over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guy Cisterino Argument

If a blatantly personal offense occurs I can understand loss of composure. Even on what one may consider a small incident could be large to another, if it's actually personal.
Losing composure over a random annoyance presents the person as either having a truly horrible day, having significant insecurities, a weak mind(at least in terms of focus) or a combination of such. Kind of like severe road rage from someone driving too slow in the fast lane

Ever think that’s you though? You are a very calm person, not everyone is like that. Personalities vary. Some are super type A, aggressive and short fused. This thread is full of such proper, composed people lol. I think you all should get medals for being better then the rest of us lowlifes.

I am calm and composed in most situations and perhaps it's easier for me than others. I do expect most people to act like mature civilized adults though.

If one can't control themselves from flying into rages over the slightest provocation they have issues that need to be attended to.

Someone working out near you making noise is just noise and distraction. Focus on the job at hand and don't blame others for your inability to stay centered.

I don't know why some people take exception with having self control and not acting like a primate. And why is being "composed and proper" a bad thing anyway?

If it makes you feel slighted, I think you may be looking at it the wrong way, but then again this is the internet and I could be misinterpreting what you want to say.

The medulla oblongata that connects the spinal column with the brain, has been there since our reptilian origin, on which the enormous architecture that makes up the brain mass has been built, on that basis of aggressive and surviving subject we have evolved to be who we are.

As a computer scientist would say, that motherboard is obsolete and should be replaced, but let's see how. So, how can we escape from that ancestral temperament that gives us away in our worst moments, showing us what aggressive and belligerent beasts?

Education keeps us appeased, culture tame us, enduring coexistence ennobles us, but a slight disappointment, a mistake, even an inopportune look or a misfit gesture is enough to unleash the anger of that reptile that at that moment takes over of us like roar like primal and brutal beasts.

That is what we are and that is our animal tragedy, that of covering up and keeping at bay that brute and aggressive survivor that we contain.

I'd say this is an overgeneralization to say the very least.

If someone can be tipped over the edge as easily as you propose they need help, Guy included.

If a blatantly personal offense occurs I can understand loss of composure. Even on what one may consider a small incident could be large to another, if it's actually personal.
Losing composure over a random annoyance presents the person as either having a truly horrible day, having significant insecurities, a weak mind(at least in terms of focus) or a combination of such. Kind of like severe road rage from someone driving too slow in the fast lane
I was with you until you mentioned the people driving too slow in the fast lane. Those people are assholes and deserve to be screamed at! LOL

The medulla oblongata that connects the spinal column with the brain, has been there since our reptilian origin, on which the enormous architecture that makes up the brain mass has been built, on that basis of aggressive and surviving subject we have evolved to be who we are.

As a computer scientist would say, that motherboard is obsolete and should be replaced, but let's see how. So, how can we escape from that ancestral temperament that gives us away in our worst moments, showing us what aggressive and belligerent beasts?

Education keeps us appeased, culture tame us, enduring coexistence ennobles us, but a slight disappointment, a mistake, even an inopportune look or a misfit gesture is enough to unleash the anger of that reptile that at that moment takes over of us like roar like primal and brutal beasts.

That is what we are and that is our animal tragedy, that of covering up and keeping at bay that brute and aggressive survivor that we contain.
It’s weird because you’re right about the involuntary functions but you’re completely wrong about almost everything about it. This is delving into the whole lizard or reptile brain which is simply outdated.

One of the biggest influences on how I handle stress is how i am feeling. If it's a bad day and my heart is feeling like shit then you can tell. Someone experiencing physical or emotional pain will definitely behave very different than they normally would.

I'd say this is an overgeneralization to say the very least.

If someone can be tipped over the edge as easily as you propose they need help, Guy included.

The kindest people can become obnoxious if they have physical pain or some kind of disappointment. Even some people do not know why they act aggressively, it can be a side effect of a pain medicine, poor sleep, food.

I am not defending or justifying Guy, but neither do I condemn him, I understand that human behavior is not the same for everyone. He looks like a drama queen and the gym is full of annoying clowns, combine both and you have this result.

The kindest people can become obnoxious if they have physical pain or some kind of disappointment. Even some people do not know why they act aggressively, it can be a side effect of a pain medicine, poor sleep, food.

I am not defending or justifying Guy, but neither do I condemn him, I understand that human behavior is not the same for everyone. He looks like a drama queen and the gym is full of annoying clowns, combine both and you have this result.
The way the two guys reacted made the situation even worse. They acted like jerks. I think thats how a lot of fights start out. Neither side is willing to look the other way and let things go. If I were those guys I would have apologized and walked away.

The way the two guys reacted made the situation even worse. They acted like jerks. I think thats how a lot of fights start out. Neither side is willing to look the other way and let things go. If I were those guys I would have apologized and walked away.

if this happened though, guy wouldn’t think twice about doing it again then. At least now he will

Guys demeanor is loud and aggressive even when he is having a good time. For me to act like that would be a huge leap. For Guy it was a baby step from his norm.

I'll bite on this. Who is responsible for turning the ant hill into the mountain? I would suggest it was whoever posted it on social media. Best I can tell it was Guy. So not only was Guy the person who blew his lid over what most view as typical commercial gym bro antics, he HIMSELF is the one who posted it on his instagram as if he was proud of it. Yes, he made it a mountain. Did he really think this would help his image? Or the image of bodybuilders in general? His targets were gym bros, doing what gym bros do in every commercial gym in the country. Don't like gym bros? Join a private gym. Listen, if I go to the local bowling alley on "kids bowl free" night with my family and decide to have a few beers and laugh while my kid throws a gutter ball I don't need Johnny "Ten Pin" Johnson the local pro celeb in the lane next to me chastising me for breaking his concentration

I was referring to social media even making this a talking point.

I'm more concerned about kids in Ethiopia not eating than this shit...

I agree with everything you said.

I literally spoke with Guy after this and he wont shut up about it on Youtube...just letting it linger even more.

I was referring to social media even making this a talking point.

I'm more concerned about kids in Ethiopia not eating than this shit...

I agree with everything you said.

I literally spoke with Guy after this and he wont shut up about it on Youtube...just letting it linger even more.
I get you. My brother-in-law is convinced the television show Jersey Shore ruined society. It opened the door for America to tune into the lives of other people more than living their own lives (living vicariously through the lives of Jersey Shore cast, Real Housewives, Kardashians etc.). And that ushered in social media "influencers." UGGGGH.

I get you. My brother-in-law is convinced the television show Jersey Shore ruined society. It opened the door for America to tune into the lives of other people more than living their own lives (living vicariously through the lives of Jersey Shore cast, Real Housewives, Kardashians etc.). And that ushered in social media "influencers." UGGGGH.
I’d go a step further and say it started with the 24hour news networks that actually spawned reality tv and then next I’d put more blame on social media.

1. Telling those guys to fuck off and shut the fuck up is FINE. All you snowflakes crying that he shouldn't do that are stupid, anyone can tell anyone to go fuck themselves and shut the fuck up anytime they want, it's not a big deal.

2. The problem I see is that he stopped his set to do that, his set is the real victim here. He should have to apologize to his set, there is no excuse for that.

3. As for the fucktard gym rats cackling like 12-year-old bitches, they are in every gym, and should be told to shut the fuck up and workout or get out. The owner of the gym should support pros working out there, it's good for business.

See? It's not a big fucking deal, everyone here is reacting like Guy went over there and started punching them in the face, THAT would have been an overreaction. He would have destroyed those bitches btw.

@b-boy is completely correct, this is 99% a publicity stunt.

Again, and this is from a total liberal snowflake who generally thinks Guy is a jackass: most of you are being fucking pussies (from the word pusillanimous meaning small little kitten, rather than large tiger/lion).

And AGAIN: Guy is a jackass, but being a jackass is fine and is everyone's right, those dumbasses not working out are bigger jackasses.
hahahaha this made me laugh so hard. I want to tell my boss to go fuck himself everyday.
One day I know im gonna do it to and im gonna think of you and be like what bro its not a big deal hahahaha

hahahaha this made me laugh so hard. I want to tell my boss to go fuck himself everyday.
One day I know im gonna do it to and im gonna think of you and be like what bro its not a big deal hahahaha
I’ll give you the same advice I gave my wife, do it and just work for yourself lol

I’ll give you the same advice I gave my wife, do it and just work for yourself lol
Its getting to that point man. I hate my job and boss so much Im at a crossroads. I make decent money. I have just dealt and seen so much bullshit the oast couple years my self esteem has dropped tremedously. Im originally from Boston and I now live in San Diego and the work ethic here and the things I see fly on a day to day basis makes me question if Im sane anymore. Example a co worker for the past year has refused to come into the office cause of corona. But has went on two vacations. flights/ long distance. In my head Im thinking if you can go on vaca why cant you come back to work.

I don't know if it ruined society but it definitely ruined people's opinions of New Jersey. I run into people all the time who think everyone from NJ are like the balloonheads on that show.

In places like New York city telling people to go fuck themselves is a regular event and not a big deal.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131