over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting dry

eye_candy

Registered
I am 7 weeks out, and just about there, 5lbs of fat or so, down in 6-7% range. My legs are CUT, and ready to get on stage, but my upper body tends to hold water. Any suggestions, diet is basicly 180-220g of clean carbs per day, 350g protien, and 60g of fat give or take on fat, rest is mesured out excally. Without a lot of details still on 1300mg of prop and suspenion (combined) but also taking Lez 2.5mg day? Too soon to worry about the water in upper body? Just keep going. 5-6L of water ED as well, usually fat burners and low dose t3.

I was curious about the letrozole @ 2.5. Have you notice a drop in your sex drive from this?

Thx
KnuckleHed

loss of sex drive

Knucklehed I was taking 2.5 mg of Letrozole ed and about a gram of gear a week. And yes I know that is too much let for the amount of gear, but this was my second time taking anti-e's and I was just doing an experiment. My sex drive was greatly reduced at this dose, and after cutting it back to 1.25 eod it has come back full force. It wasn't to the point where I couldn't get mr. winkie up, I just didn't feel like it. Live and learn right?
Sorry eye_candy didn't mean to hijack the thread. I was going to say up your water but it looks like your getting plenty. Do you drink any diet soda? That could make you hold some, but I doubt that much. What about dairy products? Or a ton of whey protien shakes? My guess is your body is allergic to something your taking in, causing water to be held. I would do an experiment and eat only solid sources of protien (no shakes at all), and only drink water. Of couse keeping carbs and fat the same. Do this for at least a couple weeks and see what happens. Yes I know it is hard to have no shakes at all, but I really think you will find out the reason for holding water. If you do this keep us informed.

Last edited:
Good thought

I take one Isolate shape, almost latose free 99% or whatever (claimed), may be it. But legs are bone dry? Only drink water, no diet sodia. I do have some crystal light. May drop shake for a bit and see what happens good idea. Food is following right now, same thing everyday:

meal 1 6oz Extra lean beef or lean steak
1 cups of oats or cream of wheat, tad of suger free jam(maybe time to drop sweater too)

meal 2 is: 10g L-Glut, with 30g dextrose
20mins late 40g of Iso whey
meal 3-5 - 8oz of chicken 3/4 rice either brown or white
Meal 6 - 10oz fish (sole usually) 1 med Pot(4-5oz). white or red or sweet , Salad or green veggie's no dressing
Meal 7 - 9 eggs (1 whole) 1 rice cake with Natural BP or 1/4-1/2 cup of oatmeal
Meal 8 (3am) 1/2 shape ISO (just started this needed something in middle of night)

PS - No problem on sex drive, but franky have never found anything that can kill it! LOL, 34 years old no problems, drive wife crazy!

No dairly, no bread, no sugar unless getting some in shake, going to switch over to egg whites and see what happens.

I'd try switching to a different anti-e. Maybe ldex. Everyone seems to react differently. Also I'd drop your carbs to 150ish a day (depending on your weight - I'm a LHW) and drop them after dinner (~6:00pm).

Where's the flaxseed oil?

5g of flax oil 1/2 am and 1/2 pm
4g of CLA same schedule
I have tried cycling carbs differently and body fat is down to 6-7.5 range. 208lbs right now and carbs do change between 180-220 with sunday going higher 400 ish. Unless i stop leaning out i hate to drop to many carbs as i have burn up in past and lost muscle. I have done no carbs, in evening but didn't seem to help much. Also i switched from Adex to Lez. Adex was not keeping gyno in check. I have new camera coming very soon, so next pics i post should show better where I am at. I also have switched out prop. for suspenion and droped dose down from 1400mg week total test to 1000mg week all suspenion now.

carb cycling

bro get a hold of Randy/ HOMONUNCLEUS, i had the same prob and he was a tremendous help. really knows his shit on gettting SHREDDED. basically had me drop carbs all together for a few days, then shoot em back up for a few and taper down to zero again for the next week. was very effective. and you will get dry.
also whats your sodium like? might be a factor, but just glancing at your diet, maybe drop the 3am snack, and try switching out carb sources, like the rice or potatos, try just one source, all oats for a few day, then all rice, and all potatos for a few days, could be the way you body reacts to difff carbs. some make ya hold water more than others.

just a thought . keep us posted bro,

DOK

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner