over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hammer Strength Machines

Stump

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Are they good for building mass?

Yes

You can build mass with the simplest of things my friend. Even bodyweight exercises ie. pullups,pushups, and cables will develop mass. If you can progress in weight or reps the next time you train that bodypart with the same exercise, and keep this progression over time, strength will translate into mass if the diet is correct.

Hammer strength machines can most definetly build mass.

I agree, I've always liked hammer strength equipment. Smooth and good for wicked pumps. But you can load 'em up too.

I prefer hammer strength equipment a lot of the time over barbell movements, just because for a bench press for example, the movement is more natural like with dumbbells. I feel like the back machines really isolate the different areas of the back while still hitting them with heavy resisitance. I love them, especially hammer strength shoulder and chest equipment.

Ive been using them for a little while now, and have to say Im hooked. I still start off with compound movements, but man do H.S. give you a stretch/pump like no other. Ive liked every one Ive tried so far.

I like 'em

I hate machines as a rule, but I recently started using these and I have to agree with the above posts. Very natural movements that hit the target muscle well. I really like the incline press which allows you to use a neutral grip. The machines are also great in that you can train to failure without a spotter.

i love hammer strneght.. one of my fantasy is to build my own home gym with almost every hammer strength machine. lol .. prolly end up costing in the 200,000's. Have you ever seen the hammerstrength deadlift machine thingy. I saw one in the victor martinez and heinz senior video. That shit looks bad ass too.

thats crazy, i got on to post the same question bc i switched it up and used HS today and i felt like it worked my chest out alot better then reg bench.

I'm completely addicted to the HS seated incline press.

I'm completely addicted to the HS seated incline press.

Are you talking about the plate loaded one or the machine one? I guess my definition for me is they are both machines but it might be differtn for other.

I actually like both...if you bottom out the machine you can always put plates on the handles.....works great for more weight...

I LOVE the hammer strenght preacher curl..... it's by far my favorite of probably any exercise i do....I have to make myself not use it sometimes just so i'm switching up the program. Great pumps, hit's the bi's just right and very smooth as well.

My favs are the preacher curl, hack squat, seated rows with the weights infront and not behind, and the decline chest. I love them all really.

Are you talking about the plate loaded one or the machine one? I guess my definition for me is they are both machines but it might be differtn for other.

I actually like both...if you bottom out the machine you can always put plates on the handles.....works great for more weight...
The plate resistance one. This is the one here. I stack it up pretty good but it I haven't had to put plates on the handles yet. I don't really use it like that. It's more of a slooow upper chest isolater that really gets the whole chest pretty darn good. it also has a really friendly range of hand placement too.

**broken link removed**

The plate resistance one. This is the one here. I stack it up pretty good but it I haven't had to put plates on the handles yet. I don't really use it like that. It's more of a slooow upper chest isolater that really gets the whole chest pretty darn good. it also has a really friendly range of hand placement too.

**broken link removed**

Yeah love that machine! Its great and it will light you up like you said if you do slow contrlled negatives on it....Something about the negatives on that machine are awesome.

Yeah love that machine! Its great and it will light you up like you said if you do slow contrlled negatives on it....Something about the negatives on that machine are awesome.
At first I thought it was a different machine because of the blue seats because ours are black, but now I see it comes in different colors (something wrong with my brain today)

This isn't meant to throw the thread off topic but I get so stupid when I cycle down my carbs! It's really fun let me tell you.

I like to put the seat up kind of high so that you sort of push straight out but arc up toward the end of the extension...

This thread is making me want to go wail on that thing!

At first I thought it was a different machine because of the blue seats because ours are black, but now I see it comes in different colors (something wrong with my brain today)

This isn't meant to throw the thread off topic but I get so stupid when I cycle down my carbs! It's really fun let me tell you.

I like to put the seat up kind of high so that you sort of push straight out but arc up toward the end of the extension...

This thread is making me want to go wail on that thing!

If anybody can relate to you on the low carbs right now its me that is for damm sure.

I get so spacey and loopy OTH it really kinda scares me....I mean I really forget things and I am like a zombie most days....Its pretty bad...lol

I like hammer strength but have an extremely difficult time reaching the handles. I am pretty tall with long arms and have to hyperextend to grab them if I'm alone. Sometimes Its too much so I stick with dumbbells. I wish there was a way to adjust the back pad or to raise the handles a bit.

I think they are great for any type of development your looking to do. Keeps you more strict than a free range movement like a bar or dumbell. As for me, I like to bounce around and do a little of all 3 types to confuse the body (and my mind)!

I LOVE HS machines! I rotate them in my routines to change it up... or I use too. I don't have access to them any more, but they are great machines. One of my favorites is the reverse leg curl and my other fav is the shoulder press.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131