over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gym is ruining my marriage help.

why would you push her into figure comp? If she doesnt want to do it, but does because of you she will be more miserable in the long run. Give her the time and attention she needs or SOMEBODY ELSE WILL. Ask her to solve the problem, what would make her happy, get a starting point. 1.5 hours, 5 days a week is to much time in gym IMO.

Got to find that happy medium expecially if you truly love your wife. Same goes for her.

why would you push her into figure comp? If she doesnt want to do it, but does because of you she will be more miserable in the long run. Give her the time and attention she needs or SOMEBODY ELSE WILL. Ask her to solve the problem, what would make her happy, get a starting point. 1.5 hours, 5 days a week is to much time in gym IMO.

Agree 100% with gogotren.

OP- are you prepping for a competition?

I am 13 weeks out. I am an active duty infantry marine. My rest is fucked and I have severe depression anxiety insomnia. .. or ptsd but I don't believe in ptsd. My wife tried killing herself tonight because I said I wanted a divorce. I am im a 6 day pre show split. I cant take the stress and I know I'm too much to handle I just cant be there all the time. The gym is my hobby what if I sat on foruma for hours at a time or played video games. I'm always there for her. This is my first comp and I want it more than anything. I don't have a nutritionist or a coach its all me and I have to place to prove to myself I can compete. I was blown up inside a vehicle in afghanistam last august and I've brought my calves back finally. I just need this one competitiob why can't she be there helping me diet I do all the cooking or helping me stretch post work out or even spot me. What about couples who 1 runs marathons am hour and a half isn't shit. I just switched to 45 incline walk am and 1 muscle group pm. I am losing my goals I set for myself.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

What does your wife do for work? Does she have other friends?

Trying to commit suicide is a cry for help. ..the ones that dont want help do a very good job.

She needs you, or she need a lot of help, or both...but sleeping all day is the first sign of her depression. You have to decide if this show is worth a marriage or worse on your lists of regret. And at the same time, suicide threats cant be rewarded. She should have to spend some time in the hospital before you change your ways....or it will become a way of manipulation.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131