advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guess what? Im eat, sleep, train - just another bb log.

Ok, after 2 weeks of streight minicut phase my weight for today is 115,2kg so Luki decidet that we are ready to get back on the surplus and start building again :)! The news for this week is that im also started the accutain 40mg/d so i really hope it's once for all ended my skin problems.

As for this week the diet looks like that:
Medium carb day (Training days) - 300p, 700c, 35f
> everything dry weight <
M1 - 100g chicken, 2slices of protein cheese, 1scp of iso whey, 25g of 100% dark chocolate, 75g of rice flakes, 4 slices of whole whead bread
M2 - 250g chicken, 100g rice, 50-100g veggies (spinach and bellpeppers mix)
M3 - 350g white fish, 100g rice, 50-100g veggies (spinach and bellpeppers mix)
M4 (pre workout) - 250g chicken, 150g rice, 100g banana, 20g almond butter + 10iu novorapid + 10iu gh
Intra: 30g eaa, 40g dextrose, 10g creatine, 10g glutamine
M5 (post) - 225g cereal + 2,5scp of iso (too much Roman Fritz lately xD) + 10iu novorapid
M6 - 150g chicken, 1scp of iso, 20g almond butter, 100g oats

High carb days (2x a week on push days) - 300p, 920c, 10f
60iu lantus
M1 - 100g chicken, 1scp of iso whey, 125g of rice flakes, 4 slices of whole whead bread
M2 - 250g chicken, 125g rice, 50-100g veggies (spinach and bellpeppers mix)
M3 - 350g white fish, 125g rice, 50-100g veggies (spinach and bellpeppers mix)
M4 (pre workout) - 250g chicken, 150g rice, 100g banana, 30g honey or 60g low sugar jam, 20g almond butter + 10iu novorapid + 10iu gh
Intra: 30g eaa, 60g dextrose, 10g creatine, 10g glutamine
M5 (post) - 275g cereal + 2,5scp of iso + 10iu novorapid
M6 - 250g chicken, 150g regular pasta

Low carb day (Rest days) - 300p, 220c, 85f
M1 - 100g chicken, 1scp of whey, 2slices of protein cheese, 25g of 100% dark chocolate, 75g of rice flakes, 4slices of whole whead bread
M2/3 - 250g chicken, 100g bellpeppers mix, 30g almond butter of 15g of mac oil
M4 - 150g chicken, 3whole eggs, 100g bellpeppers mix
M5 - 2,5scp of iso, 20g almond butter
M6 - 250g of chicken, 550g of frozen fries

Cardio 6x25min
in the pre workout where you take GH+slin, do you differentiate the intake methods (intramuscular / subcutaneous?) or do you take the two substances together in the same method?

I see you're still looking for magic😩
no magic but logical of things im or subcutaneous changes insulin in the abdomen is very quick insulin in the leg is the slowest point only

mine is just curiosity all here

no magic but logical of things im or subcutaneous changes insulin in the abdomen is very quick insulin in the leg is the slowest point only

mine is just curiosity all here
it doesn't matter in the real world - so many knowledgeable people who are users of this forum have written about it hundreds of times and yet the same question will continue to be asked endlessly🤷🏻‍♂️

in the pre workout where you take GH+slin, do you differentiate the intake methods (intramuscular / subcutaneous?) or do you take the two substances together in the same method?
Yeah, especially gh timeing is so irrelevant that the more you make it complicated the less it gave you as it's just stressed you out. I'll take gh before the meal and insuline right after but i see no difference taking it toghether :). Of course that's nothing wrong with being curious, but seriosly the gh topis was covered like milion times all over the internet yet still peaople are wondering.

@TeaMan is there any difference between using Dextrose and HBCD intrawo?
Do you add any salt to your intrawo drink?

@TeaMan is there any difference between using Dextrose and HBCD intrawo?
Do you add any salt to your intrawo drink?
To bo honest I never use HBCD in my life, it’s crazy expensive and I never feel the need. I know that many claims that is much better stomach wise but dextrose never bothered my digestion even if I use close to 100g intra. The only thing is that not many people knows that you have to dissolve dextrose in large amounts of water otherwise it may sits heavy in you. And no, I’m don’t feel the need to add any salt to my intra as I eat a gram of salt with every meal + use condiments like mustard and ketchup that contains salt in it so my electrolytes balance is ok and adding more may probably will only rises my BP and give me nothing more pump/fullness wise.

To bo honest I never use HBCD in my life, it’s crazy expensive and I never feel the need. I know that many claims that is much better stomach wise but dextrose never bothered my digestion even if I use close to 100g intra. The only thing is that not many people knows that you have to dissolve dextrose in large amounts of water otherwise it may sits heavy in you. And no, I’m don’t feel the need to add any salt to my intra as I eat a gram of salt with every meal + use condiments like mustard and ketchup that contains salt in it so my electrolytes balance is ok and adding more may probably will only rises my BP and give me nothing more pump/fullness wise.
Damn, definitely goes to show how different all our bodies are. I would definitely feel flat and dehydrated with so little sodium personally. But clearly based on your check ins, you look full as a house even fasted lol💪

My water intake is also super high though, likely increasing my demand

Damn, definitely goes to show how different all our bodies are. I would definitely feel flat and dehydrated with so little sodium personally. But clearly based on your check ins, you look full as a house even fasted lol💪

My water intake is also super high though, likely increasing my demand
Take to consideration that besides the 8k steps and 25min cardio I’m basically sit all day so that’s probably why. I drink at least 5-6l daily as well so hydration was never a problem for me. I was using more salt in the past but right now that amount seems to be more than enough for me :).

Take to consideration that besides the 8k steps and 25min cardio I’m basically sit all day so that’s probably why. I drink at least 5-6l daily as well so hydration was never a problem for me. I was using more salt in the past but right now that amount seems to be more than enough for me :).
True, you’re in Poland too right? Probably not too hot there most of the time 😂

For reference I’m in southern US and work construction, get 15k steps a day minimum and need close to 6-8g sodium for that lifestyle 😆 water probably 2-2.5 gallons, I think that’s 8+ liters?

On the topic of cardio, what’s your preferred machine?

True, you’re in Poland too right? Probably not too hot there most of the time 😂

For reference I’m in southern US and work construction, get 15k steps a day minimum and need close to 6-8g sodium for that lifestyle 😆 water probably 2-2.5 gallons, I think that’s 8+ liters?

On the topic of cardio, what’s your preferred machine?
Yes, and right now its winter Here. In the summer i always bumped up my sodium a little as I also adding steps outside (right now I’m mostly doing my steps at home). Always a bike, mostly because I don’t have anything else in my house, but I also used to it so much that I just prefer bike over anything else to be honest:)

I posted this on ma Instagram but probably not a lot of you follow me over there. In 2021 I made a little comparison collage to check out how my progress is going. Today I made another one (sadly I don’t have any pictures from 2022 from exact period - as all 3 photos was taken in the middle of the offseason, right after a minicut phase so I think they are quite relevant).

Attachments

• 4a3f5ed8-021d-4b30-a33a-76d3eca446d6.jpeg
    4a3f5ed8-021d-4b30-a33a-76d3eca446d6.jpeg
    140.5 KB · Views: 59
  • a5b7bfbe-b2a6-4af8-8eb3-b6341b1b37c5.jpeg
    a5b7bfbe-b2a6-4af8-8eb3-b6341b1b37c5.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 59
I posted this on ma Instagram but probably not a lot of you follow me over there. In 2021 I made a little comparison collage to check out how my progress is going. Today I made another one (sadly I don’t have any pictures from 2022 from exact period - as all 3 photos was taken in the middle of the offseason, right after a minicut phase so I think they are quite relevant).
Awesome progress bro!

My weekly check in is here ;D. Morning weight 118,4kg but Luki says it looks better then the previous 118kg so im happy about it :)! As for this week nothing change, next week im gonna switch from the PEG-MGF to IGF-lr3 again as i rotate
5weeks IGF to 4weeks PEG. Thats basically it for now :).

Attachments

• IMG-20231202-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20231202-WA0006.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG-20231202-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20231202-WA0002.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG-20231202-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20231202-WA0004.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG-20231202-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20231202-WA0001.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 29
My weekly check in is here ;D. Morning weight 118,4kg but Luki says it looks better then the previous 118kg so im happy about it :)! As for this week nothing change, next week im gonna switch from the PEG-MGF to IGF-lr3 again as i rotate
5weeks IGF to 4weeks PEG. Thats basically it for now :).
Interesting thing this one about PEG-MGF and IGF1-LR3 I remember I read something about that from @Mike Arnold a lot of years ago.

Interesting thing this one about PEG-MGF and IGF1-LR3 I remember I read something about that from @Mike Arnold a lot of years ago.
Yea to be honest that MGF is something that i just add as a "something extra" i don't have any big expectetion when it comes to the resoults with using it. It's quite cheap and make you think that you doing "everything" to bring the lacking bodypart. Thats all in my opinion - but i easly might be wrong af as personally i only used 4 bottles of it in my entire life :D.

Just another update :). After two weeks of pushing my morning weight is 120.4kg, feeling heavy but great :D, bp 129/66, bg 92. Sleep is great since i had my cpap machine and i finally adjust to useing it. The only change for this week is that i added back igf-lr3 at 50mcg after every training sessions. Other then that got nothing else to say :D. Ps. I'll menage to invite Justin Abbott on my podcast, and if he's not gonna chenge his mind we probably going to record it next week, so if you have any question please list them below, thank you :)!

Attachments

• IMG-20231209-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20231209-WA0001.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG-20231209-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20231209-WA0003.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG-20231209-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20231209-WA0005.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 17
Just another update :). After two weeks of pushing my morning weight is 120.4kg, feeling heavy but great :D, bp 129/66, bg 92. Sleep is great since i had my cpap machine and i finally adjust to useing it. The only change for this week is that i added back igf-lr3 at 50mcg after every training sessions. Other then that got nothing else to say :D. Ps. I'll menage to invite Justin Abbott on my podcast, and if he's not gonna chenge his mind we probably going to record it next week, so if you have any question please list them below, thank you :)!
Just finished your episode with Justin Abbott. I wanted to say, I have taken the approach same as you to no longer tracking with a logbook in the gym. Just going in and training as hard as possible… and am having some of my best training sessions now this way.

Just finished your episode with Justin Abbott. I wanted to say, I have taken the approach same as you to no longer tracking with a logbook in the gym. Just going in and training as hard as possible… and am having some of my best training sessions now this way.
Same. I was logbooking my workouts for the past 10 years. Sinc i no longer doing that, i have way more fun and way more satisfaction from it :).

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity