over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For Pure Mass

I agree and disagree.

If you’re monitored by a responsible coach, or you’re good at monitoring yourself, this doesn’t happen.

If you’re getting fat, you just haven’t tailored the macros properly. The first concept behind insulin is to make better use of the normal amounts of food you’re already eating. People make too large of a jump in carbs to “feed the insulin”, then blame their fat gain on the insulin. Fat can only accrue if calories are in a surplus.

The first half of my bodybuilding career, I was the fat offseason kid who couldn’t get lean. My metabolism isn’t very fast, so I get fat QUICKLY. As I got older, more responsible, less impulsive, more methodical, and a little smarter, now I’m the “lean off season guy”. I’ve never had issues with fat gain on insulin, but had I used it at 23-24 years old, I’d have been a fat mess.

It’s not that people with slow metabolisms shouldn’t use it, they just need to pay closer attention than the genetically elite.

I agree w/ pretty much everything you said Dave. I think if you're doing it solo you really need to be level headed and look at things objectively, which can be hard for a lot of guys. You can always send pics to numerous friends in this industry that are highly respected and they won't bull shit you. Others will send pics to a buddy or IG and get a bro response.

Thats pretty much what i was referring to. We've all seen the guy in gym who's bloated to the max running deca,gh,slin and things he's 'huge'. Until he diets down for a show and weighs in at 194.

I agree w/ pretty much everything you said Dave. I think if you're doing it solo you really need to be level headed and look at things objectively, which can be hard for a lot of guys. You can always send pics to numerous friends in this industry that are highly respected and they won't bull shit you. Others will send pics to a buddy or IG and get a bro response.

Thats pretty much what i was referring to. We've all seen the guy in gym who's bloated to the max running deca,gh,slin and things he's 'huge'. Until he diets down for a show and weighs in at 194.

LOL! Exactly.

January
“What’s your weight bro?”
“250-255”

July
“What’d you weigh in at for your show?”
“196”

[emoji23]

Test+deca+mk-677+humulin R probably the cheapest way to get big.

I think I’m gonna play around with JJs idea of 12.5mg MK, then pop 3iu growth+4iu humulin pre workouts

Maybe take a week off the MK every two weeks as there is a little desensitization that seems to happen

I’ve been up to 1.5g of test alone a long time ago.

Has anybody found any truth in what was promoted on gh15 a while back that high dose test isn’t very effective without using GH as well?

gh15 is a bad joke that should be mechanically blocked from being printed in any PM forums! If he says "turn left" go right.

I’ve been up to 1.5g of test alone a long time ago.

Has anybody found any truth in what was promoted on gh15 a while back that high dose test isn’t very effective without using GH as well?

That doesn't really make sense. Yes hgh will add to a high test cycle. But high test doesn't suddenly start working due to the addition of hgh. HGH simply compliments it well. Everyone is different and some get amazing results from high test whereas others don't. As Big Dave stated for most aas gives them most of their gains. Now some are hyper responders to hgh and/or slin but aas should always come first. Many people would not get that much (especially with cost added into the equation) from using hgh only when natural as an example. Although all 3 elements combined can produce excellent results and I believe hgh and slin go fantastic together.

The addition of hgh (dose dependant) would probably worsen overall results for me due to severe fatigue. Obviously for everyone else it should help and improve body composition and various other things. Although when using high test I would personally always try to have a little hgh in the mix due to joints, overall healing and improved body composition. But if you are a high test guy then it's going to work no matter if you dose 0iu or 10iu hgh.

Last edited:
I agree that test is best. not much safer and more proven and more synergistic than test/gh/slin the "magic trio"
but
i wonder would u net same or better benefits if you added an anabolic like deca... i am thinkin overall more size gains BUT it may not be muscle gains... perhaps muscle gains be same but deca make u hold more water and increase bp so not really be beneficial... but logically you would think test/anabolic/gh/slin would be better then the trio.... but slin and test is anabolic as hell so maybe not... :confused:

i never really used anaobolics... just test/gh or mk/and slin for offseason. then contest i used tren.
-F2S

Can you further improve on the test, GH, insulin combo? YES!! Trenbolone and trestolone are the most noteworthy injectables...and either, or both, will allow for more size and strength to be gained in the vast majority of people.

Orals can also be used with great effect, as they tend to produce quick gains no matter what dose of injectables one is using.

I don't believe one can ever achieve their maximum potential size (and certainly not their maximum potential strength; which in turn directly effects size gains) when testosterone is the sole AAS used.

This is no secret, though. We've known this for years. Now, some of the size gain from certain orals and even a drug like trestolone will be from increased intramuscular water retention, but I have found--repeatedly over the last 27 years--that drugs such as this definitely can and most frequently do allow one to bust past plateaus and continue adding size when test alone was no longer sufficient.

Can you further improve on the test, GH, insulin combo? YES!! Trenbolone and trestolone are the most noteworthy injectables...and either, or both, will allow for more size and strength to be gained in the vast majority of people.

Orals can also be used with great effect, as they tend to produce quick gains no matter what dose of injectables one is using.

I don't believe one can ever achieve their maximum potential size (and certainly not their maximum potential strength; which in turn directly effects size gains) when testosterone is the sole AAS used.

This is no secret, though. We've known this for years. Now, some of the size gain from certain orals and even a drug like trestolone will be from increased intramuscular water retention, but I have found--repeatedly over the last 27 years--that drugs such as this definitely can and most frequently do allow one to bust past plateaus and continue adding size when test alone was no longer sufficient.

Very true. I get so much more from other injectables than I do testosterone. The same for orals even at very low doses. I get much more from 30mg tren a per day than I do 100mg+ test per day for example. In regards to my body smaller doses of various compounds give me much better results than large doses of test. For size I would much rather (and get better results) doing 500mg test and 30mg dbol or 20mg sdrol or 50mg adrol than even 2 grams+ of test.

Very true. I get so much more from other injectables than I do testosterone. The same for orals even at very low doses. I get much more from 30mg tren a per day than I do 100mg+ test per day for example. In regards to my body smaller doses of various compounds give me much better results than large doses of test. For size I would much rather (and get better results) doing 500mg test and 30mg dbol or 20mg sdrol or 50mg adrol than even 2 grams+ of test.

This^^^^ I am learning that as we speak I do have just about the same results on very small doses as bigger one. Done get me wrong I have friends that all they need is 750-1000mg test and blow the funk up 30 plus pounds every Damm cycle my body just doesn’t like the gear or can respond well to it. I am a low n slow guy, trt for the long run may be better than ever blasting again with minor added stuff. I will say I have never used insulin or gh as they do have the perfect synergy. I plan to dabble next time around.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws