over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Genetics

Its a HUGE factor but some people just don't want to believe it. Sure people can do amazing things with average genetics but the ELITE level athletes are usually the ones with that 'something special'.

Phil Heath and Ronnie Coleman come to mind

Myles has great genetics for football. At 6'4' he would struggle as a bodybuilder. What would he have to weigh?.....340#? Does he have the "genetics" to weigh that?

Myles has great genetics for football. At 6'4' he would struggle as a bodybuilder. What would he have to weigh?.....340#? Does he have the "genetics" to weigh that?

It is really tough for tall guys. Just look at Lou Ferrigno and Ralph Moeller. Those guys from the 70s-80s. I cant remember any pros as tall as them since. Neither one of them ever won the Olympia or really did well in pro bodybuilding. Lou is listed at 6' 4" and I would believe it because I got my picture with him and I'm 6 foot tall. Ralph is 6' 6". I really like Ralph in Gladiator. He played one of the other gladiators.

Last edited:
It is really tough for tall guys. Just look at Lou Ferrigno and Ralph Moeller. Those guys from the 70s-80s. I cant remember any pros as tall as them since. Neither one of them ever won the Olympia or really did well in pro bodybuilding. Lou is listed at 6' 4" and I would believe it because I got my picture with him and I'm 6 foot tall. Ralph is 6' 6". I really like Ralph in Gladiator. He played one of the other gladiators.

being tall is fkd especially if u have real leg skinny wrists and long skinny ankles. too be 6'4 plus u need big bones. some cunts get the genetics others r fucked.

Another genetic marvel from the wonderland of planet gift

Anthony Joshua, MBE is a British professional boxer. He is currently a unified world heavyweight champion, having held the IBF title since 2016, and the WBA and IBO titles since April 2017.

27 years old and on top of his world.

Beast from the day he stepped into the ring.

Everyone around him knew he had it and was destined for greatness.

making mega £££££££££££

He bought a cool car for his first trainer in boxing gym. Old man was so shocked couldn't believe it. Anthony gave him a surprise. So heart warming gesture.**broken link removed****broken link removed**

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Another genetic marvel from the wonderland of planet gift

Anthony Joshua, MBE is a British professional boxer. He is currently a unified world heavyweight champion, having held the IBF title since 2016, and the WBA and IBO titles since April 2017.

27 years old and on top of his world.

Beast from the day he stepped into the ring.

Everyone around him knew he had it and was destined for greatness.

making mega £££££££££££

He bought a cool car for his first trainer in boxing gym. Old man was so shocked couldn't believe it. Anthony gave him a surprise. So heart warming gesture.**broken link removed****broken link removed**

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Wicked fast guy. Watching him spar is very interesting.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

im not seeing it with Anthony Joshua, dude is carrying some muscle and is in good shape. Dont think its anywhere near that NFL guy.

Shit Hot boxer though

im not seeing it with Anthony Joshua, dude is carrying some muscle and is in good shape. Dont think its anywhere near that NFL guy.

Shit Hot boxer though

He is a big guy. 6ft 6 and 249 pounds...

6igo08.jpg

Shit Hot boxer though
You don't think speed and explosiveness is genetic?

You ever heard of Mike Tyson? Was it his muscles that intimidated heavy weights 20-40 lbs heavier than him? Or was it the ability to move like a middle weight in the body of a heavy weight, standing only 5'10, and generating force like a car accident?

You don't think speed and explosiveness is genetic?

You ever heard of Mike Tyson? Was it his muscles that intimidated heavy weights 20-40 lbs heavier than him? Or was it the ability to move like a middle weight in the body of a heavy weight, standing only 5'10, and generating force like a car accident?

thought the thread was discussing bodybuilding genetics, didnt realise we moved off on another tangent

Elvia's pic is more flattering in a bodybuilding sense than the one's posted before ,dont get upset if I dont see things the same way you do, i think there is alot better examples of people in other sports who if they transitioned to bb'ing could possible slap pounds of muscle on themselves

Last edited:
The flight against Klitschko was amazing.

Just incase nobody saw this here are the extended highlights...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEFFDMUdKU8"]Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko - Highlights (Great Fight & KNOCKOUT) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131