over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELP critique my cycle

meanmugger

Banned
bout to start my bulker,gonna be sustenon,eq,anadrol,mast,dbol,i only got a lil mast e3d to help with my anti es a got some left over, mind as well put it to use,iam not gonna talk about mgs i think thats against the rules,but i got nolvadex been working good,can i still use it on the bulker iam gonna start this week

strako44

Registered
Mast? - Why?, Secondly, how many cycles have you done before? Based on your experience, why Drol and Bol? Always Remember the old Acronym - KISS. How often SUS?

meanmugger

Banned
iv done plenty of cycles b4,i m looking to bulk till jan 1st,then i train for my show

tenny

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
what question are you trying to ask here????

:confused:

jugding from your post
you have NO IDEA what the fuck your doing

:(

bunited

Registered
bout to start my bulker,gonna be sustenon,eq,anadrol,mast,dbol,i only got a lil mast e3d to help with my anti es a got some left over, mind as well put it to use,iam not gonna talk about mgs i think thats against the rules,but i got nolvadex been working good,can i still use it on the bulker iam gonna start this week
What are you stats? Height weight? Start from the beginning if you want real advice

b-boy

IFBB Pro / Quadruple Featured Member/ Verified Cus
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
what question are you trying to ask here????

:confused:

jugding from your post
you have NO IDEA what the fuck your doing

:(
damn you tenny, i am going to start sending you a fucking cleaning bill for my computer monitor, if i spit liquid out my mouth on to my monitor one more time cause of one of your fucking post im going to bill you brother! LOL damn you crack me up bro! :D

tenny

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
damn you tenny, i am going to start sending you a fucking cleaning bill for my computer monitor, if i spit liquid out my mouth on to my monitor one more time cause of one of your fucking post im going to bill you brother! LOL damn you crack me up bro! :D
:p

B DOG

Registered
Getting big starts in the kitchen. As far as your cycle. Test and eq or deca depending on your preference, with maybe one oral and an acillary on hand in case of any sides is really all you need if your eating and training like your supposed to. Put the vial and syringe down and learn how to eat like your supposed to. So lets see it, post that diet.

communistkiller

Registered
IMO, WAYYYY too much..... If youve done plenty of cycles already then you should know better... Mast for leading up to a competition. If bulking Sus/Deca/dbol or drol (not both).... More is not better here.

Do more HW, map out your goals.

With the diet your on now are you seeing results? If not, then modify the diet BEFORE using gear. You should be seeing results with your diet before any "supplement" use.

Supplements are like icing on a cake... They ARE NOT the whole cake

meanmugger

Banned
LOL there not the whole cake lol,so take away the gear from pros and what do u get,u get a guy like shawn ray who lost all his size lol,

b-boy

IFBB Pro / Quadruple Featured Member/ Verified Cus
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
LOL there not the whole cake lol,so take away the gear from pros and what do u get,u get a guy like shawn ray who lost all his size lol,
a cake is still a cake but just not as good without the icing! meaning that shawn ray could right now diet down naturally and hand you, your skinny ass on a bodybuilding stage. :headbang:

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Or you get a guy like Phil hernon whose "before" pic on one thread is larger and leaner than 99% of people on this site. but hey what do we know right?

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
a cake is still a cake but just not as good without the icing! meaning that shawn ray could right now diet down naturally and hand you, your skinny ass on a bodybuilding stage. :headbang:
B-Boy- didnt you compete at the USA's.......now everyone else in this thread who competed at the USA's this year please raise your hand...Ill wait...

Kaladryn

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
ignorant, disrespectful, and wrong

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
AnarchE123