advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trest with Test Experiences for Maximum Off-season MASS Gains?

psychor

Registered
For those with experience of running Trest Acetate and Test together for the purpose of maximizing mass gains, what was the most effective amount of each that you found to be best? Also, did you have to run anything to combat any possible sides while still maximizing the dosages for overall mass?

Quite a few years ago I ran 1,500 Test and 500 TREST E (not A). I wouldn't say it was anything earthshaking. I did recomp a bit more than grow and I was in a surplus. I used 20mg/day Pharma grade Nolva and that was fine. I can't remember if I had added Caber or not. I will say that 500mg/week was overkill.

Last summer I used 200mg Trest A the last 6 weeks of a summer cut/recomp and it worked very well. I feel it "shines" more while dieting even with the strong estrogen conversion. I think it's a great alternative for those that don't do well with Tren. IMO 200-300/mg is more than plenty. Have Pharma grade SERM on hand and some Prami or Caber.

For those with experience of running Trest Acetate and Test together for the purpose of maximizing mass gains, what was the most effective amount of each that you found to be best? Also, did you have to run anything to combat any possible sides while still maximizing the dosages for overall mass?
Ran 50mg trest ed w/ 600mg test ew, 25mg aromasin ed. Usually my test is much higher but was still feeling out possible sides.

Towards the end of that run i bumped the trest to 75mg ed 9CEDCC09-CD27-4477-982D-D645D7682BD5.gif

added it to this next run, started @ 50mg ed, will definitely go to 75, prepared to go higher if circumstances warrant

Whenever I run trest at high doses my body feels like it seizes up. Like I'm tight all over.
Uncomfortably tight.
This has happened when I ran 50mg Ed and from different sources.
Lower doses I don't have this issue.

highest i have run Ment was 25mg trest ace along 50mg test e ed and it was a nice cycle no doubt, i ran primo along as an "ai" and it worked well.

highest i have run Ment was 25mg trest ace along 50mg test e ed and it was a nice cycle no doubt, i ran primo along as an "ai" and it worked well.
how much Primo?

Quite a few years ago I ran 1,500 Test and 500 TREST E (not A). I wouldn't say it was anything earthshaking. I did recomp a bit more than grow and I was in a surplus. I used 20mg/day Pharma grade Nolva and that was fine. I can't remember if I had added Caber or not. I will say that 500mg/week was overkill.

Last summer I used 200mg Trest A the last 6 weeks of a summer cut/recomp and it worked very well. I feel it "shines" more while dieting even with the strong estrogen conversion. I think it's a great alternative for those that don't do well with Tren. IMO 200-300/mg is more than plenty. Have Pharma grade SERM on hand and some Prami or Caber.
I like the Test/Trest combo a lot. I ran it in the past with high test and it's the only time that I've ever had puffy nipples. Nolva cleared it up in just a few days so I try to run Test lower now and I haven't had any signs of gyno and that's without any AE's.

Whenever I run trest at high doses my body feels like it seizes up. Like I'm tight all over.
Uncomfortably tight.
This has happened when I ran 50mg Ed and from different sources.
Lower doses I don't have this issue.
Were you running anything along with it like Test? High Test with Trest gave me puffy nipples so I lowered Test and I don't have any gyno sides. Alos, did you check your blood pressure by chance?

Ran 50mg trest ed w/ 600mg test ew, 25mg aromasin ed. Usually my test is much higher but was still feeling out possible sides.

Towards the end of that run i bumped the trest to 75mg ed View attachment 172367

added it to this next run, started @ 50mg ed, will definitely go to 75, prepared to go higher if circumstances warrant
Sounds great! I may try to up the Test in the future to access results and any possible negative sides. I like Test with Trest a lot. Feel good....muscle fullness....steady gains... and no night sweats, insomnia, irritability, among other sides that can come with Tren.

Sounds great! I may try to up the Test in the future to access results and any possible negative sides. I like Test with Trest a lot. Feel good....muscle fullness....steady gains... and no night sweats, insomnia, irritability, among other sides that can come with Tren.
Well i’m a super responder to tren mental sides, no bueno. I can only afford to run it as ace or base while cutting with dnp and no carbs, too exhausted to be crazy at that point.

That said- i do feel shades of tren crazies from time to time on MENT

Buuuut i decided to quit fucking around and see what MENT can do for me as long as all other bases are covered, just have to keep my “herbal” supps around should i decide to lose my shit

Well i’m a super responder to tren mental sides, no bueno. I can only afford to run it as ace or base while cutting with dnp and no carbs, too exhausted to be crazy at that point.

That said- i do feel shades of tren crazies from time to time on MENT

Buuuut i decided to quit fucking around and see what MENT can do for me as long as all other bases are covered, just have to keep my “herbal” supps around should i decide to lose my shit
Besides the bad side effects you get from tren which is a stronger muscle builder tren or ment in your opinion? if tren gave you no sides which one would you pick tren or ment

my best cycle results were running lower test and letting MENT be the driver of anabolism, with mast in there to mask e2 sides and general mood elevation. something like 210/350/350mg test/mast/MENT per week. don't really have a desire to run anything else due to how effectively it works for me

my best cycle results were running lower test and letting MENT be the driver of anabolism, with mast in there to mask e2 sides and general mood elevation. something like 210/350/350mg test/mast/MENT per week. don't really have a desire to run anything else due to how effectively it works for me
Were you using Test Prop for your Test(30mg/day)? Thanks for sharing your experience bro!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear