over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gym etiquette question

Lmfao. Too funny.. me and the girl seldom train together... Last nite we did. Not.together. but same time.. And idiot approaches her after she leaves me.. sad. Like a lost puppy really... I said to u believe me know. He asked to.get in on tricep pushdowns...after he started his with them. Lol.

Sent from my HTC-X710a using Tapatalk

I guess the guy could be trying to pick up her girl but good God, who starts a convo with a girl talking about the new Hobbit movie? Sounds like a major loser.

Sounds like to me there are some jealous guys up in here. I'm not jealous at all, as long as my girly and I are getting along well. But if we have recently argued, then I will call her out if she even glances at a dude. The ironic thing is, when we are not there, you know our women check out these physique guy douchballs, and most likely talk to them behind out backs.

anyone who has been charged with assault knows its expensive & a huge hassle ... i cant believe people on this forum would risk a months salary just to prove you have brass balls at your gym ... over some douche who is just being inappropriate at the gym? not worth it in my opinion. give him a month and he'll forget about your girl. unless he starts being inappropriate himself and your girl feels scared or something but it sounds like he just doesn't know when to shut up.

Sounds like to me there are some jealous guys up in here. I'm not jealous at all, as long as my girly and I are getting along well. But if we have recently argued, then I will call her out if she even glances at a dude. The ironic thing is, when we are not there, you know our women check out these physique guy douchballs, and most likely talk to them behind out backs.

I always find it ironic how most guys want to kill the other dude when they find out that their wife/girlfriend is cheating on them but forget that your wife or gf could have stopped it if she wanted to. Bottom line is if you have a good looking girl she will get hit on regardless of if you are there or not. She needs to have enough respect for you not to do shit.

Bottom line is if you have a good looking girl she will get hit on regardless of if you are there or not. She needs to have enough respect for you not to do shit.

My girlfriend tells me this all.the time... If u want to date an ugly girlfriend that doesn't get hit on... Lol

Sent from my HTC-X710a using Tapatalk

I always find it ironic how most guys want to kill the other dude when they find out that their wife/girlfriend is cheating on them but forget that your wife or gf could have stopped it if she wanted to. Bottom line is if you have a good looking girl she will get hit on regardless of if you are there or not. She needs to have enough respect for you not to do shit.

very true!! Good point now that I think about it.

anyone who has been charged with assault knows its expensive & a huge hassle ... i cant believe people on this forum would risk a months salary just to prove you have brass balls at your gym ... over some douche who is just being inappropriate at the gym? not worth it in my opinion. give him a month and he'll forget about your girl. unless he starts being inappropriate himself and your girl feels scared or something but it sounds like he just doesn't know when to shut up.

you don't have to murder the guy, I simply said call him on it. And if he hits you first, well you can defend yourself.

Man just choke the dude out, strip him naked, and toss him in a dumpster. Problem solved! He will never disrespect you in front of your girl again.

If you do it right there will be no marks. If no one saw you, it's your word against his.

That is if he even dare tell anyone...

Just look at him eye to eye and say "Bro Code Partner".

He should ge the point.

I'm sure it will eventually die down and he will get the message. He's obviously an idiot but I can't imagine him going any further after a while.

tell him he's got beautiful eyes and would he be interested in making sweet love with you.
or tell him to stop bothering you. if he doesn't , tell whoever's in charge he's creating a hostile workout environment and you'd appreciate it if he was asked to stop.
or do the immature tough guy thing and assault him. then you get hooked up, charged, and kicked out of the gym permanently.

I promise you, the guy has bad intentions, and it's up to you to put a stop to it. He must see you as a chump. Please don't take that wrong. My girl says that no one looks at her or speaks when I'm around for fear of me getting pissed. I call that respect. The guy that was harassing her, had no respect for me and because I let it go on, things got real bad. It's a tuff situation.

:yeahthat:

I agree completely with that post.

It's a thing to talk to your gf behind your back (most guys will try if she's pretty... it's just human nature :cool:), but c'mon, RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, especially when you're both into your workout... :banghead: That's a HUGE lack of respect. For you cos he acts like you're a dummy/weak, and for her since he acts as she was an easy lady.

It needs to stop asap. Either she tells him to leave her alone cause she's got a boyfriend already and chatting the shit for hours in your presence is EXTREMELY disrespectful (best option), or if she doesn't have the guts to do it, well... don't be nice anymore. That guy is a douche and deserved to be treated accordingly. :naughty:

There is a guy at my gym that would work out cardio for hours on end. We think he was a totally weirdo as he would talk to himself. After his cardio he would literally get in the spa in the men's locker room and fricken wash his clothes and shoes with the shampoo provided for showering. It was totally disgusting and several members and staff would confront him about it. They would drain the spa clean it and then he would do it all over again!! They finally had to suspend his membership for 30 days. After he came back he got the picture and stopped the clothes cleaning in the spa. Needless to say I've never used that spa.

wait whah?

what grown ass MAN in a GYM is so passionate about the hobbit movie??

yeah dude sounds like a creeper with no respect for you at all. Like many said before me, its one thing to say something right quick but to continue to stalk and look for conversations continually would mean to me this guy is up to something.

Me and the lady workout often, honestly cause some of the dudes here talk too much or just walk around flexing what they don't have or in the OPs case stalk women.

When its gym time for me things get real, my mindset is totally different and focus. I rarely socialize but at the same time far from rude with respect. I'm usually one of the bigger guys and between that and being focus with eye of the tiger, no one speaks to me cause they know its business for me.

As for the lady, everyone's relationship is different, mines knows not to indulge in a convo with another dude especially while were hitting it. Know there's some people out there that are genuine and don't mean harm. but honestly dude just sound like a d!ck. I think he knows he's getting to you a bit and just doesn't care. Also on the other hand the lady has to kinda step up to this fool cause it sounds like he's taking her kindness for a weakness.

Again everyones different in how they handle things. But sometimes people just don't get the hint till the sh!t hits the fan and its too late..:cool:

I really liked the Hobbit movies you fking haters :mad:. Why doesn't anybody ever talk to me about them :(

I really liked the Hobbit movies you fking haters :mad:. Why doesn't anybody ever talk to me about them :(

CTFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Maybe you should get with j.w.b.h and get a 7day pass so you and the creeper can kick it...lol pieguy has me rolllllinnnn! haha.

I work out with my girl and a guy we've known from the gym for years literally walked up while she was doing dumbbell flies and kissed her on the cheek
IMO this is even worse!

In the middle of a set??? I'm sorry but THAT deserved a beatdown

Last edited:
Mine wont even goto gyms anymore. Shell be on the stairmaster, with the hood from her sweatshirt up, earplugs, reading a magazine and guys still come tap on her to try and conversate. She got tired of being bothered.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws