advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GUYS/GALS..IABADMAN JUST PAID OUR WAY TO THE USA's!!!! Holy cow.

JETHRO TULL

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I am completely humbled. Truthfully we had no way to afford this... Meredith originally decided to do the LA championships because Phidias mentioned that he was training for it.

We didn't know that if you do well at the LA Championships you pretty much HAVE to do the USA's or you are an imbecile. [We found this out after several people who know a heck of a lot more than we do pointed this fact out clearly.]

We got a call from Iabadman after the LA championships and Meredith was trying to call him back on Sunday. We assumed our long time friend was offering congratulations on her placing.

We told our friends from home that we simply weren't going to the USA's. We shot our wad on the LA Championships.

We were bummed because so many people we respect said, "NO! Get your asses out to Las Vegas!"

Iabadman messaged me on Professional Muscle and said,"If we needed anything let him know. Meredith and I thought that was a nice gesture, but we aren't the type to ask for money or take advantage of friends...so that wasn't going to happen.

Today I was posting on Shelby's birthday thread and I hear a knock at the door. It was UPS. I thought, "who in the hell is at the door?" Certified letter from Iabadman. Guys HE PAID FOR EVERYTHING!!!!! 1500$ THAT'S RIGHT.

Talk about a kindhearted, loyal guy. I am stunned.

That's the sort of guy Iabadman is my friends. Meredith is gonna freak.

She gets home from the University Lab later on today.

Jt, heck of of good friend! A real class act!

Last edited:
thats the coolest thing i ever heard. :D

Jay is one of the best guys you could ever have the blessing of meeting. He's helped me more than I could ever repay. Glad things are going well for you two JT. Have a great time.

Iabadman is one of a kind, he knows that good shit happens to good people and thats why he helped you two out, cause you and merideth are damn good people!!! Iabadman is a class act, and this board is full of great kind hearted people, Im def. proud to be a part of professionamuscle.com

J.T. now you and Lynx get your game faces on and get ready to own VEGAS bro! hell yea!

I have been a weeping little sissy since Saturday.

Iabadman is one of a kind, he knows that good shit happens to good people and thats why he helped you two out, cause you and merideth are damn good people!!! Iabadman is a class act, and this board is full of great kind hearted people, Im def. proud to be a part of professionamuscle.com

J.T. now you and Lynx get your game faces on and get ready to own VEGAS bro! hell yea!

Bboy, before I forget he wanted you to know that you'd better be busting ass cause he'll be there to cheer you on!

He wants everyone to know that he loves Professional Muscle and all his guys are logged on and read the threads all the time.

He's been searching for peace and happiness in his life after going through all the grief and loss he's experienced the last few years of his life.

He mentioned Old Fellas Dog and the fact that he was rocked by the death of our friend Big Bapper, may he rest in peace.

The fact that he came out of the woodwork with this generosity proves that the friendships we make here are FOR REAL.

Oh, yeah and he says BaldNazi better weight 300 pounds when he starts posting again this fall. He's got some cool trueprotein adds he made that he thinks we'll all get a kick out of. That's the latest update on our friend.

Meredith better bake a whole lot more cookies or I am going to have to get a part time job to pay our buddy back!

HOLY CRAP!!!! CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE IT?????? I CAN'T!:eek::cool::cool:

WOW!

Iabadman, you have a good heart my friend.

Now Lynx better kick some ass!!!! Do your thing girl!

I am an emotional wreck, Josh.

wow! thats a true friend there to help you out.

Meredith loves to compete and I had no way to help her. It's like everything is falling into place.

All I can say is she'll try her best. We did cardio when she got off the plane at 12am Sunday..got up Monday and did it again, then trained last night. There is no let up here.

Whatever transpires she isn't a slacker in ANY way. Like I say, I can't wait to see her reaction when she opens this envelope tonight.

Thanks, Iabadman.

WOW!! I'm excited as hell too, another awesome thread yet to come!

Good things come to great people. Truly awesome, tell Meredith good luck for me, and I will be posted to the board for those update pics!!

Oh yea JT, stay away from he Bunny Ranch:D

He is a hell of a guy... few and far between! That is one of the nicest things i have ever heard.

wow

that is really amazing JT - good things happen to great people and you and meredith are amazing. I haven't been lucky enough to meet either of you in person, but hopefully one day!

God is shining down on you guys and you deserve it!

Have so much fun and I seriously know that Meredith is going to come out on top...she just HAS to! that physique of hers is amazing!

Iabadman is an amazing and genuine guy. J, what an awesome gesture.....your a one of a kind bro.

JT, so that was the incredible surprise you were talking about. Congrats to you and Meredith. You two deserve a break.

It feels like that C.

that is really amazing JT - good things happen to great people and you and meredith are amazing. I haven't been lucky enough to meet either of you in person, but hopefully one day!

God is shining down on you guys and you deserve it!

Have so much fun and I seriously know that Meredith is going to come out on top...she just HAS to! that physique of hers is amazing!

I said, "Look, as nice as it would be to compete, it costs too much." "You are qualified for a couple years, lets save up money and go later on."

Well, things seem to keep happening that are keeping me from floating the river!

I kept saying, "Can we just go home?" Guess not! It looks likes she's supposed to at least try.

I was sitting there and she wasn't praying that she win at L.A., Carole. She prayed that God would be proud of the way she treated other people and the words that came out of her mouth.

I am all twisted up just sharing this. I must be watching too many soap operas. This is crazy. :eek: :)

Appreciate your thoughts, Cslim.

I haven't posted on the forum in awhile and am by no means a vet but in the years I've been here I may have read every one of his posts and was just thinking yesterday while I was staring at the clock, waiting for my food to cook, how things were going for him and if he was still "here."

Glad to hear he's still around (although lurking).

OMG!!

thats is awesome!! and you do deserve it....People know you would not ask, but you are special people so have fun!!!!Bring back more trophys!!!!

Well, you know full well that you offered to help us out too, Chris.

Iabadman is an amazing and genuine guy. J, what an awesome gesture.....your a one of a kind bro.

JT, so that was the incredible surprise you were talking about. Congrats to you and Meredith. You two deserve a break.

I am literally crying constantly at the generosity of our friends on Professional Muscle. I am starting to wonder if I have too much estrogen from hanging around all these figure girls!

Thank you, Chris....for being another cool bastard. :)

Yeah, that was the incredible surprise...we could actually go! Imagine going from how in THE heck are we going to pull this off to...WOW!

I am literally crying constantly at the generosity of our friends on Professional Muscle. I am starting to wonder if I have too much estrogen from hanging around all these figure girls!

Thank you, Chris....for being another cool bastard. :)

Yeah, that was the incredible surprise...we could actually go! Imagine going from how in THE heck are we going to pull this off to...WOW!

Sheeet man, i was gonna offer you like $5 for a haircut, not a small fortune like Iabadman.:D

1) JT and Lynx : good people deserve good things that's exactly what happens to you :)

2) That's the kind of person Iabadman is, true heart , true friend and amazing human being

JT please tell him "special K" told him Hi and that I been trying to call him a while back :)
and thank him again for his advises in the past :eek:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner