over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gear Sitting In Muscle?

I’ve injected in a blood vessel and it went straight to my lungs. It hurt like hell and i could barely breathe for 5 days. I could only gasp for air and in tiny amounts. ALWAYS ASPIRATE!!!!

It’s rare but has happened to me a couple of times I pulled back the plunger and the syringe immediately started to fill with blood! I couldn’t imagine what would’ve happened if I pushed it in. I always aspirate you never know.

www.PharmaComStore.ws

Ya I'm going to urgent care this weekend or the hospital I have insurance so mite as well use it. Hopefully its a easy processes.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I’ve had many sterile abscesses like that. Never any pain, redness, or fever. The fluid is sometimes black like blood devoid of oxygen. Sometimes it’s yellow puss.

It’s not the gear oil. Don’t inject there any more. Mine always cleared on their own. I got them in my biceps every so often from injecting there too frequently.
Been months think it time to drain this sucker. Been annoying me doesn't hurt at all.

If you drain it go for as big a gauge as you can tolerate. 21-23g works good. The smaller gauges that we sometimes use don't have enough "feel" to them when you're trying to stab the abcess to drain. Those things have kind of a tough fibrous shell on them and they can roll a bit (aren't super well attached always).

1 draw/fill for each needle/syringe. Once you've made a draw you'll need a fresh needle/syringe for another draw. You won't get it all in one draw always.

It’s rare but has happened to me a couple of times I pulled back the plunger and the syringe immediately started to fill with blood! I couldn’t imagine what would’ve happened if I pushed it in. I always aspirate you never know.

Buy Anabolic Steroids USA, UK and Europe Online | PharmaComStore

It wouldn't be that bad if you had...ymmv and I don't know the type of gear you inject. I almost exclusively inject gear with low levels of solvents (BA/BB the shit that will burn your lungs and give you the cough).

The point being that I've done about 500-1k injections per year now for 10+ years give or take a few thousand. Thats a lot of injections through muscle fascia and I want to limit scar tissue as much as possible so I don't aspirate (which no matter what will cause you to move the syringe a little when its in the fascia which will result in more trauma to the fascia which will result in increased scarring especially over multiple thousands of injections).

YMMV :star-:ars

So how would one go if I were to decide go drain this sucker at home with a 23 g 1 inch syringe. Just to get some swelling down

So how would one go if I were to decide go drain this sucker at home with a 23 g 1 inch syringe. Just to get some swelling down

Stab in at an angle to the abscess, once you're under skin and think you're in, aspirate back and create a vacuum. If you don't see a yellowish/oily/brownish/blackish substance start filling syringe, keep your vacuum with your aspiration going and you have to change angle/depth of syringe to get the needle tip to puncture into the abscess. If you do it slowly and with the aspiration vacuum you will start seeing the stuff fill the syringe when you're inside. Then you can start slowly drawing more. Worst case scenario if you can't get inside it from the point you entered skin you withdraw needle and get a fresh needle/syringe and try again at a slightly different location.

You don't have to entirely drain it, just try to get all of it you can, especially as you're going with a 23g needle the tear on the abscess wall will cause the remainder to leak out with a little pressure/heat and the thing itself will dissipate over 1-2 more weeks.

Then as a precaution, watch for fever as this means the stuff was infected and your body could not fight it off successfully and it went systemic. You need antibiotics ASAP if you get a fever after this. Systemic infection could literally be a life/death situation so don't mess around there.

Stab in at an angle to the abscess, once you're under skin and think you're in, aspirate back and create a vacuum. If you don't see a yellowish/oily/brownish/blackish substance start filling syringe, keep your vacuum with your aspiration going and you have to change angle/depth of syringe to get the needle tip to puncture into the abscess. If you do it slowly and with the aspiration vacuum you will start seeing the stuff fill the syringe when you're inside. Then you can start slowly drawing more. Worst case scenario if you can't get inside it from the point you entered skin you withdraw needle and get a fresh needle/syringe and try again at a slightly different location.

You don't have to entirely drain it, just try to get all of it you can, especially as you're going with a 23g needle the tear on the abscess wall will cause the remainder to leak out with a little pressure/heat and the thing itself will dissipate over 1-2 more weeks.

Then as a precaution, watch for fever as this means the stuff was infected and your body could not fight it off successfully and it went systemic. You need antibiotics ASAP if you get a fever after this. Systemic infection could literally be a life/death situation so don't mess around there.
Good info thank you for all that information.

I just got my ct scan results I'll post later but the results don't tell me much just something there in my delt and they reccomend MRI. I'm 85% sure its a sterile abcess I injected test 400 to fast and most likely didn't hit the muscle my error. And I've had many injections over the years. And this has been there for 2 months hasn't gotten any bigger doesn't hurt at all.

I'm most likely gonna take the day off tommrow and just suck it up and go the hospital.

So you mean to tell me that when I pin my glut and blood starts to fill into the barrel I should just push it back in there?
I'm saying there is no chance of you pushing it into a blood vessel. It leaks out not in, its under pressure. That's why the blood pushes its way into the barrell. I have never aspirated, hundreds of mls injected. Never had any issues or infections ever.

www.PharmaComStore.ws
I mean you think the needle is sitting in an artery and you are going to inject the oil into it like a damn IV? Idk what type if injections you guys are doing but there is no chance of that if you are doing a proper IM or SQ shot.

Anyway. I guess do what makes you comfortable.

you need to get yourself a harpoon!
lol
18-not more then 21 and get the 1.5
pull the shit out n if possible put some bac h20 in there then pull that out too.

i used to asparate but gave it up, really i think you do more harm then good.

that said just be sure you a gentle, docs are brutal with pins, also inject nice n slow. injecting fast can increase chance of sterile abcess.
i pin the same spots ever 5-7days no issue.

Medical professionals stopped aspirating years ago. There is no reason to. It actually irritates the site further and can cause additional PIP. Your blood is under pressure, chances of pinning oil into a blood vessel and carrying it to your heart or lungs is zero.

I would agree with larger pins, but when using smaller insulin syringe in weird muscle groups is what scares me. The only thing is Insulin syringes don’t aspirate with oil very well. I will agree with this statement at the end of the day though, I pin right into a beds of veins ( but I always asp by habit) and 1 out of 25 pull blood.

As far as your question on the shit coming out of your delt, you body produces body fluids to break down foreign materials so that probably what it is. Does it smell like shit? Is it thinner than oil with pinkish tent? This doesn’t mean it’s infected just inflamed.

BTW I have ok size delts and they will always leak oil after injection. Doesn’t matter how deep or how small the needle is.

I aspirated a little tonite and got black thick crap in the syringe. Didn't drain to much. Just gonna bite the bullet and go the hospital tmr and have em take a look at it and fix me up lol

Currently in the hospital they won't drain it... She said I need a surgeon to drain she thinks its lymphoma lol. I can't argue with her I told her it could be a sterile abscess... But no luck she gonna give me antibiotics. Stupid er dr

Its not a chance, aspirating does nothing.

Sure it does if you aspirate in a sterile abcess you pull back and duh duh duh old gear and fluid flow into the pin and unless your RamboStallone you dont pump 3cc more into the sterile abcess ya just can't handle not being right all the time its life . Ill send you a dozen roses so we can be besties 😍

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws