over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Health problems...Please help..

TrenboloneFreak

Newbies
hey bros,

im 31 years old now, and be around bodybuilding since i was 18. ive taken steroids since the age of 18. not continuously, but off and on, more on than off. and ive been about the "boards" since the mid 90's when the UG board was the main one around.

ive taken just about everything imaginable, and done cycles that most of you would dream of.
i consider myself, very knowledgeable in the field hormones, and know my stuff extremely well.

but, that being said, lately, within the past 3-4 years ive ran across a problem, that i cant shake, no matter what.

over the years, ive built my body up to 270lbs, at 12% bf, from 170lbs. but as i state earlier, the past 3 or so years havent been so kind.

i believe i am suffering from some form of Extreme Adrenal Fatigue. this is guessing off hand, but here are some of the problems that have evolved over the past few years....

-chronic fatigue
-constant nausea
-constant weight loss, im down to 245lbs
-severe apeptite loss

to name a few. these symptoms are at there worst after about 1 month into a new cycle. they continue no matter what, until i either quit taking steroids, or quit working out, or both.

ive had a few tests done, and my muscle enzymes have been through the roof, which i believe means my body is in a constant "break down" state, and never gives itself a chance to recover.

if i quit steroids, and take a month off from the gym, ill level out around 255-260lbs.

but me being a competitive person, i always want that something extra to keep going.

ive found that my what used to be my absolute lowest test base per week of 1,000mg is out the window. i can no longer take what i would consider moderate dosages of things without getting sick.

ive also found that if i run a cycle for 30 days on, then 30 days off, im usually fine, and continually gain weight and be fine, but this is not what i want to do as my physique is on a yo-yo this way, and doesnt look its best.

has anyone had a problem like this before?

any experiences with this?

any suggestions?

thanks for your time, sorry its so long.
thanks in advance.

Your body is telling you to slow down. Go off everything for a while and I bet you will feel better. Dont let your ego get in the way of commen since.

Is the only thing out of whack on blood work ur muscle enzymes?

Take a couple weeks to a month off and see if they go down.

Keep an eye on ur kidneys also. High muscle enzymes levels can indicate possible kidney problems.

what does your bloodwork say? creatinine levels? hematocrit? blood pressure? id think these values are important,,,,what are they? that might be a starting point

Take time off, clean out and go see an Endo.

Consult a doc for more extensive blood work. Cut doses WAY down or get off if you can. Cut way back on training...maybe 3 days a week with less intensity. Cut your supplements and diet back to BASICS and cleansing stuff. I can be more specific if you need.
Once you feel good again and IF all blood work comes back ok a couple times in a row (like 6-8 MONTHS not weeks) then bolt on ONE new aas or bump dose up a LITTLE. If all good 3 weeks into it...green light to add something new. Most likely it's not ONE thing causing the issues its a combination. Find out what your body no longer wants to tolerate and why and work around it. Honestly smartest thing would be to cut way back for over a year and HEAL up...

Something is WRONG...not saying it is something MAJOR as it may not be but better safe, than sorry...I recently had some minor issues pointed out by blood work and decided no more "high dose" cycles, no more orals...low dose test/gh/peptides only (probably permanently). IF I want to I may bump test from 250 (year round) to 400 maybe for a few weeks to put a bit of size back...maybe bump gh up from 3iu a day to 5 or 6 for a while...but no more 1000mg cycles or 10iu a day and other anabolics. Health is more important. I don't compete so no reason to endanger my health and feel bad or suffer from side effects.

I'm not sure how much you were using, but I'm guessing in the 2,500-3,000mg range. Cut everything out but the test, a dose of 250-300mg per week and eventally taper down to 150-200mg of Test per week. Assess things from there. You will have to reduce your caloric intake drastically.

The only suggestion without knowing more is likely the one you don't wanna hear: drop to TRT (or something like Ostarine?) and maybe a replacement dose of GH, get a blood panel and take as long as you need to correct everything you can. Cortisol, E2, Liver enzymes, T3/T4 etc, etc. Then you can play with AAS dosing later, as soon as you're well.

You said you'd stabilize at about 255-260. Bro, you're talking about 10 lbs. To be 260 and feel good or 270 and feel like shit...and maybe worse, Id say not worth it.

After clearing out, you may find that the gains come better at lower doses again and you'll end up better than before AND feel good.

Best of luck, Brother. Keep us posted!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity