over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

for the guys that dont compete..nor have the desire to

Hahhahhahha

tkav it did not really get off topic that much.... what we were saying is there a healthier way besides test..? that is beneficial discussion.. or how to get the most out of the dose you are using safely.. thats why we are here.. discussion..;) sure phil and concrete went at it.. but that just spices it up a bit.. would be boring other wise :D

I really think we never got off target either.......concreteguy was my target, I got off on him........so yes, maybe it was off target. I just wanted to show how a really old man, when taking enough steroids to kill a bull elephant, can look eerily similar to a masters male fitness competitor almost.........almost.

tkav it did not really get off topic that much.... what we were saying is there a healthier way besides test..? that is beneficial discussion.. or how to get the most out of the dose you are using safely.. thats why we are here.. discussion..;) sure phil and concrete went at it.. but that just spices it up a bit.. would be boring other wise :D

lol not you LATS.

as for weather or not theres a healthier way? well, for a non competitive bodybuilder, who decides to take the risks associated with AAS, the plan of action is really IMO simple. introduce AAS at a verry low doseage say 100 mg/wk, slowly increase by 50 mg/wk, with bloodwork every 4 weeks. at an arbitrary doseage, N, deal with SHBG, recheck bloodwork, and slowly increase doseage as long as bloodwork is in normal healthy ranges. if your bloodwork says your ok, theres no reason not to increase doseage by a sane amount.

i agree 100%.. it is about finding what dose works for the benefits you are after.. and what risk to benefit ratio you are willing to do.. i love the way i look on tren.. love that compound.. but it made me feel crappy.. even at 150 mgs a week.. what i would do was what you basically outlined .. my bp is usually 128/68 on average in the morning.. that is while on test.. i would add in tren every so often (not anymore though) and monitor my bp every day.. (not the same as blood work but.) and like clock work at the 6 week mark even at 150 mgs a week my bp would go to about 145/ 78 or so.. most would say that is "exceptable" and to most that would be.. but to me that range always came with headaches and feeling tired ect.. for most that bp would produce no sides at all.. but i would get scared and back off.. that was my limit.. I AM A PUSS..
and of course after seeing the studies on nandrolone based compounds and their affinity to red blood cell count increases i choose not to go that route any more..

so what i am doing now is tweeking the training.. and paying more attention to diet than ever before.. i will constantly finds ways to add value to the routine without increasing dosage.. asi have said all along "where do you go from here" if you keep increasing by large amounts when does it stop? milk 250 mgs for all its worth.. then go 300.. milk it ect .. it should take years before we see guys doing 750 mgs of test.. unfortunately that is where some are starting..

MASTERS MALE FITNESS COMPETITOR?? oh boy :eek:.. round two.. ding ding..

I think Test Only will works but untill you need to increase the doses, that side will just folow up....

From my exprince, I notice no diffrent from 750 test and 1500 test execept the side....

I usually keep the test low and add other AAS like, deca, primo, d-bol...ect

For some reason, when you add them all toghather.... they all works in diffrent way in the body....

Ya see

MASTERS MALE FITNESS COMPETITOR?? oh boy :eek:.. round two.. ding ding..

This guy is like stepping in rubber glue.

This thread was about the common guy and what is best/safest to run and get results. It was never about one man and his super genetics. After what you said I think it's the EQ that is best. Less sides and less possible trouble.

Fact is most of the guys don't have the diet, traing and recovery down anyway. So keeping them on something with less sides would be safer.

If all things aren't in place they're just going to post over in the sponsors section about how bad the gear is anyway.

For the record. I feel that if all things are in place nothing works better than a blend of test with hgh and slin. Nothing! and if I were going to "boat load anything it would be test, whey, glucose tabs, pineapple juice and slin. But again, if your a guy that wants to be jacked at the gym and nothing else. I would search out the sup with the least amount of sides.

Last edited:
I can't remember where I read it ... but there was a thread that was meant to be funny but ended up great.

For probably a good portion of folks, maybe 60% out there it turned out to be what they really needed to do.

It was based around a workout, diet and cycle plan for a bigger and better than average jacked beach body. I remember it being very simple and straight forward.

I think the diet was something like

• Eat when you are hungry
  • Eat the protein first the carbs 2nd and fill up after that on greens
  • Drink shakes before and after workout
  • Eat a few extra carbs on heavier workout days, less on non
  • No carbs dinner and after
  • Take a multi vit, extra c, Green Tea & fish oils
  • Cottage cheese right before bed
  • If losing weight up calories or add olive oil
  • If gaining unwanted weight cut back calories and or curb carbs elsewhere

I can't believe I haven't seen this phrase yet

why take anything besides test?

I see the phrase "the insanity for our vanity" on just about every board. I agree with the points being made in this thread...I'll add this..."why do non competitors load up on multiple compounds?".....like alot of other things people do..."shortcuts".
What level of risk are you willing to subject yourself to, to achieve the results by shortcuts. What percent of non competitors (and..I'm one) really know what risks we are taking.

Total disrespect

I really think we never got off target either.......concreteguy was my target, I got off on him........so yes, maybe it was off target. I just wanted to show how a really old man, when taking enough steroids to kill a bull elephant, can look eerily similar to a masters male fitness competitor almost.........almost.

This after a mod, your good friend Johhny and numerous other members ask you to stop. Phil, these new guys at PM seeing my pics and being lead to think I'm doing "boat loads" of AAS" and "enough to kill a bull elephant" sets a faults example. A bad example. Quit fabricating the amounts of AAS that I do.
I'm currently 20lbs up from this pic and still have abbs! Test,hgh,slin thats it.

Please, go back to being a good example of an IFBB PRO!

Attachments

• P1010019.jpg
    P1010019.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 697
I apologize

I did not mean enough to kill a bull elephant....literally.......I never meant a boatload literally.......its just a heck of a friggin lot of tons of stuff........thats all I meant.........I would LOVE to see your bloodwork. A 72 year old guy on THAT stuff........wow

IMO, you still have to figure in dosage and context in which you are using various compounds. Is Test the safest route to go???

Well that depends on dosage imo. You certainly WANT to have test in the cycle, as it supports literally an enormous amount of functions in the body, without it would lead to MORE sides and troubles. At moderate doses, it poses no threats to the majority of the population that uses it.

Test at 1000mg/wk for some will lead to various side effects while others will never have any problems; so in this regard, it cannot be viewed upon as "universal" for everybody, in certain context points.

Primobolan at 1000mg/wk may have less sides, but it costs more, and many get acne from it. Others get no results and some get no sides. Primo by itself may not be hugely suppressive, but it will shut down endogenous test eventually, and that in itself would lead to sides down the road for the user. Primo at 1000mg/wk + just a little test would probably be best.

I agree that some people for whatever reason, do grow better off certain compounds, so that has to be factored in, in relation to the sides they may receive.

Now imo, for 90-95% of the population, YES.....test could be the only compound they take and they would be able to meet their goals. I don't view using other compounds as playing russian-roullette at all, they are just like any other drug out there.....some people will react better to certain compounds, while others will not. Just because others get bad reactions, does not mean it will occur for everybody else. Simply, if one does not react well with a certain compound, just eliminate it, but that doesn't mean others will need to follow the same path. Take Oxandrolone for example....it appears to be a relatively safe compound outside of it's effects on HDL values. Taking large doses for years straight 'may' lead to problems, while those who cycle it in a few times per year, will not always get those side effects, or at least to such extremes. Even AIDS patients can get away with using Anavar and Anadrol in some forms of contextual use.

I don't compete, and for the majority of the time (when I used to take supersupplements), I used just TEST by itself. However, I would add various other compounds in to spice it up and break the monotony that sometimes develops....in addition to adjusting and tweaking diet and training.

Let's face it....some people use other compounds because: THEY ARE FUN;)

BMJ

if your talking about gains but with health still as your main concern how about peoples feelings on turinabol.

from everything i read about this compound from german and russian olympic team docs they seem to be a very safe compound at low to moderate dose over a period of quite some time.

There are several reports on the net that state some of the german athletes were using this compound for months with no real issues.
i have used this stuff myself in the past and made very pleasing solid gains with no bloat BP issues etc

Tons of stuff?

I did not mean enough to kill a bull elephant....literally.......I never meant a boatload literally.......its just a heck of a friggin lot of tons of stuff........thats all I meant.........I would LOVE to see your bloodwork. A 72 year old guy on THAT stuff........wow

Phil you have NEVER been told by me what I do in quantity. You can surmise until your blue in the face. It must be nice to sit back and reflect on how wonderful you once were. It seams the older you get, the better you were.

We can talk about how wonderful you would look if you started training and dieting again until the cows come home. But that doesn't change TODAY.
TODAY I win my friend. Not you. ME! Hows about you open up one of those cans of Shutup and have a drink or two. And if your wondering about my health, stick your head up my ass and have a look around.

Something else I'm wondering Phil? Yes your a freak at your peak when your standing next to a fifty year old concreteguy, but how many of those shows did you win as a pro standing next to a bunch of freaks to you left and right?

just saying............

Last edited:
take back my opinion on EQ

i previously said i felt EQ upped my RBC too much and think TEST would be safer but after thinking about it, i have never used EQ by itself. in the past i always added it to test so perhaps doing EQ alone might not be so bad. don't know....
-JS

i previously said i felt EQ upped my RBC too much and think TEST would be safer but after thinking about it, i have never used EQ by itself. in the past i always added it to test so perhaps doing EQ alone might not be so bad. don't know....
-JS

I'll tell this. If you saw the guy at my gym thats hammering this stuff it would make ya think twice about it. Guy is huge and dry looking. And for doing 3000 mgs a week you would think he would be purple or something. But he isn't. White as a ghost with red stretch marks.

-JS

Maby....but you need to find EQ with a correct doses.....most of the UG labs are underdoses shit......:)

This after a mod, your good friend Johhny and numerous other members ask you to stop. Phil, these new guys at PM seeing my pics and being lead to think I'm doing "boat loads" of AAS" and "enough to kill a bull elephant" sets a faults example. A bad example. Quit fabricating the amounts of AAS that I do.
I'm currently 20lbs up from this pic and still have abbs! Test,hgh,slin thats it.

Please, go back to being a good example of an IFBB PRO!

Looks good for any age.....how much test, GH are you on?

Looks good for any age.....how much test, GH are you on?

Good question Almard. I meet my wife at the boat yard. She is standing on the crows nest of a boat loaded with test. She shoots me with a high power elephant rifle dead in the chest with a dart filled with test.
Thats all I remember:delete:

Oh, may I ask then...

Phil you have NEVER been told by me what I do in quantity. You can surmise until your blue in the face........But I will say that I use a whole truck full of syntherol...5 cc in each bicep and tricep before each workout..........6 cc in each outer quad 5 times a week......and 3 cc in each calf and shoulder 6 days a week. I am starting to put it in my chest next week and WATCH ME BLOW THE EFF UP M FER!! SO WHO WINS NOW BIATCHES!!! It must be nice to sit back and reflect on how wonderful you once were. It seams the older you get, the better you were.

We can talk about how wonderful you would look if you started training and dieting again until the cows come home. But that doesn't change TODAY.
TODAY I win my friend. Not you. ME! Hows about you open up one of those cans of Shutup and have a drink or two. And if your wondering about my health, stick your head up my ass and have a look around.

Something else I'm wondering Phil? Yes your a freak at your peak when your standing next to a fifty year old concreteguy, but how many of those shows did you win as a pro standing next to a bunch of freaks to you left and right?

just saying............

Wow, isnt that a little overkill?

LMAO!

Good question Almard. I meet my wife at the boat yard. She is standing on the crows nest of a boat loaded with test. She shoots me with a high power elephant rifle dead in the chest with a dart filled with test.
Thats all I remember:delete:

:D
aaaaah, thats good stuff there.
-JS

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner