Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Shawn Ray

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 58 41.7%
  • Other

Votes: 20 14.4%

• Total voters
This poll should be called "which is your favorite bodybuilder out these four people?"

Although you did put Ronnie in the poll which is the greatest bodybuilder ever.
Yeah Ronnie would be the best combonation of genetically gifted+work ethic. That's probably why he won more Olympias then anyone else.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I've always thought Arnold was overrated. I feel like people are too afraid to say that "because he's Arnold." I'm not hating on him personally; I like his movies and what he's accomplished is incredible. In talking about physiques, he surely had a great one, but among the best of all time I think he comes up short. Again, these are all our subjective opinions.

To the OP's question; greatest how? For pushing the envelope of physical development Coleman holds that honour. One of the replies was obviously interpreted in terms of competitive history and they said Dorian. In that regard, I disagree only because both him and Haney pretty much only competed in the Olympia after they won their first title. Haney did a Grand Prix in '87 and Dorian did one as well. I can't remember the year. I think someone who can get in shape and win shows multiple times a year is a hell of an athlete. So guys like Vince Taylor and Dexter Jackson should be mentioned. I always thought Vince Taylor's physique was underrated.

For a perfect blend of mass, shape, balance, and aesthetics; it's tough to beat Labrada and Wheeler.

Attachments

• Lee Labrada.jpg
    Lee Labrada.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 67
  • Flex Wheeler.jpg
    Flex Wheeler.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 60
Jay Cutler

Im such a fan. I saw him in his prime and his legs were so fucking big. He wqs the reason I started working out. I saw his picture on the wall at a gym and I said I want to lookk like this.

He has charisma. hahaha if there is such thing as a man crush I have one on him. I met him twice and each time I was speechless I just couldnt say anything

I get the Ronnie thing. Love the guy....

Look at them now

What is the Legacy?

Ronnie Coleman!

8593161919_1500074b86_b.jpg

Best of all time because of the level of their impact on and transformational effect in the bodybuildng world, as wel as thei ability to push the limits of aesthetics and size.

1. Dorian
2. Sergio
3. Ronnie
4. Lee Priest
5. Danny Padilla
6. Bill Pearl

I'd go with whoever had the best physique WITHOUT the 'site enhancement' bs, look how it ruins their muscle bellies later in life also, sad...

My vote would be with any bodybuilder who took their bodybuilding success and progressed that towards financial success in life.
The man who comes to mind with that is Arnold, I don't think any bodybuilder has been more successful than him in both avenues.

Dorian. And he's even cooler now than he was back then. If you get a chance, listen to his interviews with Joe Rogan and London Real.

Lee Priest - Never failed to make my jaw drop. Even Jay Cutler says Lee is the most impressive bodybuilder he's ever seen in person.

Jay Cutler - I actually liked him more after he retired. He's just chilled out and enjoying life now. When he was competing, he just seemed to have no personality.

Ronnie
Mike Mentzer
Danny Padilla
Franco Columbu
Tom Platz

Few guys have that wow factor anymore.

Lee Haney...also did very well financially for himself investing his winnings from bodybuilding in real estate. from what i understand he bought some real estate that is now pretty valuable. Had an incredible physique as well. Who wouldn't want to look like that?

I chose along Ronnie. His story of coming from the very bottom ranks for years to becoming the greatest is beyond inspirational. And I can’t name a single person whose into this sport who hasn’t or doesn’t still use his training videos when there down to get them pumped and motivated. I can’t even honestly count the amount of times I wasn’t “in the mood” and while on the treadmill before I workout I watch a YouTube clip of Ronnie and my whole mindset changes into beasts mode. Fucking loveee it lol

Most unbeatable : Ronnie in 2003

Best look for everyday life : mid-90's Chris Cormier, mid 90's Flex Wheeler, Lee Haney at any point in his career, Gunter Schlerkamp, Cedric McMillan

Best career/most consistent : Dexter Jackson

Most influential : Arnold

Arnold because life at 6foot2 is better than being a midget 5.7 250 pound bodybuilder that is ugly and look like shit.

Arnold 6foot2 240 pounds physique that cant be matched.

**broken link removed**

LOL, Who wouldnt want to look like that?

Cedric McMillan and Gunter Schlerkamp (sp?)... Both tall, both better physiques than Arnold...

I don't know how you would compare the modern freak shows to the classic perfectly aesthetic guys like Arnold....

i voted for Other : Dexter Jackson ..

No one has done it better for as long as he has ...

Until Ronnie,
The greatest bodybuilder, not based on what he won but on the body he built
would have to have bee MoMo , Mohamed Benaziza.
I know I was VERY impressed when I saw him in person showing his condition.
He is the ONLY bodybuilder to have beaten Dorian at the NOC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3popxsbjFqY

Attachments

• Mohammed_Benaziza_53.jpg
    Mohammed_Benaziza_53.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 79
Until Ronnie,
The greatest bodybuilder, not based on what he won but on the body he built
would have to have bee MoMo , Mohamed Benaziza.
I know I was VERY impressed when I saw him in person showing his condition.
He is the ONLY bodybuilder to have beaten Dorian at the NOC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3popxsbjFqY

Milos Sarcev also said Benaziza was the best bodybuilder he'd seen in person in his talk with Dave Palumbo on diuretics last week.

It seems like Momo rarely gets mentioned when talking about bodybuilding greats, but quickly comes out of the mouths of pros when asked who had the best physique of all time. Highly underrated guy, in my opinion. Practically flawless.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws