over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FVCK WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!!?

pistonpump

Registered
So customs came to my house and i told them i ordered it. i gave them a bottle of nolvadex too and they made me flush it. they wanted to search my room but i said no. I feel like killing myself now. I should have not said shit but everything was in my real name, po box, package. Im sure they will be back with a search warrant. what are the penalties for this? they said its a felony in the state. Im so worried and stress i seriously want to jump off a bridge. Im so stupid. I dont even have money for a lawyer. I made a big mistake ordering international and i suggest no one else do it, its not even worth it. Now i might face jail time and what ever else. they got the pack that had 500 dbols...Im dead. I think my heart is going to blow! Help me out man i cant believe this!!!

Clean house, get rid of your 'puter (very least the hard drive), and take a "vacation" to plan your attack.

thats the risk you take, would definitely get rid of the harddrive clean up, tell them you didnt know that it was illegal since internet mail order prescriptions are so easy to order you didnt know. You will probably get a fine and some community service. Good luck!

SO far they made you flush the Nolv, so that no big deal! It's gone! If this is your very first offense AND they take it to court. Tell the judge it was for you, since you already amitted to it dummy! haha J/K bro. If thats the only thing they have on you then chances are they will keep it for themselves hahaha and let you off with a warning. IF this is your first offense. It's not like they have a huge amount of bottles and money and cars. See what I mean? Its small potatoes. But like confused said, CLEAN HOUSE and keep it clean for a few months brother! And YES FOR YOU do not go international again! Most folks will say use a new address. but Fook that, way to close for comfort for my taste!

Next time shut the FOOK UP! hahaha just busting your balls bro, I believe you'll be fine!

p.s. if they ask for a source dont say jack, or it was a friend of a friend of a friend. And now that friend is dead! FOOK the cops for breaking our balls when all we want to do is live better, feel better and whoop a terrorists ass should he ever cross the US again! :D

The is no law against having something illegal sent to you ..if you claim you did not order it and refuse to accept.
But your address will be flagged for international orders from now on and chances are if you change your address you will still be flagged...for how long is the question.

Last edited:
pistonpump said:
So customs came to my house and i told them i ordered it. i gave them a bottle of nolvadex too and they made me flush it. they wanted to search my room but i said no. I feel like killing myself now. I should have not said shit but everything was in my real name, po box, package. Im sure they will be back with a search warrant. what are the penalties for this? they said its a felony in the state. Im so worried and stress i seriously want to jump off a bridge. Im so stupid. I dont even have money for a lawyer. I made a big mistake ordering international and i suggest no one else do it, its not even worth it. Now i might face jail time and what ever else. they got the pack that had 500 dbols...Im dead. I think my heart is going to blow! Help me out man i cant believe this!!!
Something doesn't seem right here. I can't imagine them making you flush the Nolva. That would be destroying evidence. They wouldn't need permission to search your room. If they have gone this far and have the package you ordered then they already have probable cause to search. You said you told them you ordered it. That is even more probable cause. If they did need a search warrant they wouldn't have shown up until they had one.

pistonpump said:

First of all, they would have arrested you on the spot if they were going to
charge you. You gave them the nolvadex and they made you flush it. That
was evidence. Its gone now. Was your order signature. If so and you never
signed for it, it cant be used against you as evidence. They were checking you out to see if you were dealing. By the statements of killing yourself and
such, it probably didnt take them long to figure you out. I dont think you will
need a lawyer, because they did what they thought needed to be done. Which was scare the shit out of you after they figured out you wasnt dealing.
Why would they leave and give you time to get rid of shit before they came
back with search warrant? They dont need a search warrant to arrest you.

DaRooster said:
The is no law against having something illegal sent to you ..if you claim you did not order it and refuse to accept.
But your address will be flagged for international orders from now on and chances are if you change your address you will still be flagged...for how long is the question.

Rooster, He admitted to customs it was his and he ordered it :eek:

iron fist said:
Was your order signature. If so and you never
signed for it, it cant be used against you as evidence.

Why do the mail order companies send the orders this way by having you sign for it? I had to sign for mine and I didn't like it.

Repeat after me, I dont know anything about it !

This is what you should have said !

Hard to tell what will come of this. However, like it's already been mentioned...they made him flush the Nolva which would be more evidence against him if they were going to purue this matter further. Either way, everyone knows what the consequences can be when ordering anything illegal.

Strunk said:
Hard to tell what will come of this. However, like it's already been mentioned...they made him flush the Nolva which would be more evidence against him if they were going to purue this matter further. Either way, everyone knows what the consequences can be when ordering anything illegal.

The Flushing the Nolva is odd. If they where going to try to prosecute they would have kept the Nolva, even though its not a controlled substance. Plus I don't think they had a right to "make" you flush the pills. Either way I think you will not here anything more from this...unless you do.

b4n30n3 said:
Why do the mail order companies send the orders this way by having you sign for it? I had to sign for mine and I didn't like it.

Because they have a greater sucess rate with this type of shipping.
They know for sure that you got it. (with tracking)
Customers like how much faster they receive order. (example = 6 working days w-signature vs. 23 working days w-out. ) that was my experience.

iron fist said:
First of all, they would have arrested you on the spot if they were going to
charge you. You gave them the nolvadex and they made you flush it. That
was evidence. Its gone now. Was your order signature. If so and you never
signed for it, it cant be used against you as evidence. They were checking you out to see if you were dealing. By the statements of killing yourself and
such, it probably didnt take them long to figure you out. I dont think you will
need a lawyer, because they did what they thought needed to be done. Which was scare the shit out of you after they figured out you wasnt dealing.
Why would they leave and give you time to get rid of shit before they came
back with search warrant? They dont need a search warrant to arrest you.
Bump this, I totally agree. If you're scared that bad AFTER being let off that easy and NOT being arrested then I think you need to find a new game to play bro!! JMO..............

kawasaki1 said:
Bump this, I totally agree. If you're scared that bad AFTER being let off that easy and NOT being arrested then I think you need to find a new game to play bro!! JMO..............
well its not just this its alot of other things going on with me that are just adding to the stress i sure as hell didnt need this. I have been on a hot streak getting in trouble with the law so its like im just wondering wtf im doing with myself, maybe this will help me be good.

the nolva does seem odd. they asked me to flush it and i was like you flush it and he said unless you want me to take it in with me so i flushed about 200 nolva's done the can. As far as evidence they have 3 guys who heard what i said and i admitted to it. They also have 500 dbols and a shippment of 7 test amps coming as well. The fact that i didnt let them into my room makes me think that they might be thinking that i am dealing. I dont know but i just started my cycle and im wondering how i will continue it with no place to put the gear.

Before they used ti seize shipments like that, I don 't know why they came to your house.You should've act like you have no idea what they are talking about.

pistonpump said:
the nolva does seem odd. they asked me to flush it and i was like you flush it and he said unless you want me to take it in with me so i flushed about 200 nolva's done the can. As far as evidence they have 3 guys who heard what i said and i admitted to it. They also have 500 dbols and a shippment of 7 test amps coming as well. The fact that i didnt let them into my room makes me think that they might be thinking that i am dealing. I dont know but i just started my cycle and im wondering how i will continue it with no place to put the gear.

You might get your 7 amps. But dont accept it, because they might just be testing you to see if you learned your lesson. Your a lucky man my freind !
But dont push it.

iron fist said:
You might get your 7 amps. But dont accept it, because they might just be testing you to see if you learned your lesson. Your a lucky man my freind !
But dont push it.

BUMPING! If you do get the amps, let em go! Give them back to the post man and tell him the package aint yours! plain and simpe. They will take it back. Unless its a controlled delivery in wich they will try and force it on you. You just tell them it's not yours and NO THANK YOU and slam the door in their face! WHAM!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear