over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Followed home by a spirit?

Im exposing myself as a science geek here, but for other science geeks and those who have the time and want learn about a rational explanation for these things, read, Rupert Sheldrake, "The Presence of the Past". It's a dry read. Not metaphysical at all.

Its a book that begins to identify the concept of "collective consciousness" in that the hypothesis is, that memories and information are not stored in our minds, but in a collective field that is identifiable via physics and testable (repeatable results ) using scientific method.

This would explain a lot. Vivid past lives, hauntings, our "instinct". So many things. And that certain people are more adept at accessing this collective field of knowledge and not just "psychics" but inventors, writers and musicians that can pull information from this field. Just as some people are stronger/weaker physically or smarter/less intelligent.

Its a new concept, is not in contrast with religion, and is not metaphysical in a any way. Its just a hypothesis that is being tested, which does not assume that information is stored in our minds, but that information may be stored outside of ourselves in a separate field.

Well last night was interesting to say the least. This medium hit on with a lot of the people that attended. He was able to tell a few people..how there loved ones passed, there occupations, and many other things. I was unable to get a one on one with him because there just was not enough time. although i was happy he was able to come through for some of the people.

I also want to thank everyone that has contributed to this thread. I also want to say that the last few posts are extreme, and i am happy that they have a positive conclusion. What i have experienced is no where near that extreme, and i hope i dont experience anything negative.

I glad this thread went back to be civilize. Interesting stories. I am going to respond to a couple of comments: Hypo, God's physical form is Jesus Christ, so what would that make him? A few times in The Old Testament, angels would come down to earth to talk to men. Read the story of Lot. So, if you believe in God, you would know they are among us. Remember that when Satan fell from grace and was banished, where do you think he and 1/3 of the angels went to? Yes, they are here to destroy God's plan. The Bible talks on that. Bigjuicy, very easy to fight demons. Your faith in God and his protection and at the name of Christ, they will banish.

Thanks Michael for bringing this thread up, it is very interesting. I am always learning and even Christains will disagree on certain subjects, it is how you respond that molds your character.

I'll have to think on this for a bit. I can't think of anything off the top of my head in regards to myself.

However, i'll share two incidents that my dad experienced when he was a kid.

When my dad was around 10 yrs old, he lived in good ol' Fresno, Ca in a big 2 story house that had dozens of rooms. His parents and two brothers were the only ones living in it at that time. The closest house or store was miles away in both directions, so basically it was sort of secluded.

#1.) Since the house was very large, they would play "hide-n-go-seek' (sp) inside. Well, supposedly there was this huge closet at the end of the hall that his younger brother would always hide in. On this one particular day, his oldest brother was the 'seeker.' Both my dad and his older brother quit playing after awhile but decided to leave their youngest brother in the closet as a joke. It was getting close to dinner (or supper for some...lol) and their mother (my g-ma) told them to go get their youngest brother and to get ready to eat. They went upstairs to get him and tell him to get ready, and he all of a sudden just ran out of the closet screaming bloody murder. At that time he was running out of the closet, a huge white hand came out from behind his brother and tried to grab him. When my dad asked questions, his brother stated that he didn't even see or know anything about 'the hand' but instead just felt cold and scared for no reason at all. Needless to say the closet wasn't used much after that.

#2.) At the same house, all three brothers were throwing a football around in the front yard playing catch one day late in the afternoon (later just before it started to get dark). Not a car had driven by all day. In front of the house on the street were two trash cans. So to make a long story short, all 3 took glimpse of a person a mile or two down the road riding a bike toward the house. As the person got closer, they noticed that it was a very, very old man somewhere around his 70-80's. As the man drew near, all 3 just stood and watched him riding his bike along the road. The man eventually rides his bike directly in front of the house on the other side of the trash cans and wrecks (falls off the bike). So obviously all three run over to help the man up and to see if he was okay, but there was not a damn thing there. No bike! No old man!

BMJ

I glad this thread went back to be civilize. Interesting stories. I am going to respond to a couple of comments: Hypo, God's physical form is Jesus Christ, so what would that make him? A few times in The Old Testament, angels would come down to earth to talk to men. Read the story of Lot. So, if you believe in God, you would know they are among us. Remember that when Satan fell from grace and was banished, where do you think he and 1/3 of the angels went to? Yes, they are here to destroy God's plan. The Bible talks on that. Bigjuicy, very easy to fight demons. Your faith in God and his protection and at the name of Christ, they will banish.

Thanks Michael for bringing this thread up, it is very interesting. I am always learning and even Christains will disagree on certain subjects, it is how you respond that molds your character.

Yeah i am glad about that one too. I had no idea this thread would have so many posts! The last few stories sure are freaky!!

The following more closely pertains to the thread, and has more relevance than my dad's stories. My GF can sometimes predict or control the future, and i can't really explain it. She is from Mexico, and told me that the house they lived in was haunted.

She claimed to have seen a shadow person on many occasions lurking behind her all the time, almost right upon her shoulders. When she would look back to her left, the shadow would move to her right, etc. She lived in the house with her younger sister and single mother. They had family in houses across the street and next door. She would sometimes see this shadow at night while she was sleeping, but it never did anything bad to her or her sister, who both shared the same room.

One night, somebody/thing tried opening their bedroom door, and rattled the handle for a good while. My GF and her sister got up to open it, thinking it was their mother, but when they walked to her bedroom, she was asleep and snoring. They checked the entire house out and all the doors were locked, all the windows closed and locked, and nobody else in the house. There was no way that anybody could jolt away that fast which was what made it very weird to them both.

My GF's mom is a very weird lady, and was (still is:rolleyes:) a very lazy woman, and she was soemtimes both verbally and physically abusive. She would leave my GF and her sister alone, stranded, sometimes for months at a time. My GF was working well before she was 10 years old deshelling shrimp all day, plu babysitting her sister. On some weekends, her mom would come home and take their money they earned....the only money they had to take care of themselves. Anyway....the GF decides to 'come' to America to live with her grandmother :)D) once she turned 18 years old, and that left/forced her mom to have to stay home to watch her younger sister....but eventually her sister moved to the USA too. Her mom was forced to fend for herself at that point, but they all still sent her money...:rolleyes:

Anyway, to get to the point, at this point, she became a real weirdo. People would call my GF here in the USA from mexico saying that her mother was digging a large hole in the ground and would walk on the roof of the house yelling stuff aloud, etc. Apparently she was also doing satanistic (or whatever it was....wicka, etc) with some kind of white witch doctor person at the house. There was weird shit marked all over the house, and the furniture was always moved in weird formations. When asked what the heck was going on, she would just say "The demons want me to keep things in this order." Yeah, freaky shit. One time she stole 200.00 from my GF when she went to go visit her one year.

Anyway, this went on for a few years I believe. However, eventually there was a real actual Exorcism that was performed by a catholic priest. They tied her down, and started the whole thing. My GF was not there when this was done, but her family who lives on the same street was there, so there was many people with the same story. Her mom is not a very intelligent perosn at all, and the only language she knows is spanish. However, during the entire exorcism, she was yelling out words and statements in Latin! She doesn't even know latin, nor did any of her family members who were there, outside of the priest, who was able to state that is what she was speaking.

Another time when my GF was still young and living at the house, she walked across the street to visit her uncle who was trying to smoke some tobacco and also light a fire to cook/BBQ some food. Right when my GF walked up, the fire went out. He tried for like 20 minutes to start it, but couldn't do it. The GF was getting frustrated with her uncle because he was not paying attention to her, and instead was totally frustrated with getting the fire started. She told him to stop worrying about that and pay attention to her, as she had come to talk to him. He ignored her of course. She then told him that he would not be able to light the fire back until she went away and placed 1 foot on her porch across the street. Well, he continued to ignore her, and it happened exactly like she stated it would go, the fire started right when she placed a foot on the porch of her house. He started yelling stuff out in spanish all freaked out and scared, and from that point on was intimidated of her...lol:)

She is able to weird stuff like that, but is more scared to think about it these days so keeps is kind of hidden and low-key. The most caring girl you will ever meet in your entire life too.

That house also had a water-well (sp) in the back yard, and the priest, or whoever it was, said that that was a portal from where the 'demons' were coming from. They never did anything with it though, and it still stands there today. The priest said the house was evil, but outside of the dark figure and the door incident, my GF never seen anything else, and her younger sister never witnessed anything the whole time she lived there. Although, other family members would report seeing weird stuff going on in the house when they stayed there, and would not ever go back to stay after their initial visit, and this was before her mother did all that weird shit.

In 3 weeks, I go to Mexico with my GF, as she will be putting the house in her name, as her grandmother is giving it to her. We are going down there to finish the paper work, and will be staying a night or two or three there while doing that.....i'm kinda freaked about it, but anxious to see some shit in a weird way (I say that now...lol):D Nobody has lived in it for a few years, but some family members still help to keep it in shape sometimes. Guess i'll report anything if I see it:)

I've never witnessed anything my entire life.

BMJ

Last edited:
One night I woke up but could not move and could not open my eyes. My room was freezing cold (middle of the summer in Louisiana=hot as hell) and I heard whispering all around me. I could not make out the sounds but I could hear whispering and rustling all around. When I finally could open my eyes, I popped up and saw a shadow thing (what the fuck it was, I have no clue) shoot under my bedroom door. My dog literally flipped her fucking wig and went absolutely insane! These dreams are referred to as witching dreams. I actually had a few of them within a month's span. I have no clue why, but thank baby Jesus they stopped...

Sleep paralysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well last night was interesting to say the least. This medium hit on with a lot of the people that attended. He was able to tell a few people..how there loved ones passed, there occupations, and many other things. I was unable to get a one on one with him because there just was not enough time. although i was happy he was able to come through for some of the people.

Cold reading - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

KS,
I actually spoke to some folks at my university about sleep paralysis and the consensus was that it may have been brought on by stress. I wasn't going through anything stressful though. I mean, drinking beer, banging sorority girls, and going to LSU football games ain't exactly stressful...

I don't know what it was, and it could very well have been me in a REM state. That would explain the voices and the rustling, but not the cold. I dunno...

The following more closely pertains to the thread, and has more relevance than my dad's stories. My GF can sometimes predict or control the future, and i can't really explain it. She is from Mexico, and told me that the house they lived in was haunted.

She claimed to have seen a shadow person on many occasions lurking behind her all the time, almost right upon her shoulders. When she would look back to her left, the shadow would move to her right, etc. She lived in the house with her younger sister and single mother. They had family in houses across the street and next door. She would sometimes see this shadow at night while she was sleeping, but it never did anything bad to her or her sister, who both shared the same room.

One night, somebody/thing tried opening their bedroom door, and rattled the handle for a good while. My GF and her sister got up to open it, thinking it was their mother, but when they walked to her bedroom, she was asleep and snoring. They checked the entire house out and all the doors were locked, all the windows closed and locked, and nobody else in the house. There was no way that anybody could jolt away that fast which was what made it very weird to them both.

My GF's mom is a very weird lady, and was (still is:rolleyes:) a very lazy woman, and she was soemtimes both verbally and physically abusive. She would leave my GF and her sister alone, stranded, sometimes for months at a time. My GF was working well before she was 10 years old deshelling shrimp all day, plu babysitting her sister. On some weekends, her mom would come home and take their money they earned....the only money they had to take care of themselves. Anyway....the GF decides to 'come' to America to live with her grandmother :)D) once she turned 18 years old, and that left/forced her mom to have to stay home to watch her younger sister....but eventually her sister moved to the USA too. Her mom was forced to fend for herself at that point, but they all still sent her money...:rolleyes:

Anyway, to get to the point, at this point, she became a real weirdo. People would call my GF here in the USA from mexico saying that her mother was digging a large hole in the ground and would walk on the roof of the house yelling stuff aloud, etc. Apparently she was also doing satanistic (or whatever it was....wicka, etc) with some kind of white witch doctor person at the house. There was weird shit marked all over the house, and the furniture was always moved in weird formations. When asked what the heck was going on, she would just say "The demons want me to keep things in this order." Yeah, freaky shit. One time she stole 200.00 from my GF when she went to go visit her one year.

Anyway, this went on for a few years I believe. However, eventually there was a real actual Exorcism that was performed by a catholic priest. They tied her down, and started the whole thing. My GF was not there when this was done, but her family who lives on the same street was there, so there was many people with the same story. Her mom is not a very intelligent perosn at all, and the only language she knows is spanish. However, during the entire exorcism, she was yelling out words and statements in Latin! She doesn't even know latin, nor did any of her family members who were there, outside of the priest, who was able to state that is what she was speaking.

Another time when my GF was still young and living at the house, she walked across the street to visit her uncle who was trying to smoke some tobacco and also light a fire to cook/BBQ some food. Right when my GF walked up, the fire went out. He tried for like 20 minutes to start it, but couldn't do it. The GF was getting frustrated with her uncle because he was not paying attention to her, and instead was totally frustrated with getting the fire started. She told him to stop worrying about that and pay attention to her, as she had come to talk to him. He ignored her of course. She then told him that he would not be able to light the fire back until she went away and placed 1 foot on her porch across the street. Well, he continued to ignore her, and it happened exactly like she stated it would go, the fire started right when she placed a foot on the porch of her house. He started yelling stuff out in spanish all freaked out and scared, and from that point on was intimidated of her...lol:)

She is able to weird stuff like that, but is more scared to think about it these days so keeps is kind of hidden and low-key. The most caring girl you will ever meet in your entire life too.

That house also had a water-well (sp) in the back yard, and the priest, or whoever it was, said that that was a portal from where the 'demons' were coming from. They never did anything with it though, and it still stands there today. The priest said the house was evil, but outside of the dark figure and the door incident, my GF never seen anything else, and her younger sister never witnessed anything the whole time she lived there. Although, other family members would report seeing weird stuff going on in the house when they stayed there, and would not ever go back to stay after their initial visit, and this was before her mother did all that weird shit.

In 3 weeks, I go to Mexico with my GF, as she will be putting the house in her name, as her grandmother is giving it to her. We are going down there to finish the paper work, and will be staying a night or two or three there while doing that.....i'm kinda freaked about it, but anxious to see some shit in a weird way (I say that now...lol):D Nobody has lived in it for a few years, but some family members still help to keep it in shape sometimes. Guess i'll report anything if I see it:)

I've never witnessed anything my entire life.

BMJ

keep in touch , and let me know how the trip goes

Not saying this applies to the opener of this thread, but mental illness can cause these things too. I grew up with a shcizophrenic mother, who saw ghosts and demons everywhere.

Not saying this applies to the opener of this thread, but mental illness can cause these things too. I grew up with a shcizophrenic mother, who saw ghosts and demons everywhere.

I believe that demons are very capable of causing mental illness. They are also attracted to those who are mentally compromised in some way or another. Those who use and abuse mind altering drugs, including alcohol, people who have been abused as children, etc. It seems to me that wherever evil is manifest, evil spirits are not far away.

I believe that demons are very capable of causing mental illness. They are also attracted to those who are mentally compromised in some way or another. Those who use and abuse mind altering drugs, including alcohol, people who have been abused as children, etc. It seems to me that wherever evil is manifest, evil spirits are not far away.

Don't take that this the wrong way, but thats bullshit. My whole childhood was wrecked because of this mental illness. No demons needed. I look at the world in a logical way, my mother was sick nothing more.

there is a lot of proof out there. just got to look for it.

i experienced the "shadow" ghost before. long story but it was real.

i also remember as a child waking up in my crib watching white spirits walking around in my room.
too late to explainb now plus im sick but i believe some people are more prone to see these things than others.

there is a lot of proof out there. just got to look for it.

What do you mean by "proof"? If by proof you mean the kind of proof religious people offer for their version of god being real and the only correct one, then yes. There is zero objectively verifiable proof of any of the supernatural phenomenons existing.

Why do these spirits and other supernatural phenomenons always vanish when they are about to be documented in some way? No flying objects caught on camera, no ghosts caught on camera, no spirits caught talking when a sound recorder is nearby. No medium can prove they talk to dead people when skeptics like Randi are nearby. Mediums are always wildly successful on talk shows but not once have they succeeded in a controlled setting. Why is this?

People who believe in these things should at least admit that none of this can be proven in the conventional sense.

nziegs, invain

It's good that it scares you. Some people are drawn to it out of curiosity and end up suffering for it.

One of the earlier times was when I was reading the Holy Bible on a regular basis. I was reading about Jesus warning the people about hell. I couldn't believe what I was reading. I thought how could a place like this exist. If I was to believe what I was reading than I was supposed to accept the idea of a place so horrible that I would wish I was never born if I found myself there. I couldn't wrap my head around the idea. The idea of ETERNITY was beyond my mind. I felt a closeness to God at that time that was life-changing. One night during prayer I asked God to show me what hell was like.

To give you an idea of how close I was to God, I had felt an indescribably pleasurable sensation up my spine twice before this. It was during a tearful, heartfelt prayer to God when I was allowed to see how my sins affect Him. I realized how much He loves me. It was like when I was a kid and you had the perfect parents and everything was good and would never change. It was beyond this world. No words can fully describe the feeling.

So I fell asleep. I awoke around 3 AM. I was enveloped by an energy that crushed me from all angles. I felt like no body else was on Earth for ever, but I was. It was real, the loneliness was killing me. I remember it like yesterday. It still scares me to think about it now.

I was being crushed by a swirling, angry, hateful, dark, lonely power. There was no real physical pain, just an emptiness of self that I never felt before. Complete loss of everything. No wife, no children, no father, no mother, no family, no friends, no anybody, never ending.

At the time, 2001, I knew it was a group of demons. There was no mistaking this feeling. I felt it in my bones. I couldn't bear it any longer. I have never felt anything like it before or since. It was an all encompassing dread that was attacking me from all around and I couldn't fight out of it. It felt like it was destroying my soul, whatever that means.

I couldn't take any more of it and after about 10 or 15 seconds it just entered my mind to cry out to Jesus. So I did. I basically started to beg or plead to Jesus for it to end and it did. I immediately felt a calm that in contrast to what I was feeling before was unbelievable. How powerful is God? I wondered. Because these beings were in complete control of me and they were going to win every fight and they were fighting to cause pain. It was a horrible feeling.

I never asked God to show me what hell was like again. I did however have a nightmare that I was in hell and it was just as bad. The faces that were leering down at me from above were hideous. I don't know why it was only two that I really remember. Their eyes seemed to penetrate my spirit and I knew that it would be futile to even try to think of a way to save myself. As though they mocked me for dismissing God's laws for my life. It felt like many more were around behind them. That's what I saw. It was the worst nightmare I've ever had. It was drug related. Even after I woke up for days I thought about it and it really did send shivers up my back.

The first feeling of hell was not drug related. I never stayed up more than one night back when I used speed. Every once in a while the first night I would hear voices telling me to kill my brother. I would hear these voices out of nowhere. They scared me by the way they sounded. Like no animal on Earth sounds like it. Or it could've sounded like every animal on Earth growling at the same time. I don't know it was a completely foreign sound.

I didn't kill my brother. I did look over to the couch he was sleeping on and thought about it for a few seconds. I don't touch that stuff any more. I truly believe drugs and alcohol are a very fast way to be influenced by demons.

Another time I was renting a room from a lady who had a bunch of African artifacts hanging around her house. They were ugly faced wooden voodoo type stuff. She used to complain to me about the walls vibrating. She thought maybe I was causing it somehow. She thought it was an electric fan. It wasn't.

I used to wake up at 3 am like clockwork for weeks to a feeling of something vibrating over the entire side of my body. I mean it would cause the hairs on my whole body to stand on end. It would make my hearing go out on whatever side I was lying on and just be annoying but not ominous. It didn't feel like it wanted to do harm, but I was scared regardless. Instinct I guess.

A few weeks later I woke up again at around 3 am. This time the feeling was not as harmless. I felt like I was in danger. I turned to my side and I saw the face of a wolf snarling at me from the wall. This is creeping me out just typing this right now. It was impossible to look at it. I was so fearful of this thing that I didn't know what to do. I just tried to ignore it and tried to go back to sleep and it went away. This was 2005.

There was also a time when my brothers friend woke up to being choked by something. He was renting a room from someone. He jumped up, he said, and flipped on the light and nothing was there. Then he said he ran outside just out of fear and to think about what just happened. He doesn't like talking about it. I guess it still trips him out. But he swears to this day that he was being choked by something.

In hindsight, I've learned that I don't want to play with disobedience any longer.

What do you mean by "proof"? If by proof you mean the kind of proof religious people offer for their version of god being real and the only correct one, then yes. There is zero objectively verifiable proof of any of the supernatural phenomenons existing.

Why do these spirits and other supernatural phenomenons always vanish when they are about to be documented in some way? No flying objects caught on camera, no ghosts caught on camera, no spirits caught talking when a sound recorder is nearby. No medium can prove they talk to dead people when skeptics like Randi are nearby. Mediums are always wildly successful on talk shows but not once have they succeeded in a controlled setting. Why is this?

People who believe in these things should at least admit that none of this can be proven in the conventional sense.

I agree with you to a certain degree. But my mother, my sister and I all heard the same noises and responses the thing made at her house.
I was in an experience with my mother, aunt, auncle, sister, little brother and father and we all saw and heard the exact same thing. My family has no history of mental illness or drug use. Besides my juicin:p My mother is a medium and she does not have any supernatural powers, she can't see the future, she can't summon things, she can't read minds , her presence just "provokes" experiences and things follow her around. And she can feel death and illness if it was recently. We found that if my mother is with my aunt or myself then other people usually see or hear things also. I don't think she wants to have these experiences, I know I don't, and she doesn't offer to help people, sell anything or try to market it. We had a pastor, who passed recently, that told us before he died that our family is blessed and these things should be considered a gift.

I lived with a demon for 19 years, then we divorced:D

I grew up in one of the most haunted towns in the South, the house i grew up in was a old Victorian house built in the late 1880's, and was originally a nursing home, evidently lots of folks died there. My sister who is very pragmatic saw a apparition of a older womans head watching her when she woke up, she swears to this day she was not asleep and saw it clearly. I never saw one thing i could not explain, never had a feeling of evil around me. They have a ghost tour in the town i grew up in and took my youngest daughter on it some years ago, i thought it was BS to be honest, people said they saw orbs and such, but again, i saw or felt nothing.

All that said, i am a Christian but pretty much non denominational, i prefer not to get caught up in a particular denominations doctrine. There is a lot of things that defy explanation, and i've quit trying to figure it all out, it is what it is. Since i believe in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, then i can't discount the possibility of good and bad 'spirits', but i've never seen or felt the bad. There's been several times when i felt the presence of God, and can't put it into words, but it was incredible.

As it's been said several times, there are more people that are in tune to spirits, i'm just not one of those.

here's the website of the local ghost 'club'
Home

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner