over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH and slin usage??

It's not the advice you give in your posts, it's the way you give it. You sound like a huge asshole right off the bat without considering the fact that maybe there's a chance that there's more than one way to get results than the way you do it? Ever think of that?

yes

Do I need to go find every god damn pic of a national qualifier physique on this board that uses generics and post them here to shut u up? If generics weren't useful, despite having to take more because of somatropin content, etc, why would generics still be a huge deal in this sponsor forum?

It's not the advice you give in your posts, it's the way you give it. You sound like a huge asshole right off the bat without considering the fact that maybe there's a chance that there's more than one way to get results than the way you do it? Ever think of that?

I'm sure if everybody on this board had an HIV/Aids positive hook-up to sell them kits for less than the ridiculous $400+ cost that people gouge others at, they would. But they don't, and in that case, generics run at a higher dose can, and are yielding positive results.

National qualifier is a joke. Just saying. I qualified for nationals at my fist show.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Do I need to go find every god damn pic of a national qualifier physique on this board that uses generics and post them here to shut u up? If generics weren't useful, despite having to take more because of somatropin content, etc, why would generics still be a huge deal in this sponsor forum?

I'm sure if everybody on this board had an HIV/Aids positive hook-up to sell them kits for less than the ridiculous $400+ cost that people gouge others at, they would. But they don't, and in that case, generics run at a higher dose can, and are yielding positive results.

I never said my way is the only way. Why would I give advice based off of someone else's experience though? Sure there are other ways that might work, but my way WILL work. Yes it's more expensive and you might have more side effects (I don't, my health is great). I'm sorry, I don't mean to come off as an asshole. It is hard on an internet forum where you cannot hear my tone. There are a lot of guys here that look good. There are tons that look better than me, but honestly how many hold more muscle mass? I'm 5'11", 320 lbs around 10% bodyfat. I am sure there are a few, I just haven't been here long enough to know who they are.

im not even wasting time 2day w this..... im headin to mangoes on south beach for a drink... hollaaaaa

Last edited:
By national qualifier, I meant qualified and can actually hang on national stage. Not an, I qualified and couldn't even make a dent in the line-up if I tried physique.

We've already talked about the big difference between national qualified and national qualified with a national level physique. Not all qualifiers are created equal, that's for sure.

im not even wasting time 2day w this..... im headin to mangoes on south beach for a drink... hollaaaaa

Not to defend anyone here but come on really? How come some generics test higher than seronos? They are better? I've been on gh for 5yrs with no break and have tried quite a bit. Seronos by far were my favorite but not sustainable for the long haul.

BTW all I do run is generics now not that it matters cause I couldn't make a dent at nationals. Those guys are insane. **broken link removed**

Last edited:
pullingbig wants to compare physiques to people on this board??? lmaoooo well okkk...

http://http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/96328-laws-trenbolone-74.html#post1711966

this is after "100-300mg of tren for 13months straight".... 10+ius of pharma GH with equal insulin.... massive blasts of compounds in the 2-4gram range...

I can't open that link. I did not run all of those things together. As I said before, there are lots of guys here that look better than me, but how many hold more mass? I'm sure there are a few.

Nothuman is a good guy whose been on this board, plus other bbing boards for over half a decade, giving good advice and asking intelligent questions. You straight up talk about recommendations with your limited experience levels with hormones (if you've only seen stuff work on you, it's limited), and disrespect the shit out of him, despite not knowing where he stands in bodybuilding.

Last I checked, he didn't really care to jump up to 275lbs+ because it's not a safe long-term physical state and it's quite frowned upon in daily life. Without knowing him, you talk down about his experiences with generics, which is positive no doubt and sound like a jackass. Real good way to infer your attitude on a message board.

Last edited:
Pharm grade hgh is better, there is no arguing that. Don't know why PBT even brought that up. The problem is when you downplay the comparable results you get on a much cheaper, high dose of quality generic hgh that has been tested to death by dozens of people. Yes you worry about antibodies, but that's why you take breaks. If it's a test quality 191AA like elis, rips, hyges or kefeis, you're gonna get results, period.

Alphamaledawg is a good guy whose been on this board, plus other bbing boards for over half a decade, giving good advice and asking intelligent questions. You straight up talk about recommendations with your limited experience levels with hormones (if you've only seen stuff work on you, it's limited), and disrespect the shit out of him, despite not knowing where he stands in bodybuilding.

Last I checked, he didn't really care to jump up to 275lbs+ because it's not a safe long-term physical state and it's quite frowned upon in daily life. Without knowing him, you talk down about his experiences with generics, which is positive no doubt and sound like a jackass. Real good way to infer your attitude on a message board.

Who is alphamaledawg? I looked back through the thread and don't see anyone by that name. I don't give an attitude unless I get one. You don't know how much experience I have. I used to be an elite powerlifter, and I'm sure DEATHADDER can vouch for that. I'm sorry but I'm not going to take someone's advice just because they don't want to be too big, but they probably could if they really wanted to...

Reread after my edit. It's not only his advice, it's very common advice throughout this entire board. High dose generics work, and they work very well. It's not as good as pharm grade of course, but it's all about cost efficiency.

You really think you're healthy sitting at 300+lbs with huge doses of hgh and 365+ days of trenbolone usage? :rolleyes:

Just cause your bloodwork isn't showing showing bad news, doesn't mean you're healthy. Jm245, maldor, bio, etc would all agree with me.

Reread after my edit. It's not only his advice, it's very common advice throughout this entire board. High dose generics work, and they work very well. It's not as good as pharm grade of course, but it's all about cost efficiency.

You really think you're healthy sitting at 300+lbs with huge doses of hgh and 365+ days of trenbolone usage? :rolleyes:

Just cause your bloodwork isn't showing showing bad news, doesn't mean you're healthy. Jm245, maldor, bio, etc would all agree with me.

Well my bloodwork, blood pressure, and EKG all came out good. I am actually much healthier now than I have ever been. I used to be extremely obese. I am light compared to what I used to weigh. I have had severe health problems since I was a child related obesity, but I finally overcame that. I am sure high dose generics work to an extent, but I am not sure a lower dose of pharm for the same price wouldn't get better results. Maybe you're right though. I do apologize for coming across like an asshole. I tend to speak very matter-of-factly, but I will try to tone it down.

Nothuman, sorry if I insulted you. You have a good physique and I am sure most people would find it more aesthetically pleasing than mine.

Wow this thread blew up... lol. I was just asking if the use of insulin would yeild results much better than GH alown.

Is insulin legal to buy in the states??

Pullinbig, you're definitely a big, lean looking dude. How old are you and how long have you been training? Also, what does your current cycle look like?

I just started a blast cycle this week after cruising on a low dose test/tren protocol and recently started experimenting with slin and have worked my way up to 10iu's in the last couple weeks. I am seeing results, too.

Here is the cycle I just started:

Sustanon - 750mg/wk
Tren e - 400mg/wk
Slin - 10iu's 4x/wk
Dbol/adrol - 40mg/50mg ed (4wks on/4wks off, etc)

Current plan is 10 weeks, but may stretch it out longer depending on how I feel.

I would love to add gh in there, but it's outside of my budget. My father-in-law just picked up a kit of elitropin and I'm very interested to see how that works out for him? I've heard good things on the board, but will be sure to post what his results are.

Anyways, tell us a little more about your aas protocols, training methods, etc. Any feed-back on my cycle is also welcome.

Much respect,

Last edited:
Wow this thread blew up... lol. I was just asking if the use of insulin would yeild results much better than GH alown.

Is insulin legal to buy in the states??

Regular insulin, yes. Check out Walmart for Novolin-R.

How much was water weight vs lean mass?

I leaned up quite a bit, but still probably about 9-10% bodyfat. When I jumped off, I lost probably 5-10 pounds. Not sure exactly because weight fluctuates probably close to 5lbs depending on when I weighed myself.

Some was definitely and obviously water, but a different "kind" of water weight than say..water weight/bloat from gear use.

That was my initial run, made huge gains. Since then, I have ran another time and am on my 3rd run of the RIPS. Still make gains, but much slower the heavier I get (like most I am sure)

Not to defend anyone here but come on really? How come some generics test higher than seronos? They are better? I've been on gh for 5yrs with no break and have tried quite a bit. Seronos by far were my favorite but not sustainable for the long haul.

BTW all I do run is generics now not that it matters cause I couldn't make a dent at nationals. Those guys are insane.

all i meant to say was that rips/elis/kefies etc were fine, vouched for, tested, ran by sum of the best on this site.... sum new nobody that hits the board saying hes ran 300mg tren for over a year etc... what his "recommendations" are and aren't, saying they are no good, then saying they r ok, just no source...and then putting down a longterm member isnt cool to me....

Pullinbig, you're definitely a big, lean looking dude. How old are you and how long have you been training? Also, what does your current cycle look like?

I just started a blast cycle this week after cruising on a low dose test/tren protocol and recently started experimenting with slin and have worked my way up to 10iu's in the last couple weeks. I am seeing results, too.

Here is the cycle I just started:

Sustanon - 750mg/wk
Tren e - 400mg/wk
Slin - 10iu's 4x/wk
Dbol/adrol - 40mg/50mg ed (4wks on/4wks off, etc)

Current plan is 10 weeks, but may stretch it out longer depending on how I feel.

I would love to add gh in there, but it's outside of my budget. My father-in-law just picked up a kit of elitropin and I'm very interested to see how that works out for him? I've heard good things on the board, but will be sure to post what his results are.

Anyways, tell us a little more about your aas protocols, training methods, etc. Any feed-back on my cycle is also welcome.

Much respect,

Thanks man. I'm 30, been training since I was a kid. Right now I'm running 2100mg EQ and 200mg Test E as an experiment. This was a totally new type of blast for me, but I'm liking the results so far. I don't know about elitropins, but if they work for you then use them. Blast looks good. Do you come off though? I'm not really a fan of coming off, I would rather see you blast and cruise. I actually skip the cruise part most of the time, just change compounds or increase doses when gains stop.

I used to train heavy for powerlifting, I was an elite powerlifter. I squatted over 1,000. Nowadays I don't lift so heavy. I don't always even know what I'm going to do before I get to the gym. I go by feel and focus on working the muscles. If I'm doing rows I focus on using my lats. If I'm doing laterals I foucs on using my side delts, etc etc.

Anything else you want to know just ask.

I leaned up quite a bit, but still probably about 9-10% bodyfat. When I jumped off, I lost probably 5-10 pounds. Not sure exactly because weight fluctuates probably close to 5lbs depending on when I weighed myself.

Some was definitely and obviously water, but a different "kind" of water weight than say..water weight/bloat from gear use.

That was my initial run, made huge gains. Since then, I have ran another time and am on my 3rd run of the RIPS. Still make gains, but much slower the heavier I get (like most I am sure)

I ask because I have heard Rips cause a lot of water retention. Did you get your blood pressure checked while on Rips? I have heard some people say they think they caused their blood pressure to go up because of the water retention, but I haven't used them myself. It's good that they leaned you out some though.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws