over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For Those on TRT

Thanks For the Response

e6er,

Thanks for this information. Also the links are helpful. I just got my blood levels back and my total Test dropped to 315 however, my total to actual free Test is good. I know free bio-available Test is the number we want. Maybe HCG has some merit. I am wondering how the guys in their late 30's or mid 40's would fair using HCG? I am also curious if guys using Androgel for long periods of time are experiences similar symptom logy?

e6er,

Thanks for this information. Also the links are helpful. I just got my blood levels back and my total Test dropped to 315 however, my total to actual free Test is good. I know free bio-available Test is the number we want. Maybe HCG has some merit. I am wondering how the guys in their late 30's or mid 40's would fair using HCG? I am also curious if guys using Androgel for long periods of time are experiences similar symptom logy?

I've been reading all over boards how people that use Androgel end up with the same problem after a year or so of using it. Perhaps after a while your body does not absorb the gel.

I do SubQ for my TRT with Cyp for over a year. Never had an issue, draws fine into the slin, just a little slower. No waste in the tip like in a regular syringe so the vial lasts a little longer as well.

I've been reading all over boards how people that use Androgel end up with the same problem after a year or so of using it. Perhaps after a while your body does not absorb the gel.

i was also "fixed" with hcg...im sure there was a little bit of a crash post therapy but i feel like the little crash was much different than the total shutdown after testosterone...my hcg was prescribed by a well known male fert/sexual function dr in NYC

i was also "fixed" with hcg...im sure there was a little bit of a crash post therapy but i feel like the little crash was much different than the total shutdown after testosterone...my hcg was prescribed by a well known male fert/sexual function dr in NYC

Glad to hear you're fixed from the HCG Monotherapy too. :D My doctor was surprised when he offered me Cyp and I asked for HCG instead.

scar?

What exactly does a scar look or feel like? I have been injecting on and off over the past 6 years with a 25g needle into the quads, deltoids, pecs and qlutes and never notice any thing that looks like or feels like a scar. Mostly deca and sustanon.

What exactly does a scar look or feel like? I have been injecting on and off over the past 6 years with a 25g needle into the quads, deltoids, pecs and qlutes and never notice any thing that looks like or feels like a scar. Mostly deca and sustanon.

You won't see scar tissue in the muscle unless you have an MRI. You may be able to feel it if you have injected into the same area a lot. But everytime you pin you are cutting those cells in the needles path. Some people may heal better than others. 25g is better than 20g for minimizing scar tissue. :)

It hurts if its wrong information.

Saudi Med J. 2006 Dec;27(12):1843-6.
Subcutaneous administration of testosterone. A pilot study report.

Al-Futaisi AM, Al-Zakwani IS, Almahrezi AM, Morris D.

Department of Medicine, College of Medicine & Health Sciences, Sultan Qaboos University, Muscat, Oman. [email protected]

OBJECTIVE: To investigate the effect of low doses of subcutaneous testosterone in hypogonadal men since the intramuscular route, which is the most widely used form of testosterone replacement therapy, is inconvenient to many patients. METHODS: All men with primary and secondary hypogonadism attending the reproductive endocrine clinic at Royal Victoria Hospital, Monteral, Quebec, Canada, were invited to participate in the study. Subjects were enrolled from January 2002 till December 2002. Patients were asked to self-administer weekly low doses of testosterone enanthate using 0.5 ml insulin syringe. RESULTS: A total of 22 patients were enrolled in the study. The mean trough was 14.48 +/- 3.14 nmol/L and peak total testosterone was 21.65 +/- 7.32 nmol/L. For the free testosterone the average trough was 59.94 +/- 20.60 pmol/L and the peak was 85.17 +/- 32.88 pmol/L. All of the patients delivered testosterone with ease and no local reactions were reported. CONCLUSION: Therapy with weekly subcutaneous testosterone produced serum levels that were within the normal range in 100% of patients for both peak and trough levels. This is the first report, which demonstrated the efficacy of delivering weekly testosterone using this cheap, safe, and less painful subcutaneous route.

Ok i see where u coming from...low doses is the key factor....But when your talking about 4cc per site its a different story.

But I would like to know if someone did subc inj with 3cc or more and their final opinion

Seriously

Saudi Med J. 2006 Dec;27(12):1843-6.
Subcutaneous administration of testosterone. A pilot study report.

Al-Futaisi AM, Al-Zakwani IS, Almahrezi AM, Morris D.

Department of Medicine, College of Medicine & Health Sciences, Sultan Qaboos University, Muscat, Oman. [email protected]

OBJECTIVE: To investigate the effect of low doses of subcutaneous testosterone in hypogonadal men since the intramuscular route, which is the most widely used form of testosterone replacement therapy, is inconvenient to many patients. METHODS: All men with primary and secondary hypogonadism attending the reproductive endocrine clinic at Royal Victoria Hospital, Monteral, Quebec, Canada, were invited to participate in the study. Subjects were enrolled from January 2002 till December 2002. Patients were asked to self-administer weekly low doses of testosterone enanthate using 0.5 ml insulin syringe. RESULTS: A total of 22 patients were enrolled in the study. The mean trough was 14.48 +/- 3.14 nmol/L and peak total testosterone was 21.65 +/- 7.32 nmol/L. For the free testosterone the average trough was 59.94 +/- 20.60 pmol/L and the peak was 85.17 +/- 32.88 pmol/L. All of the patients delivered testosterone with ease and no local reactions were reported. CONCLUSION: Therapy with weekly subcutaneous testosterone produced serum levels that were within the normal range in 100% of patients for both peak and trough levels. This is the first report, which demonstrated the efficacy of delivering weekly testosterone using this cheap, safe, and less painful subcutaneous route.

Ok i see where u coming from...low doses is the key factor....But when your talking about 4cc per site its a different story.

But I would like to know if someone did subc inj with 3cc or more and their final opinion

Who in their right mind would shoot 3cc?? There will never be a study on that because frankly, thats insane.

What about shooting testosterone suspension SC? Would the fact that its SC slow down the absorption rate compared to IM? Plus most Test suspension is in water..

What about shooting testosterone suspension SC? Would the fact that its SC slow down the absorption rate compared to IM? Plus most Test suspension is in water..

Uh, test suspension is going to get mostly absorbed within hours, SC or IM.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws