over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting vascular

glock95

Newbies
Please, some of the more experienced/knowledgable members explain their experiences/techniques in becoming more vascular. My body fat level is very low but still no vascularity to speak of.
Thanks for sharing your knowledge/expertise.

if you have a low bf and still arent vascular then it's just not in your genitics most likely. certain aas like EQ, tren, winny, var ect will help but if its not in your genetics your never going to be freaky vascular

Just a theory but i'm pretty vascular, more so now than years ago, and I think years of pumping expands capillaries over time and thus creates more vascularity. But mainly agree with genetics explanation.

If your increaibly lean and not vascular.. it should be a genetic issue.. I get crazy vascular when my bodyfat really drops.. Im not a genetically lean lean guy.. I just work at it.

I have always noticed how Jay Cutler gets lean, but is not freaky vascular like some...like others said, it is genetics and the way your body is. Being lean is so much better than being vascular. Vascularity does not shape ones condition, but being lean shows condition and the muscle so much more better in my opinion. Yes, vascularity is a bonus if you have both, but in my opinion not needed if it is not in the cards for your body!

Thanks

Thanks for the input, gentleman. I thought genetics probably explained my lack of vascularity. I've also heard that the thickness of ones skin can serve to hide vascularity and that some use certain techniques to thin the skin.

Genetic. I have barely visible abs and relative to my bodyfat percentage I'm freakishly veiny. Personally, I think it's gross. Would be cool for competition time, but not an everyday thing. It does give the illusion that I'm leaner than what I am though.

It is definately genetic but I can tell you I got a lot more vascular using Eq and doing high reps and pumping up at each set.

its def genetics. look at big jay cutler, dude only has a few veins in his arms when he's under 5%

Genetic and or Dose

higher dose, more veins. IF at low enough bodyfat IMO.

2 THING in my mind.

Low bodyFat + Diet = Vascularity

Sometimes i wish i understand how the body work better...

One thing for sure, When i UP The sodium Intake! and i mean Really up it to 3,4,5 G a Day. I get way more veins everywhere...

Another thing is when i eat a really clean for like a week then i Eat like 1 meal consisting of shitload of crap, like Candy, Chips,Bake ,cake and capucino and The day after i get ALOT of Veins in arms and Delts....

So that means that i can have veins... But i just dont know how to manipulate diet to keep the vascularity year round... + im trying to get leaner and leaner... im not where i want at the moment...

One thing for sure, When i UP The sodium Intake! and i mean Really up it to 3,4,5 G a Day. I get way more veins everywhere...

Another thing is when i eat a really clean for like a week then i Eat like 1 meal consisting of shitload of crap, like Candy, Chips,Bake ,cake and capucino and The day after i get ALOT of Veins in arms and Delts....
I've noticed the same effect also.

It's genetic, everyone tells me that I'm very vascular when I'm leaner.
But not really to an extreme.

If you're asking about a quick temporary boost. Some people use Hot stuff, Icy hot, etc. Also Niacin at over 500mg. and Synthelator,
which is carried by Synthetek, but that's for a show or shoot. It's a one dose boost in vascularity and muscularity. Do a search on it.

600 mg/week of EQ with test has my veins poppin out all over the place

GH helps also. Mostly seems to make the ones you have bigger.

Luckily I also have the vascularity genes. However for some reason when I drink coffee or am on ECA my vascularity fades away.

Coffee, caffeine, and other stimulants actually constrict the blood flow. In other words they blood vessels constrict causing you bodies blood pressure to go up. Thats why you feel more energized. more nutrients are getting you your body faster.

and Synthelator,
which is carried by Synthetek, but that's for a show or shoot. It's a one dose boost in vascularity and muscularity. Do a search on it.

Bump this one!

Anyone can have Lower Abs veins, If you do not you need To keep Dieting Until your Skin on your lower abs is a Thick as the backside of the skin on your finger.

Try to pinch the skin on the back of your finger, you see.

Once your there and you increase sodium intake,you will see veins.

The thing is Most people Dont Diet until they cannot do it anymore, they Dont TAKE IT as far as they could, you can get Freaky lean if you put your heart into it.

In my opinion Dieting and Getting Shredded is the Real challenge in Bodybuilding, To go to Extreme and Maybe lose muscle to REALLY get rid of the Last Little Subcutanous Fat until you really have No more fat at all.

i think when my carbs are low my vascularity goes down.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws