over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those of you who are married.

Vander_V

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
I was just wondering how you proposed to your lady and where you were and how you planned it out , its gotta be perfect so im sure you all had something already in mind long before that day came . Love to hear it .

|--[\\\]>-------- Screw getting married..girls are too crazy to marry! LOL! my girl dragged me off to look at rings 2 weekends in a row and what did i say to her? "what for?" she was pissed!

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>-------- Screw getting married..girls are too crazy to marry! LOL! my girl dragged me off to look at rings 2 weekends in a row and what did i say to her? "what for?" she was pissed!
lol , i make a post about proposing and you make one about a donkey pucnh lmao you rule BBA funny shit bro , WHAT FOR ahahahhaa u lucky she didnt donkey kick you in the balls lol .

|--[\\\]>------- Dude she slapped me infront of the jewlery store...did i go in? of course i did..i'm a bitch!

|--[\\\]>--------- On a serious note though, you are 2 hours away from Sedona, one of the prettiest places in AZ. I say, make reservations at a bread and breakfast and take her up there fror a weekend and stay there, in the middle of your trip, during breakfast, have the ring braught up to your room under a lid where she thinks she's getting bacon and eggs and when she opens it up...RING!

Vander_V said:
I was just wondering how you proposed to your lady and where you were and how you planned it out , its gotta be perfect so im sure you all had something already in mind long before that day came . Love to hear it .

white carriage pulled by 2 white horses pulled up to her house while it was snowing.. we went for a ride around town and then i did it

real fucked story

Was home when door was flattened by feds---she was at work, had bought ring months prior to do it on mexico trip. Anyway I was carted off to jail, made call to her to go home and clean things up a bit....I knew with amount of feds that the house would be tossed, plus front door was off hinges. From what I gathered from her , she was questioned a while then they let her call carpenter friend to put door back up, and clean house up. Well I had ring with some $ in bottom of file cab....When I got home 9 hours later with atty, was checking on a few things and saw that it was not there or cash....I asked her if she saw cash laying here and if she put it away...well she started fucking crying and said they left ring and money on table so she put in drawer...didnt know where to put it. So considering the romance was completely over at that point and she asked whats the ring for....I asked...WTF else could I do----+ if I pushed date couldnt testify to anything---:D ...sad but that went through my mind. Anyway couldnt do much with case pending every fucking month for 2 years and some months ....but they finally gave me permission to leave and get married in Europe. Im the ultimate romantic guy....hahahahaahah

draven said:
Was home when door was flattened by feds---she was at work, had bought ring months prior to do it on mexico trip. Anyway I was carted off to jail, made call to her to go home and clean things up a bit....I knew with amount of feds that the house would be tossed, plus front door was off hinges. From what I gathered from her , she was questioned a while then they let her call carpenter friend to put door back up, and clean house up. Well I had ring with some $ in bottom of file cab....When I got home 9 hours later with atty, was checking on a few things and saw that it was not there or cash....I asked her if she saw cash laying here and if she put it away...well she started fucking crying and said they left ring and money on table so she put in drawer...didnt know where to put it. So considering the romance was completely over at that point and she asked whats the ring for....I asked...WTF else could I do----+ if I pushed date couldnt testify to anything---:D ...sad but that went through my mind. Anyway couldnt do much with case pending every fucking month for 2 years and some months ....but they finally gave me permission to leave and get married in Europe. Im the ultimate romantic guy....hahahahaahah

Dude
Thats some fucked up luck my man.... did you eventually get out of what they charged you with? Did she love the Euro proposal?

Went down to the Ocean for the day. She has a thing for light houses. So I wanted to do it there but they had closed for the year. Instead we went out to dinner. After that we went to the beach to view the sunset over the water. I kneeled down to take out my "camera" and popped the question. Funny thing is at the moment I asked her we got attacked by a swarm of mosguitos. So we had to cut it short and get the hell out of there. The one thing I can say is that if at all possiable ask her father first.

Vander_V said:

I did mine over a nice dinner, nothing crazy but it was a private setting etc...

AG
www.ag-guys.com

Nothing special here...

I'm not much a romantic, nothing speacial here, we were laying on the couch watching sum tv, and it began as more or less a mutual conversation on the topic of marriage and I asked her...pretty exciting...lol...

I had just picked up the ring, but was waiting for the right time to give it to her. We went to dinner at this fancy French Bistro. All through dinner, she's talking about when we get married, how she'll take care of me, cook, clean, laundry, all that stuff. So I excused myself, went out to the car, and got the ring. Walked up to her got on one knee, and said "If you're serious about all that, so am I."
Married 15 months today.

this spring i did got a ring.and she had no clue about it.the same day we were preparing for her B-DAY,so she was in the kitchen cooking,i put ring in my mouth and kissed her:D
so she was like what the heck,and start krying.i guess it was yes:D

I am a diehard Atlanta Braves fan; my life literally revolves around them(long story, but no I have never even been to Atlanta other than getting stuck at the airport when it snowed). Anyways, in October of 1997 when I was in grad school at University of Miami, the Braves were playing the Marlins in the Championship series with the winner going to the World Series. I arranged to have my proposal on the scoreboard during the 7th inning stretch. We were sitting high up behind home plate and my biggest fear was that she would not be watching the scoreboard and miss it. So when the 7th inning stretch came I told her, "Hey, watch the scoreboard for me. They normally show the college football scores around this time. You know I can't see worth a shit and want to know the ASU score." Well, everything went as planned and we have been married for 7 years with a 16 month old boy.

tiny4now said:
Funny thing is at the moment I asked her we got attacked by a swarm of mosguitos. So we had to cut it short and get the hell out of there.

thats funny!!! sounds like something that would happen to me :)

(the mosquitos, not the marriage part) :p

california

took my girl to california and proposed at disneyland in front of the castle during the fireworks. which was totally out of character for me. 3 1/2 years going and our sex life has never slowed down. guess it pays to put time into planning shit like this . good luck

yo..

yeah bro.....beat it ..full dismissal , but cost me a ton in $, finally caught them in their lies.....I pissed and moaned a bit about it to a few guys on here before ... They used a "anticipatory search warrant" which allows them to get a warrant based on things that are in future---havent happened yet--- they lied...finaly we got the truth...lawsuit pending last 2 years to recoup money I spent so ill leave at that...

JJ INSANE1 said:
Dude
Thats some fucked up luck my man.... did you eventually get out of what they charged you with? Did she love the Euro proposal?

joedokes said:
I had just picked up the ring, but was waiting for the right time to give it to her. We went to dinner at this fancy French Bistro. All through dinner, she's talking about when we get married, how she'll take care of me, cook, clean, laundry, all that stuff. So I excused myself, went out to the car, and got the ring. Walked up to her got on one knee, and said "If you're serious about all that, so am I."
Married 15 months today.
mines was similar to yours but I waited for her birthday. The big proposal happen in winter of 97 while pregnant with my son.
ok this is what i did, i ordered a limousine and had it take us to the fancy restaurant Tavern on the Green in NY and while riding sipping on wine for her birthday i'm trying to figure out what would be the best way to show the ring and propose:confused: as we pulled into the restaurant all the thoughts in the world started flooding my mind about why i shouldnt propose tonight but i knew this was just out of fear of the "thought" that after she knows she has me she gets comfortable and changes slowly but surely for the worst:eek: then our waiter comes along who seemed to be an expert in making ppl feel comfortable with his service and brings along more wine and claimed the wine was the brand used in the James Bond movies:rolleyes: which we believed at the time because of how good things were going the atmosphere was pleasant and this guys' expert waitering skills. Now im still brain storming about how im going to bring out this ring all the while the waiter is still talking to us which i really dont hear him because im f*cking stuck on how to get this ring out, then it came to me to ask the waiter since he was a social expert maybe he could come up with something good. so when he walked away i excused myself 15 seconds later from the table and approached the waiter to see what ideas he may have and he came up with the idea of putting the ring under her napkin so when she goes to place the napkin on her lap the ring will appear and i pop the big one;) . well this was it so i gave him the ring(and gave him a look:mad: of make sure you come out with it ha ha, had he not come out with it i would have been f*cked) and went back to the table sat down and started up a conversation about even though its your birthday i'm not sure this relationship is going to good, this was to throw her off any trails just in case she was thinking "big dinner and Limo", something has to be up more than my birthday;) . so i go into how she's not doing this and that and while i was talking, her face had a total stumped look:( on it, then the waiter comes over and puts down all the food and then sits down 2 cloth napkins that were shaped so they can stand a little. I said to myself damn this guy has it all figured out and that ring better be under there. then the waiter says enjoy and we thank him and i proceeded to grab my napkin hoping she would follow and she did ,grabbing her napkin only to look away for a split second then screamed!! everyone looked over like someone just died then i proposed and she said yeeeeeeeees:p . then the waiter comes over and congratulates us and pulls out another bottle of his James Bond wine to celebrate, it was a very good feeling.

Now here's the update, we got married the following yr and it lasted for 4yrs, im now divorced and stress free. Hip Hip Hurray!
Damn im surprised i typed all this Huh

Since my girl and i met in a night club while celebrating New years eve

I felt it was beffitting to go back there and propose while celebrating new years eve 5 years since we first hooked up. So right before the countdown began I got down on one knee and proposed. What I did not realize was the whole place was watching via large screens and tv monitors (my freind knew mgr, set it up so we would have it on tape forever) when she accepted the whole place went crazy. We were kind of mobbed by people who wanted to shake our hands or buy us drinks, even take pictures. A little surreal, but definately memorable. Funny thing is during all the commotion just befroe I placed the ring on her finger the only voice I could here in that whole crazy crowd of people was some guy way behind me screaming..."dont do it..dont do it".
Sometimes when things are not going so well in my marriage I often think of that guy! Been married for 21 months.

I got lucky with mine. My fiance was going back to her country to see her granmother becuase she is starting to get sick and is like 90 and she hadnt seen the rset of her family in 8 years. So I figured to give her ring in her home land of Poland. Anways I look ed up the best restauarant in the country since my money was worth 4 times the amout perfect opportunity since i would nevr be able to afford in the U.S. Anways they had a restaurant that was rated the 4th best in all of Europe the year before. So I called and made a reservation though was wierd when they told me I didnt need one. The restauarant ending up being a castle from the middle ages. That was now a reasuarant and they had the history of the catsle etc. The theme was from the middle ages also. The waiters were dressed the part of servers from the middle ages.etc.

The lucky part
Even better in Europe no one really eats out on Tuesday nights every thing closes down accept this place stays open for tourist publicity because it was in some european food magazine the year before. We were the only ones in the whole catsle and i recived the best table in the place. Which was like a kings and queens thrown . It was really cool the waiters movemnst sequanized and evrything the whole night. They had a violinsit etc. and I proposed after desert. She thinks to this day I paid off the owner to get such a place I just got lucky. I tipped the chef, waiters, violinist like $50 us dollars each, which was like two weeks pay for them and had them take pictures. I can never top that proposel if i had to do it again.
She was just so happy that i proposed in her home land so she could show her grandmother and family the ring becaus eshe may nevr have the opportunity to see them again.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity