advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Frustration with consistancy and solutions.

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
for the past, well few months, my work schedual has been out of control. As a result consistancy in training has suffered. I also noticed being more irratible at work and home because im frustrated that i cant get to the gym. Thankfully working in a restaurant has its benefits being that i can stay consistant with my diet. But how do you work from 9 am until 3 am the next day and make it to the gym if your supposed to train that day? As a result ive only been getting there 3-5 times a week, and if you know my traiing rotation, frequency and volume, thats not going to cut it.

The last thing i want to do is switch routines, this particular one, when i had time to follow it to the letter, yielded the best results ive ever had. But i KNOW its designed to perfectly balance frequency, intensity and volume. so if one factor isnt present, the equation breaks. luckly im actually off to train in a moment so at least today ill be more relaxed...lol

I feel your pain. I have always had jobs with odd and demanding schedules. I found that all you can do is adjust your split to your work schedule. For me, that might mean anything from a 4 day to 6 day split. For the most part over the years it's been a 4 day split, no matter if I have to lose some sleep to get a couple of those days in!

work in contruction with ten hr plus 6 days a week sometime 7 ,but i made it a point to work out no less than 3 time a week,seem to work but i do get so tired at times,and i have to spend time with my wife also

I know where you are coming from tkav as I have been there done that in your shoes. This is one of the reason why I have been a Chef for over 22 years and working late nights in hotels, Restaurants etc. I dont get to spend time going to gym nor spend time with my wife. I realised it was giving me more stress. Stress is the number 1 killer in the world today. Honestly it's not worth it going through all the stress and shits in the kitchen so I made a moved in an Aged Care. Good thing about Aged Care or hospital hospitality is that I dont have to work late nights anymore and I can go to Gym at 5am or in the evening after work and also get to spend time with my wife.
Just a thought, maybe you might want to change your job and get into management role likie I am now. I dont find it stressful in my job and still prepare my meals at home and take it to work with me.
What's the point working late nights and all the stress and shit fights that us Chefs go through! It doesnt get me anywhere. I love my job now and my hours. I guess you have to find a job that suits you and your lifestyle.

Yeah, I had to make a job change too. I can now eat when I need to and have a flexible enough schedule to train either in the morning or evening and still spend time with the family.

It's damn hard to weigh and balance all of the important things in life... Throw in the bodybuilding lifestyle and damn, you learn what dedication really is!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131