over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

God is amazing!!

Pharm_Fed

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I don't really need help with this issue as it has been resolved but I think it's pretty awesome and wanted to share the story.

I went to school for automotive repair. I did very well and was accepted into a program called BMW S.T.E.P. that is 6 1/2 months of intense training. I graduated the first automotive school in Sept of last year and didn't start BMW S.T.E.P. until Jan of this year.

During the months in between I found a job at a local BMW dealership, doing odds and ends, basically just to meet the people there and learn how things operate with the understanding that I would have a place as a technician when I was done in S.T.E.P. There was another guy who was attending the same BMW school as I was who was supposed to come back to the same dealership as me and worked with me for the months between schools.

Well I graduated from S.T.E.P. on July 10 of this year. (yay). About 2 weeks before I graduated I was talking with the service manager at the delaership I was supposed to go to and he tells me that his higher up has said they don't have room to bring anyone else on board right now, so my friend and I might not have jobs.

So I'm thinking, "Great!!", nice to know this 2 weeks before I graduate. I hadn't put in any leg work to find another position because I was under the impression I had a guaranteed job lined up.

So I started praying, and asking God to give me faith and understanding that He would work things out like they were meant to be. Sure enough, the more I prayed the more at peace I felt with the situation.

Let me emphasize that my family, and my fiance's family are both in the city this dealership is in so being able to live here was very important to both of us.

Well, we drove back home this past Monday and I set up a meeting with the service manager to discuss this situation. I had originally set up the meeting to be at 10am this morning. He called me back and told me we would have to meet later this afternoon because BMW NA wanted to come to discuss some things and he had to be available for that. So we decided that 3pm would be good.

I arrived for the meeting not really knowing what to expect, but not too worried about it either. The service manager talked to my friend and I and explained the situation and what he told is just amazed me.

He told us that he had been talking to he boss who didn't want to higher us, and up until this morning they had planned on just hiring one of us with the economy like it is. They have to pay $9375 for our tuition when they hire us so both of us would cost them around $18500.

Well, one of the technicians that already works there found out his wife is pregnant with their second child. This morning, at 9am, that technician gave his notice and told the service manager that he and his wife would be moving back to Ohio to be near their family for help raising their children. This opened up room for them to hire both of us.

Not only is that awesome, but if we had our meeting at 10am like we were supposed to, the service manager would not have had time to talk to his boss and explain the situation. If we had met this morning like planned we would have had to decide who would take the job and who would have to move away from home and find a job somewhere else. I mean literally a few hours made the difference between everything working out perfectly and having to make one of the hardest decisions I could imagine.

I will also add, that as I was sitting in the service manager's office as he told us about these unique circumstances, I had the sudden overwhelming feeling of God telling me, "I told you I would take care of it." :)

It may not sound as incredible to read but it really felt incredible while it was all going on and I KNOW that God's hand was hard at work in this.

I just wanted to share my good news for the day, maybe it will inspire someone or lighten their mood a little.

God bless :)

That is great news Brother! Great testimonal! Always do the right things and don't sweat the small things.:)

That's a true blessing brother! Congrads to you and your family.

That is great news Brother! Great testimonal! Always do the right things and don't sweat the small things.:)

That's a true blessing brother! Congrads to you and your family.

Thank you both very much! It is such a relief to have that taken care of before I head off on the honeymoon. I wouldn't want to have that on the back of my mind. :)

Many congrats!!! I love hearing stories like this. It truly reminds us all that positive thinking and faith will pay off!

Thanks for the kind words guys, hope it made a difference in someone's day :)

Thanks for the kind words guys, hope it made a difference in someone's day :)

I'm sure it touched many people. To what extent they will openly post it is something different. But also religon gets people into may arguments here. And so many of the guys and gals here stay away from it. Because they know what trouble it can bring. What is the wedding date? What type of car are you asking for as a wedding present? :D

great news bro! now I wish god would intervene in my situation and give me the answer i'm looking for.

great news bro! now I wish god would intervene in my situation and give me the answer i'm looking for.

He always answers. It may not be the answer you want but it will always be the answer you need.

I'm sure it touched many people. To what extent they will openly post it is something different. But also religon gets people into may arguments here. And so many of the guys and gals here stay away from it. Because they know what trouble it can bring. What is the wedding date? What type of car are you asking for as a wedding present? :D

The wedding is July 25. Less than a week. No car. Haha. My parents gave us an incrdible honeymoon as a present. A week in Spain, a week in Portugal, and a week in Egypt. That's much better than a car I think. I will have those memores for the rest of my life.

And I definitely understand about religion being a sensitive subject. No replies are necessary but all are appreciated. And whether it was posted or not, if the story helped anyone in the least then I'm glad I took the time to share it. :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws