advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going hypoglycemic after meals and training.

Yeah not a fan of ssri , ssnis , way over prescribed. People just need to go through the difficult times and they'll usually improve the situation and or break bad habits, if that's there focus. It takes a mentally strong disclpined person but who said life is easy? Esp when not where you want the be in areas that are difficult. It's an unnecessary addiction for most. Smoke a lil cannabis instead of that helps .

Ssri messes with serotonin long-term way too much . And if taken with a serotonin releaser of any kind can cause serotonin syndrome.

Also otc supplements can interact like 5 htp and passion flower. Not sure if sam- e works on the same receptors, but I wouldn't chance it having gone though myself a few times, it's worst than a lot of things.

My daughter who is 21 just went on an SSRI in pursuit of relief from OCD. In my opinion she just needs to drop her bad habits but she insists she needs to be on a prescribed med. It upsets me since she has virtually tried nothing else to help herself. I have a strong feeling she will learn to regret her decision in the long run.

My daughter who is 21 just went on an SSRI in pursuit of relief from OCD. In my opinion she just needs to drop her bad habits but she insists she needs to be on a prescribed med. It upsets me since she has virtually tried nothing else to help herself. I have a strong feeling she will learn to regret her decision in the long run.
It can cause your brain to feel a certain way mainly on serotonin receptors but in combination with different drugs I was on three or four different ADHD drugs. Pretty much doctors experimented on me with drugs and one time when I was locked up in a place called Baptist a doctor wanted to try a new drug and I said no and they took four guys to hold me down and put me in a room and I'm tore up the room broken a punched it with my fist took the glass and scraped the walls and they put me in a state facility where I had to take the pills they gave me every morning and I complied because I thought I had no choice

I don't even know what I was on though. Thankfully I was on them 3 months because the state took me away from my parents at 14 and by age 15 they let me go back to my parents. I was locked up in a juvenile adolescent center age 13 to 17

An adolescent's brain is not to be messed with like that raising dopamine and Nora ephedrine and serotonin whatever whatever else some meds raise that's why it's so important to look at the medication and exactly how it works

It's possible as at a lesson comes into adulthood and maybe experiments with recreational substances that the brain is somewhat common to them from the prescription like serotonin like and it makes them craving more because they're familiar with them already if that makes any sense.

For example when I was 19 I first did ecstasy or MDMA and I did quite high doses they were triple stacks back then and I did it about half a week apart I had really bad come down I don't know if it was on seroton and syndrome but it was really really bad and it was the thing I can relate it to is when I was 14 and just starting them three or four different prescriptions that's a feeling it was I was really depressed I was crying I was Moody I was just so so extremely emotional over just about everything

Yep. Not a great feeling sometimes, but I’m never far from food and recognize the signs pretty early.
It's the worst for me when doing post-workout IGF-LR3. I have to stuff myself for hours. But damn does it ever light me up!

When using slin l glutamine preferably fermented el gutamine seems to help with hypoglycemia. I used to take in 70 to 120 carbohydrates with slim enter workout now I can take 25 g and then with the eaas and l glutamine make up with it with that then get home and eat cuz I enjoy eating great tasting food especially when you can eat simple sugars post training

You know it's legit though! What type of results do you get of igf?
Much, much faster recovery. Amazing really. I know it can stunt your natural GH production but I also do the GH 2ius/day. So much faster recovery, muscle size increases continue for 1-2 months even after stopping, and I have to believe that the insulin type activity causes fat cells to offload. The downside is it's currently $300 for 1mg of receptor grade long arginine 3-IGF-1

Much, much faster recovery. Amazing really. I know it can stunt your natural GH production but I also do the GH 2ius/day. So much faster recovery, muscle size increases continue for 1-2 months even after stopping, and I have to believe that the insulin type activity causes fat cells to offload. The downside is it's currently $300 for 1mg of receptor grade long arginine 3-IGF-1
Ugh , that sounds amazing. But yeah, for legit igf, it's going to be a pretty penny. Idk if I trust most rc sites .

I'm assuming you go 4 weeks and take a break? 50mcg-100mcg?

Thanks for listing your experiences

Ugh , that sounds amazing. But yeah, for legit igf, it's going to be a pretty penny. Idk if I trust most rc sites .

I'm assuming you go 4 weeks and take a break? 50mcg-100mcg?

Thanks for listing your experiences
I do 150mcg over 4 weeks with 2mg. Four weeks isn't very long but I make size/strength gains for months after. I'm mostly in it for the strength.

I do 150mcg over 4 weeks with 2mg. Four weeks isn't very long but I make size/strength gains for months after. I'm mostly in it for the strength.
Very nice and that's probably the most effective dose. Crazy you made strength gains from it . The pumps are probably insane ?

Very nice and that's probably the most effective dose. Crazy you made strength gains from it . The pumps are probably insane ?
They are because your cells are loaded up big. But I take it right after my training sesh. Man, my arms are tingling all the way to my fingertips, and the more carbs I load up I just stay totally lit.

Glutamine can be effective for preventing reactive hypoglycemia

This is what I use as well. I have to be careful especially after a high volume and intensive workout. This is why I have intra shakes with a reasonable amount of carbs and lot's of eaa's and glutamine. Guys can cause issues for themselves after loading in huge amounts of carbs in one go.

Regarding SSRI's I think they can be great for some people but you have to be careful with supplementing when using one just as Love_to_Bodybuild posted. To add to his post be careful taking ashwagandha especially when using an SSRI. Ashwagandha is a very popular supplement these days and is even included in some EAA products so be aware of it's potential drawbacks especially when combined with other drugs/supps that effect serotonin.

To add to his post be careful taking ashwagandha especially when using an SSRI. Ashwagandha is a very popular supplement these days and is even included in some EAA products so be aware of it's potential drawbacks especially when combined with other drugs/supps that effect serotonin.

I'm prescribed Paxil for PTSD and social anxiety disorder , if I take my full does it makes me very emotionless which I really don't like. But I can take half the dose and Ashwaganda and actually get better results with no side effects.
I'm actually going to have my dose lowered again then next Dr appointment in January.
Ashwaganda definitely has some benefits , fortunately I haven't had any negative side effects

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear