over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Have Been Diagnosed as Bi-Polar

babygetoboy

Registered
Hi guys, I need some help and advice , and didn't know where else to turn.

After 6 years of pain and torture, and just living a horrible life, I've recently been diagnosed as having Bi-Polar disorder, and have started Meds. I'm hoping this will finally help sort out my life and get me on the right track, so I can finalyl live a normal lfie.

Just wondering if anyone knows the effect this will have with bodybuilding lifestyle, ie bodybuilding drugs etc... Can they still be used? Will they have any effect.

Also, I get so stressed out all thet ime, that my neck and head are just horribly sore and in awful pain, almost so bad it's hard to hold my head up. Is there anythigI can do to releive the pain and tension?

Thanks guys.

Bro, I feel your pain!

I was diagnosed with Bi-Polar disorder with Anxiety, and
my life has been a living hell up until I started my meds.

The stress you are feeling is from your new sense of focus
and clarity. The meds you are taking are helping you stay
focused on life and you are now realizing how much you
lost when you were not on the meds. I had the same thing
happen to me at first, but it will get better as time goes
on.

As for the bodybuilding drugs, I would go to a pay phone
and call your local pharmacy. Don't tell them who you are
but tell them what you are taking for your Bi-Polar and
then what you plan on taking for bodybuilding. They would
know better than anyone what the side effects would be.

Just don't tell them who you are, and better yet, call a
pharm in another town.

Peace,
Brandon

MY SISTER HAS THAT.

....AND SHE'S OKAY AS LONG AS SHE STAYS ON HER MEDS. THE PROBLEM IS....WHEN SHE IS ON HER 'HIGH' PART OF THE BIPOLAR MOOD SWING EVERYTHING IS SO GOOD THAT SHE DOESN'T LIKE TO TAKE HER MEDS. NEXT THING YOU KNOW....SHE'S DOWN AND WON'T GET OUT OF BED FOR 3 DAYS. OR...SHE'S MADE A BUNCH OF BAD DECISIONS AND HAS TO LIVE WITH ALL THE CONSEQUENCES. [AND ALL OF THE REST OF HER FAMILY HAS TO LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCES AS WELL.] I GUESS WHAT I AM SAYING IS...STAY ON YOUR MEDS.

I THINK BRANDON JUST GAVE YOU SOME SMOKING ADVICE ABOUT CALLING A PHARMACIST. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SITUATION AND I HOPE YOU CAN KEEP TRAINING. EXERCISE IS A GREAT WEAPON IN DEALING WITH MOOD DISORDERS. I JUST WISH MY SISTER WOULD GET OFF HER FAT ASS.:action-s:

I am so happy for you !

Babygetoboy...........I know I am probally the last person that should be throwing advice on this forum [ especially right now ], but truethfully I have a background in this field so at least hear me out ......

First of all , congradulations on having the balls to realize that something is wrong and trying to fix it .[ same to you brandonpowell] . Think about it ,f you are lacking in Vit C , wouldnt you adjust your diet or supplement to fix the problem ? Well , the majority of socitity is damaged chemically within their brains . [ genetics , combined with environmental stresses effect our brain chemistry ] We are not taught to communicate or to reconize when things are not working right ,so most people self medicate or just deal anyway they can .[ why do you think that drugs , and alcohol run so rampet in our socitity ?] to be strong enough to reconize that something isnt right and to attempt to fix it is the wisest choice that you could ever make .[ and best investment as well ]

I know you have been working hard in the gym and you are feeling good about how you are looking[ and you should be proud ] , but I think that you should come off all your gear and give your meds a true chance to work .[ also stay away from any alcohol or rec as well ] It takes time to get your dosages right and for the meds to really begin to work. You also may eventually need to switch medications or add drugs as you go along . Give it time my friend . If you really do it right, it will surely change your life forever . I would recomend keeping a journel everynight , keeping track of any side effects ,as well as tracking your feelings and basic lines of thinking .[ a very useful tool and so worth a few minutes everynight ....I promise ] I know you have been hurting and it is time to end the pain .......This should be your number one objective in life [ as it should be everyone's .....you have been basically fighting the gun battle of life with a knife ....get it ?].......Take care of your body ....keep leaning up [ you look way better and dont need drugs for that ] ....... A sound mind and sound body will equal happiness for you ...................I promise .....If it means anything, I am proud of you and Brandon for taking the right path .......too many people dont ....they are the crazy one's ......

And as to me , I am well aware of my situation of who am and why I am the way I am . I have always had a pretty clear head and felt mentally strong [ big advantage over others in life ] . People have always followed me because of my mental strength and character ......But with all the death , injury ,sickness , evil , badluck ,my own fuck ups , and now this huge finacial loss that I have endured . I am just not sure I want to start over . I am not saying I dont appreciate the many gifts that I have , but when my responsibilities are settled ,I will make a decision as to what to do with my life . A rational choice , not an emotional one .....I have no problem getting help if I feel it is needed .......right now I have to take things a day at a time ......I have a huge whole to dig out of and I have lots of work to do ........................Good luck fellas ..............Would you rather be the DALI LAma and have everlasting true peace or be Bill Gates and be the richest man in the world ? Think about it ........[ ever really rich man that I have known is not happy ......what do you want ? ] I need to heed my own advice and look within and find what true happiness is to me ......and so should you!!! ALL MY BEST GUYS < JASON

I feel for you .

Listen this is nothing to take lightly , this is a serious condition which can lead to far worse things such as compulsive spending halusinations insanity and even death , My brother was diagnosed with this and without his meds he reached extreme highs of joys and happiness but when the pendallum swang back and reached its low point he was in the darkest deepest hole and couldnt ever reach the top to get out therefore he died of a diabetic coma from not taking his insulin shots in time:( The meds may make you feel low but its not really not a low its normal its just you know and love the HIGH points ,,,, PLZ take care of yourself , take your Gad danm meds do not stray from what the DR says cause this disease is far too powerful to take lightly , i just remeber the last time i saw my brother he had been extremely sick for months and became dillusional and hallucigenic BUT on his last day with me and his last words with me for some strange miraculous reason he was back to his normal self ??? he spoke to me as my brother that i missed and loved and made jokes and the last words he spoke to me were "I love you kid"

Ever since that day ive been eternaly wounded , take care of yourself and maybe we can meet up when i come back to GP at thanksgiving , peace and keep your head up things WILL work out for you.

Definitely find out the possible drug interactions of any meds you might be taking.

I am unaware of what those interactions might be, but, find out.

Better safe than sorry!;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity