over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP 2

You are really getting obsessed with food now !
It’s extremely easy to pack on pounds in southern Louisiana…. The food is just soooooo damn good.

I always wonder how hungry the first person to crack open an oyster was to eat it… I don’t think I could have slurped that thing down cause it’s not visually appetizing at all. I tried the easy way to eat a raw one with a cracker, lil cocktail sauce, splash of hot sauce, and still couldn’t get that shit down. It’s a texture thing for myself.

Last night has me a sampler of BBQ shrimp, crab cakes topped w/ crab meat in a cream sauce, blackened red fish w/ alligator sauce piquant, of course some garlic butter French bread. Soooooo good!!!!!!

Cage

Last night has me a sampler of BBQ shrimp, crab cakes topped w/ crab meat in a cream sauce, blackened red fish w/ alligator sauce piquant, of course some garlic butter French bread. Soooooo good!!!!!!

Cage
I was THAT close to doing the same last night.
Rice. Yams. Chicken. Just wasn't doing it yesterday. Opted for a small pizza instead. Got back into my routine after a 24hr sleep fest. Felt strong and ready to start it all over again. Just finished a 1hr stair session. Now about to spar(boxing), probably run 5miles later before the artic front pushes through.
But yeah. To your point food in the region is just toooo damn good. Of course LA cooking carries over this way too.

I guess i am weird. About the only thing that makes me hungry is to go long enough without eating. Now appetite is a different thing. Desire and need are not the same.

I guess i am weird. About the only thing that makes me hungry is to go long enough without eating. Now appetite is a different thing. Desire and need are not the same.
Lol I promise you if you pin GHRP you will want to eat everything in front of you and whatever is left in the pantry and fridge

Lol I promise you if you pin GHRP you will want to eat everything in front of you and whatever is left in the pantry and fridge
As i wrote earlier on i have used the GHRP many times and for long periods and noticed nothing with hunger, i took them for other reasons. EQ never caused hunger or anxiety and the list goes on. Now a shapely ass walking by can get my attention. But that is a different pathway being stimulated!

I was THAT close to doing the same last night.
Rice. Yams. Chicken. Just wasn't doing it yesterday. Opted for a small pizza instead. Got back into my routine after a 24hr sleep fest. Felt strong and ready to start it all over again. Just finished a 1hr stair session. Now about to spar(boxing), probably run 5miles later before the artic front pushes through.
But yeah. To your point food in the region is just toooo damn good. Of course LA cooking carries over this way too.
I admire the willpower! I had everything dialed in, in my 20’s/30’s. Now well into my 40’s I’m way looser with my food intake. I respect the members here young and older that continue to stick to the daily grind of repetitive calorie counting with healthy macros.

It’s not easy and that’s why so many newcomers enter this game wanting to increase the AAS doses before they have the diet portion handled. Basically looking for that magical secret! They’d be amazed how they’d transform if they’d just be consistent eating quality daily macros.

Cage

I admire the willpower! I had everything dialed in, in my 20’s/30’s. Now well into my 40’s I’m way looser with my food intake. I respect the members here young and older that continue to stick to the daily grind of repetitive calorie counting with healthy macros.

It’s not easy and that’s why so many newcomers enter this game wanting to increase the AAS doses before they have the diet portion handled. Basically looking for that magical secret! They’d be amazed how they’d transform if they’d just be consistent eating quality daily macros.

Cage
Earlier this week I sparrd against one of the active fighters in the boxing gym. Opened his lip and put a little bruise on his eye. Not what I usually do, as I don't throw with with a tightly closed fist.
But sometimes these young guys try to take my head off, so I'll touch them up with equal(or more power). So much they had to break us up.
Yesterday we went again, I touched him up in front of his coach the first round.
Next round I didn't throw as many punches as I decided just to let him work. Anyway he hits me in the kidney and from there I just sit down.
I usually don't let guys get that close as I'll push them off or I'll play distance. I have long reach.
Anyway I've been nursing what may be a broken rib. Will wait one more night to see how I feel in the morning. Then if not better I'll head into the ER. Ibuprofen has me feeling somewhat painless. Just hurts to take deep breaths.
Sucks as I'm making progress(cutting) in my physique. I can probably still get in stairs but keep it at level 1. Can't breathe heavily. Definitely cannot really lift any significant weights.
I have a torn bicep from trying to muscle out of an arm bar. That was a few years ago.

I’ve seen a few guys here say ghrp-6 is much stronger than 2 and can easily cause you to go hypo. I’m naturally prone to going hypo if I don’t have the carbs in me. Does 2 cause this issue also? A lot of days I feel like I could use a push to get the calories in but if they both cause big changes in blood sugar than I guess I need to find something else.

I’ve seen a few guys here say ghrp-6 is much stronger than 2 and can easily cause you to go hypo. I’m naturally prone to going hypo if I don’t have the carbs in me. Does 2 cause this issue also? A lot of days I feel like I could use a push to get the calories in but if they both cause big changes in blood sugar than I guess I need to find something else.
That’s a retarded reason not to take GHRP. Drink a fucking Gatorade.

Slesh how many meals you average a day?

Counting your macros ?

Slesh how many meals you average a day?

Counting your macros ?
5 meals of food plus my post workout shake with whey and dextrose. Generally getting around 5500-6k calories a day. Lol but that’s also drinking some goat’s milk and Nestle strawberry mix with some CTC 😬.

5 meals of food plus my post workout shake with whey and dextrose. Generally getting around 5500-6k calories a day. Lol but that’s also drinking some goat’s milk and Nestle strawberry mix with some CTC 😬.

Impressive man. Those are some big meals

You should try an intra shake with Humalog or Novolog - easy way to get another couple hundred calories in and for some guys it's super effective at enhancing gains. They've been a big part of my progress.

You should try an intra shake with Humalog or Novolog - easy way to get another couple hundred calories in and for some guys it's super effective at enhancing gains. They've been a big part of my progress.
Apologies - no Slin but I am drinking 60 grams of Dextrin intra.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws