over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guy Cisterino Argument

Luv2test

Registered
Newbies
Alright, I was waiting for someone else to bring it up, but it’s been a few days, so I’ll do it. Guy Cisterino was having a recording made of himself doing a leg workout in a public gym. Some other patrons were doing something to distract him that pissed him off, so he yelled at them stop. One of the kids/guys argued that it was a public gym, and basically they could do what they want. Arguments:
A) It’s a public place. Get over yourself. If you don’t want the distractions of regular patrons around you, come in after hours or find a new gym.
B) The gym is not a playground. People are there for intense workouts holding heavy objects. Piss off someone who obviously regards this place as his 2nd home or place of business, standby for an ass whooping.

I’m falling somewhere in between. I get really aggravated by people fucking off in the gym (dumb exercises, chatty Cathy, karaoke with their headphones on), but I also don’t see it as MY gym. I don’t expect to enjoy everyone’s behavior, but it’s not appropriate to challenge someone to fight in a public place, which he seemed to have done.
However, we’re all human, and when the adrenaline gets pumping, we can get a little crazy.
Lastly, if someone calls you out for being a douchebag in public, maybe instead of digging your heels in and arguing about it, have a little respect and take your antics elsewhere.
Eagerly awaiting opinions.

No such thing as gym etiquette(or manners in general) for anyone born after 2000. Just my broad observation.
His approach to problem solving lends much to be desired, if it is authentic.
It was probably staged for his channel and brand.

I can see both sides. Sitting around talking, socializing, being a clown at the gym is annoying. But making excessive videos could also be considered the above (taking up excessive time in the gym on equipment). All in all I'd say people who go to the gym to workout and keep to themselves, not make videos, get in and get out would be happy if Guy and the frat kids bullying him found a new gym

He’s a big drama queen. If he doesn’t want to be interrupted ; build your own gym. When you’re in a public gym; you should just mind your business. These guys weren’t even next to him

Alright, I was waiting for someone else to bring it up, but it’s been a few days, so I’ll do it. Guy Cisterino was having a recording made of himself doing a leg workout in a public gym. Some other patrons were doing something to distract him that pissed him off, so he yelled at them stop. One of the kids/guys argued that it was a public gym, and basically they could do what they want. Arguments:
A) It’s a public place. Get over yourself. If you don’t want the distractions of regular patrons around you, come in after hours or find a new gym.
B) The gym is not a playground. People are there for intense workouts holding heavy objects. Piss off someone who obviously regards this place as his 2nd home or place of business, standby for an ass whooping.

I’m falling somewhere in between. I get really aggravated by people fucking off in the gym (dumb exercises, chatty Cathy, karaoke with their headphones on), but I also don’t see it as MY gym. I don’t expect to enjoy everyone’s behavior, but it’s not appropriate to challenge someone to fight in a public place, which he seemed to have done.
However, we’re all human, and when the adrenaline gets pumping, we can get a little crazy.
Lastly, if someone calls you out for being a douchebag in public, maybe instead of digging your heels in and arguing about it, have a little respect and take your antics elsewhere.
Eagerly awaiting opinions.
You have no rights to call anyone a douche bag. Ppl have the rights to act as they please if they’re not affecting your life. Just because whatever you’re doing annoying you doesn’t mean shit

To be fair, I didn’t call them douchebags. I said if someone calls you out as one. We don’t know what those guys were doing. If it was merely distracting him by talking and laughing, and he talked to me that way, I may have reacted the same way, or pushed back and told him to fuck off.
If it was so more extreme jackassery, I don’t blame him for calling them out.
Bottom line is it’s not about me. The question is do you guys consider it a reasonable response given certain circumstances.

To be fair, I didn’t call them douchebags. I said if someone calls you out as one. We don’t know what those guys were doing. If it was merely distracting him by talking and laughing, and he talked to me that way, I may have reacted the same way, or pushed back and told him to fuck off.
If it was so more extreme jackassery, I don’t blame him for calling them out.
Bottom line is it’s not about me. The question is do you guys consider it a reasonable response given certain circumstances.
Guy racked the weight and stormed at the guy and did what? Stood there acting tough and did nothing.
He’s just a little dog barking

Guy just addressed it with Generation Iron.
Everyone judge for yourselves.

Guy racked the weight and stormed at the guy and did what? Stood there acting tough and did nothing.
He’s just a little dog barking

It's embarrassing to see a man almost 40 be such a fake tough guy. I quickly glanced at his IG and he's spending a lot of time responding to troll comments with "come get some" and the like. Imagine if someone told him he doesn't train that hard?

I usually like Guy but this was kind of dumb. He should just get his own set up and train there- something like Evan C. has. Of course there are gonna be douchebags in a commercial guy. It's just funny though because Guy is just a little ripper at 5-5 acting all tough and says "I will go outside", etc, etc. I can't imagine living in Jersey and having every dude like Guy. I'd probably try and choke myself on the daily.

It reminds me of being at the Arnold, it's a mess of guys 5-6 235 and then the one guy who's ripped at 6-3 275 looks like the parting of the Red Sea waking around.

Not worth the time to watch the video but judging by the posts sounds like someone has little man syndrome and is insecure. A couple thoughts...

1. If people are paying attention to you in a negative way you probably did something to gain that attention (maybe purposefully).

2. Being the biggest guy in the gym doesn't mean people envy you, want to look like you, respect you, or are cool with you taking up time on equipment to make videos.

Gyms are privately owned. We pay membership fees. It’s not like it’s a park where anyone can go. Why do people regard the gym as a public place?
They’re privately owned, but in most states, they’re still considered public. You can’t be naked, drunk or fuck your girl on the flat bench.

The video from Guy i watched only showed a part of the incident. And not what lead up to it. And they both ended up blowing the whole thing off and being good with each other. As for the gym i always figure the gym owner/manager set the rules no me. I only get things my way when i am at home and if i am by myself. I have learned to keep my expectations low that way shit don't bother me.

i was in one time and this superheavyweight bb'er and his "crew" were in there. they started hooting. literally hooting, and dancing around 8 feet away from me.
the guys 280, placed in north americans few years ago, the rest of them are physique guys, friends of another pro bb'er....so they get to act like douchebags....
what'd i do? left. last day there. went somewhere else. of course i was planning to anyway but that was the last straw. 20-somethings are assholes.

Watched the video (unfortunately) really boil it down to this. Guy was screaming fuck, shit and being LOUD. Which is fine he’s getting after it we all do this, the other guys were having a talk and laughing amongst each other not talking shit to Guy.Two different spectrums but basically the same thing neither bother me. If this were to happen in front of me but guy who thinks he’s the rocky balboa of bodybuilding freaked out In all honesty for being just as loud and distracting. He needs to get a grip on himself. Again I can’t stand him.

I usually like Guy but this was kind of dumb. He should just get his own set up and train there- something like Evan C. has. Of course there are gonna be douchebags in a commercial guy. It's just funny though because Guy is just a little ripper at 5-5 acting all tough and says "I will go outside", etc, etc. I can't imagine living in Jersey and having every dude like Guy. I'd probably try and choke myself on the daily.

It reminds me of being at the Arnold, it's a mess of guys 5-6 235 and then the one guy who's ripped at 6-3 275 looks like the parting of the Red Sea waking around.
It's funny tall guys say stuff like that then when they see flex Lewis in person they are like HOLY FUCK that dude is THICK!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear