over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Followed home by a spirit?

Michaelthomasj

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Before i even start here, I would like serious replies only , that can contribute...thanks. Anyhow, A few months back I felt the presence of a spirit in my home. On quite a few occasions I actually saw, what I call, a shadow person. Just a dark figure, no color or recognizable features; basically just a black figure. I saw this around my home, and it was always at night time. I have always been interested in this type of stuff, so I am not totally ignorant on the subject. Being that I was not comfortable with this shadow person, I placed several st. Michael statues, scapulars around the house, and two crucifixes above the beds in my home. To make a long story short...the shadow person disappeared. SOMEONE IS BACK!!!! My questions to people who believe and know about these things are...do you think it is the same spirit? I am a funeral director...is it possible a spirit followed me home? Again I have an uneasiness about this spirit. My house I unchanged since I felt no presence. Why did it come back...or why did a new spirit follow me? Any suggestions

Last edited:
its is probably trying yo tell you something. something good! pay attention and see if you can figure it out. if it was a bad spirit you would know by now. keep us posted and good luck.

by the way i have never seen anything like that but i know others who have, and nothing bad ever came of it.

Just do white light.

i don't know what draws spirits to people or places, but i have had a few run ins of the type you are talking about starting when i was a little kid. in the experience i have had with spirits i have never been physically touched or bothered or anything like that. however the most recent experience was with a house that i lived in for a few years. i'm pretty sure that the house had what is referred to as a poltergeist in it(for those of you who don't know; basically a spirit drawn to women or younger girls).

with this spirit there were many more occurrences than i have experienced in the past, probably because i lived there so long. one of the two times it made itself physically known(the other was actuallly showing itself to my rooomate and his girlfriend) was to a girl i was renting the house to while i was trying to sell it. the girl calls me one day freaking out, asking if either the realtor or i had been over to the house and i said no. she then proceeds to tell me that after her roommate had left for work she locked her 3 dogs in separate rooms like she always did, locked up the house, and went to work herself. she returned home before her roommate and heard some noise while walking up to the house. as she got to the door she realized the lights were on. she unlocked the door and walked in to find all of the doors to all the bedrooms and the bathrooms were open(needless to say her dogs were out), all of the lights in the house including in the basement were on, and the 3 tv's were on and cranked up.

scary shit really. like i said though, this spirit did not mess with me nearly as bad as that when i lived there.....just random here and there bs. and for some reason i think it was tied to the house, because after i moved, which has been over two years ago nothing heard accept that last time from my renters..........

How come theres like no ACTUAL proof or like u cant touch em or whatever you get me?

Thats why i ASKED for people who believe and/or can contribute something ,,,not try to knock it..you get me?

bro do a search for a thread I made awhile back. It was like 20 pages long asking peoples opinions on such things. It was pretty interesting but I think it eventually got locked? lol. Have you ever tried to get pics or do evp recordings? Maybe it will say why it is there. Maybe it doesnt know.

i don't know what draws spirits to people or places, but i have had a few run ins of the type you are talking about starting when i was a little kid. in the experience i have had with spirits i have never been physically touched or bothered or anything like that. however the most recent experience was with a house that i lived in for a few years. i'm pretty sure that the house had what is referred to as a poltergeist in it(for those of you who don't know; basically a spirit drawn to women or younger girls).

with this spirit there were many more occurrences than i have experienced in the past, probably because i lived there so long. one of the two times it made itself physically known(the other was actuallly showing itself to my rooomate and his girlfriend) was to a girl i was renting the house to while i was trying to sell it. the girl calls me one day freaking out, asking if either the realtor or i had been over to the house and i said no. she then proceeds to tell me that after her roommate had left for work she locked her 3 dogs in separate rooms like she always did, locked up the house, and went to work herself. she returned home before her roommate and heard some noise while walking up to the house. as she got to the door she realized the lights were on. she unlocked the door and walked in to find all of the doors to all the bedrooms and the bathrooms were open(needless to say her dogs were out), all of the lights in the house including in the basement were on, and the 3 tv's were on and cranked up.

scary shit really. like i said though, this spirit did not mess with me nearly as bad as that when i lived there.....just random here and there bs. and for some reason i think it was tied to the house, because after i moved, which has been over two years ago nothing heard accept that last time from my renters..........

well the funeral home i am currently at has tons of activity...tons. i wonder if something followed me home

You're seeing ghosts of the bodies you've processed at your funeral parlor? I'm sure if you told a phsychiatrist about what you've posted, you'd get the help you need.
Does the PM board have a god? Which invisible friend sponsors the board? I checked the top and botton of the homepage and I couldn't find any deities! Can we poll the board deity? How about the force, if we could get "the force" on the board, we'd be squatting 20plates on one leg:s'ar-wars

bro do a search for a thread I made awhile back. It was like 20 pages long asking peoples opinions on such things. It was pretty interesting but I think it eventually got locked? lol. Have you ever tried to get pics or do evp recordings? Maybe it will say why it is there. Maybe it doesnt know.

I just bought an evp recorder, a motion camera/video recorder, and a emf detection devise for the funeral home. I set the cam today when i left and wil check it tomorrow morning

You're seeing ghosts of the bodies you've processed at your funeral parlor? I'm sure if you told a phsychiatrist about what you've posted, you'd get the help you need.
Does the PM board have a god? Which invisible friend sponsors the board? I checked the top and botton of the homepage and I couldn't find any deities! Can we poll the board deity? How about the force, if we could get "the force" on the board, we'd be squatting 20plates on one leg:s'ar-wars

theres always a that cant read..serious replies that can contibute. if

Last edited:
maybe you have something repressed that is trying to come to the surface and the 'shadow person' is a projection of the turmoil in your subconscious mind.

Have you ever thought about therapy with a professional? Your line of work must be emotionally taxing I would think. It might help to talk about some stuff even if you dont think there is much there right now...you might be surprised what comes out once you open up the gates to your mind.

maybe you have something repressed that is trying to come to the surface and the 'shadow person' is a projection of the turmoil in your subconscious mind.

Have you ever thought about therapy with a professional? Your line of work must be emotionally taxing I would think. It might help to talk about some stuff even if you dont think there is much there right now...you might be surprised what comes out once you open up the gates to your mind.

OK..once gain ...non believers need not reply,,,thanks

It's most likely a demon. Do you believe in God? Are you a Christian?

According to the King James Holy Bible demonic activity will be increased greatly in the last days. I believe we are living in the last days.

I have had some very scary encounters with evil spirits.

You will need to get some Divine help.

its is probably trying yo tell you something. something good! pay attention and see if you can figure it out. if it was a bad spirit you would know by now. keep us posted and good luck.

by the way i have never seen anything like that but i know others who have, and nothing bad ever came of it.

Best post so far. The fact that you can see it is pretty crazy, not many people can. Spirits do exist, when people see "ghosts" they're actually seeing higher dimensional beings. Ghosts are usually associated with souls trapped on the lower astral planes because they don't know what to do next (after dying). Sometimes good spirits visit us (think of guardian angels). They may be present more often than you think but if you can't see them/communicate with them you'll never know they're there.

Have you tried confronting this spirit? Remember they can do nothing to harm you physically. Most people are afraid of nothing but fear itself, (fear of the unknown in some cases).

You may have an affinity to the spirit. So the spirit has been drawn to you because of a similarity going on in your life the spirit once experienced and has found comfort in trying to tell you something or has connected to you because it is lost. Try to find a credible spirit guide in your area to help you out.

NOT BEING A JERK HERE

my understanding is a spirit is a disembodied soul of a person. im a science nerd so stick with me here because my line of thinking can get wierd. anyway, if each person has a soul, and your dealing with a disembodied soul, wouldnt there be some way to simply make it go away? i mean just because it doesnt have a body attached shouldnt make it any more powerful shoud it? again im asking a serioous question not trying to be an ass.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131