over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gh blast

Im having time off at the min - starting my steroid cycle in 6 weeks time. Had my first shot of HGH today, did 10iu's all at once... I arnt going to do any more this week but then next week i plan on doing 20iu's at once instead of 4iu's for 5 days...

I know muscle gains are minimal on HGH and i will only really build bulk in 6 weeks when i add test and high androgens - which method is better for building muscle with HGH... 20iu's once a week or 4iu's for 5 days ? Im very lean anyway so cutting bodyfat is not really an issue...

Could i not even gain a couple of pounds using this blast method over 6 weeks without drastically changing diet (as if i did then it would probably be the change in diet that gained me weight)

Sounds interesting, and the theory seems to make sense, I may have to give this a go in a few months.

Alin said:
This is valid for womens also ? 4 IU / day for a women of 20s will just replace natural GH with synthetic one w.o any other benefits ?

I always thought it was from .75-1.5 ius in a health adult. Exo gh does not shut down endo release. Gh has a very short half life and it is mainly released during exercise and periods of fasting to maintain blood glucose. It does many other things but the hypo thalamus signals the pituitary to release gh when blood sugar levels are low. Becuase of the pulsile nature of gh, insulin release you are very unlikely to stop endogenous production, but when talking about 18 ius per day that would probably severely decrease endo production unless that dose was taken all at once.

bump!!!!

im really interested in experimenting with doses and protocols. im currently doing 8iu m-w-f, pwo in 2 doses. and then sat-sun 4iu before bed. but reading this thread, sounds like there are way more optimal ways to use it.

if anyone is using any of these blast protocols chime in with your findings.

Ok personally speaking I use 6iu ed twice a day as long as I can afford, for 6 days per week, 1 day off. The reason I use this system is that a long time ago I was told that the body can only absorb a small amount of hgh a time, without additional thyroid hormone and that for high doses we must inject every 3 to 4 hours. So I use t4 also for this to absorb 3iu twice a day. Is this technique getting dated?? What is the maximum dose that the body can absorb in one hit?? and does anyone have any evidence to prove this is happening, either better growth or increased fatloss. In my experience I have really noticed growth working extremely well when I add IGF on training days 3 times per week, this seems to make everything speed up and pays off bigtime about 3 weeks after use when I look leaner and bigger naturally Oh and younger :) I would really appreciate anyones further knowledge.

Growth Hormone levels tend to decrease as noted by the normal reference ranges of SOMATOMEDIN-C or IGF-1, which is used to measure hGH, a pivoting hormonal mechanism in youth:[6]

AVERAGE PLASMA INSULIN-LIKE GROWTH FACTOR-1[SOMATOMEDIN-C LEVELS]GENDER AGE LOW HIGH UNITS

FEMALES 12-15 YRS 261 1096 NG/ML
FEMALES 16-24 YRS 182 780 NG/ML
FEMALES 25-39 YRS 114 492 NG/ML
FEMALES 40-54 YRS 90 360 NG/ML
FEMALES >55 YRS 71 290 NG/ML

MALES 12-15 YRS 202 957 NG/ML
MALES 16-24 YRS 182 780 NG/ML
MALES 25-39 YRS 114 492 NG/ML
MALES 40-54 YRS 90 360 NG/ML
MALES >55 YRS 71 290 NG/ML

I always thought it was from .75-1.5 ius in a health adult.

This correct depending on age.

In humans, the amount of growth hormone after age 21 to 31 falls about 14 percent per decade, so that total 24-hour growth hormone production is cut in half by the age of 60. In numerical values, we produce on a daily basis about 500 micrograms of GH at 20 years of age, 200 micrograms at 40 years, and 25 micrograms at 80. The fall in IGF-1 with age mirrors that of growth hormone.

To understand the milligram (mg) and International Units (IU's) equivalence, the rule of thumb is that one-milligram equals three IU.

So 500mcg x 3 would be 1.5iu ED for most people in 20's and as you approach 30 it wold be closer to 1iu ED and by the 40's your approaching .5iu ED.

Last edited:
Iv been doing 4iu AM 4iu PWO M-W-F. Doesnt seem to make a difference? Same as the 4iu Mon-Fri that i was doing before with less bodyfat loss?

just shot 20ius this morning in blast cycle fashion... i shot 10ius last week - i still have not felt anything in terms of side effects, i thought i may get tunnel vision or hands might swell but nothing..

Is blast cycling better for muscle gains or fatloss ?

What if, shot low dose gh all year, say 4 IU eod or 2 IU ed, then blast with 7xhigh dose every now and then...?

Very interesting. I have never heard of a gh blast as I do mine 6iu M-F wkends off. I would like to know more!!!!

i've noticed a diference going to pw only

i was taking 2 iu's m-f but switched to 3.3iu's pw. maybe 2 iu just isnt' a high enough dose, but the pw plan worked better while using the same amount per week.

I remember either BIGKIWI or someone of that nature stated this:

your body produces 4ius a day naturally. When you take 4ius you are just shutting down your natural HGH and replacing it with a synthetic. So, in reality you should do 5 or more IUS. He recommended 8 to 12 IUS 5 days a week then 2 off.

I have also heard that the BLAST simulates a new born babies HGH release. They have HGH spikes. So doing 21ius in a day for week is like that of a new born baby. Then lay off for 43 to weeks and do it again.

For those of you that have tried the dy-to-day or the blast how did you like your results? and what else did you mixit with?

I dont want to be a dickhead, but I found that statement hard to believe so I did a lil research and found this.

"Most of the physiologically important secretion occurs as several large pulses or peaks of GH release each day. The plasma concentration of GH during these peaks may range from 5 to 35 ng/mL or more. Peaks typically last from 10 to 30 minutes before returning to basal levels. The largest and most predictable of these GH peaks occurs about an hour after onset of sleep.[4] Otherwise there is wide variation between days and individuals. Between the peaks, basal GH levels are low, usually less than 3 ng/mL for most of the day and night.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws