over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys eating shit and staying lean???

Bro I felt the same way Wed night after I trained back. Drank my pwo shake, hour later ate my medley and was still so hungry, so I asked myself "what would Lenny do?". The answer was EAT so I just kept pounding the food! Almond butter, MHP protein puddings, pop tarts :) it was good!

I have a very good feeling you will grow this offseason and come at NA like a champ next year...keep at it BB!

For the guys without these crazy metabolisms , who find it hard too keep fat off unless diet is 100%... Would t3 at low dose of say 50mcg daily , while on cycle .. Help keep extra fat off ??? Along side cleanish diet .

I think genetics and moderation play a huge role in it example every guy that I have ever seen that was super lean and they decided to get on the gear they blew the hell up and are now big as hell and lean. Take a fat guy that decided to get with the program he obviously puts on the size maybe gets a little leaner but if he has always been this way-fat then it tends to stay that way. I was 250lbs and fat when I was only 15 yrs old then decided to start working my ass out with cardio dropped down to 190lbs in 3 months then over the next year me eating halfway decent but not 100 percent I lost another 20lbs not even trying and had quit cardio. I think you can train your body.

I've been skinny and ripped kid all my ife (and even now I'm 6'2 and 225-230 - skinny and ripped)
this is what I eat on a regular day:

7oz chicken cooked on coconut oil, onion, carrot
2-4 slices whole wheat bread
75g oatmeal, raisins
sugared white coffee

2cups rice with chicken and avocado

during training have 50g sugars, aminos

after training eat 2cups white rice,chicken and chest, back, leg days add ice cream

1c rice, chicken, avocado

10oz potato,10oz beef

cottage cheese, whey protein, natural peanut butter,whole wheat bread

during the night wake up and have protein shake with cookies or whole eggs or chicken wings,thighs or breast with peanut butter

I've also have snacks - fruits, cookies, ice cream. at least 2 a day between meals.

2-3 times a week (pwo or dinner if weekend) eat untill I'm sick, for 1-2 hours nonstop

probably over 4000 cals somone would get fat on this but I'm lucky if I gain 0,5 pound a week, training 3-4 (but really really hard, probably someone would call it overtraining) times a week, very little to no cardio. no tren. 2 iu hgh

I've been skinny and ripped kid all my ife (and even now I'm 6'2 and 225-230 - skinny and ripped)
this is what I eat on a regular day:

7oz chicken cooked on coconut oil, onion, carrot
2-4 slices whole wheat bread
75g oatmeal, raisins
sugared white coffee

2cups rice with chicken and avocado

during training have 50g sugars, aminos

after training eat 2cups white rice,chicken and chest, back, leg days add ice cream

1c rice, chicken, avocado

10oz potato,10oz beef

cottage cheese, whey protein, natural peanut butter,whole wheat bread

during the night wake up and have protein shake with cookies or whole eggs or chicken wings,thighs or breast with peanut butter

I've also have snacks - fruits, cookies, ice cream. at least 2 a day between meals.

2-3 times a week (pwo or dinner if weekend) eat untill I'm sick, for 1-2 hours nonstop

probably over 4000 cals somone would get fat on this but I'm lucky if I gain 0,5 pound a week, training 3-4 (but really really hard, probably someone would call it overtraining) times a week, very little to no cardio. no tren. 2 iu hgh

Similar too me, 220, 4000 cals is a Slight surplus no cardio. Diet on about 3000. In my non training days id eat about 5000 + cals a day all cakes, pizza and takeout, never do anything physical and never went above 230. It was a very soft 230 but amazingly i looked ok in a jumper, not so much in a t shirt and fucking awful in no top. I should have been like a biggest loser contestant though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Similar too me, 220, 4000 cals is a Slight surplus no cardio. Diet on about 3000. In my non training days id eat about 5000 + cals a day all cakes, pizza and takeout, never do anything physical and never went above 230. It was a very soft 230 but amazingly i looked ok in a jumper, not so much in a t shirt and fucking awful in no top. I should have been like a biggest loser contestant though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I think this just comes to genetics not drugs you take
when I was studying I've had roomates the one was typical meso, other was typical endo and I was typical ecto...the meso guy ate 50-50 clean and dirty but pretty low on cals though, only 3-4 times/day, if he got 150g/protein a day - he was lucky, trained only 2-3 times week, the endo guy ate chicken, eggs in the morning, fish and rice postw, 5 clean meals no cheat not even ketchup, trained 4 times/week, did cardio 3 times, I was eating typical bodybuilding diet - 6-7 meals 2g carbs 1.5 protein per lb, trained religiouslly 4-5 times a week, did some cardio. at the end (3 years later) - the meso guy was never outmuscled by endo and meso guys, the meso guy was always the fatest guy, and I - the ecto guy was always the skinniest/most ripped guy :(
p.s. - we all used "pharma assistance". the meso guy used smallest dosages, the ecto guy was biggest user :D

Last edited:
4 iu a day w/ winny and var......can pretty much eat like shit.....but i choose not too and the results show. aas are a beautiful thing:love:

I have cousins that when they were in their teens/20s, they could eat and drink whatever they wanted and not get fat, I was always jealous of them because I would turn into a fatty if I tried to eat half of what they did lol.

man i get fat so fast its not even funny. I dieted for 5 months for my first comp in march and lost 70 pounds. a few weeks later i was up 40 and its now staying around there just eating normally with a few cheat meals here and there. Its just so much effort for me to be lean its almost not worth it. I was doing 1.5 hours of cardio a day on like 2200 cals for the last 12 weeks :banghead:

Last edited:
man i get fat so fast its not even funny. I dieted for 5 months for my first comp in march and lost 70 pounds. a few weeks later i was up 40 and its now staying around there just eating normally with a few cheat meals here and there. Its just so much effort for me to be lean its almost not worth it. I was doing 1.5 hours of cardio a day on like 2200 cals for the last 12 weeks :banghead:

lol, you think you were just magically up 40 lbs by just eating like a normal person after losing 70lbs ?

not magically lol but I didnt eat that fucking bad. I guess cutting down cardio no t3+ no aas + eating more = blow up

It's genetics. I eat anything I want and never get fat and rarely use gh. I've always been this way, I gain muscle relatively easy but can't gain fat. And even better my labs are always great, on cycle that may change but off the poor diet doesn't show any negatives on lab work.

It's really nothing to brag about, and I kind of prefer to eat a bit cleaner but with a busy life and being hungry all the time I eat a good dealif junk, high protien/fats/carbs, bad fats included.

My brother is the complete opposite, puts on fat pretty easy, but carried a good amount of muscle mass without lifting and was pretty sedentary.

The worst thing about it for me was my years playing hockey, especially at higher levels, and I needed to eat non stop to maintain weight and that's really when I started AAS to help add a few pounds during the season when I was burning cals like crazy.

It's genetics. I eat anything I want and never get fat and rarely use gh. I've always been this way, I gain muscle relatively easy but can't gain fat. And even better my labs are always great, on cycle that may change but off the poor diet doesn't show any negatives on lab work.

It's really nothing to brag about, and I kind of prefer to eat a bit cleaner but with a busy life and being hungry all the time I eat a good dealif junk, high protien/fats/carbs, bad fats included.

My brother is the complete opposite, puts on fat pretty easy, but carried a good amount of muscle mass without lifting and was pretty sedentary.

The worst thing about it for me was my years playing hockey, especially at higher levels, and I needed to eat non stop to maintain weight and that's really when I started AAS to help add a few pounds during the season when I was burning cals like crazy.

How high of a level did you play?

Tren, GH, and some of the peptides will do it but I'm not going to lie.

The only I eat this bodybuilding diet is not fully because I want to get big or get lean...it's because the other stuff makes me feel like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

I mean I crash, I sweat more, I'm a groggy, I am more hot temper, I'm always hungry, I can't work as well, I can't study as much, my stomach won't even work right.

Seriously delicious stuff is amazing but OMFG they make me feel sooooo bad!

Fuck that pizza and ice cream bro...give me that fucking baked potato and steak!

Shit why do you think I live in US? Not because I have freedom of speech, because I can buy fucking meat for SUPER cheap!

Yea, I can put on muscle easier than most and I'm only at 2300-2500ish cals. But dieting good bye food haha. Takes so much more to lose fat (1500ish) but also don't lose muscle easily.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131