advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help me with shooting syntherol in my tris...

bm11

Registered
Ok, I have been going around in circles for days with this, and it is not because I am stupid, lol! I have read and read and read, and I still am not clear on where to shoot in the medial head. My arms are real lean and when I flex my triceps hard with my arm straight, I can see the separation between the long and the medial head, however, I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to shoot that close to the elbow. Where does the medial head continue up the arm? Is it the shallow part below the "horshoe" created by the long head and lateral head? Is that where I inject? The online guides are a little unclear for triceps.

And the other thing I need clarification on is how to rotate my shots in both heads of the tricep. In the biceps protocol, I know you shoot the peak, the middle, and the end, of both heads. From my interpretation of where to shoot tri's, there is not as long of an area as with biceps.

I am planning on following BigA's protocol, of 1cc each head (long and medial,) days 1-10, 2cc each head days 11-20, and 3cc's each head days 21-30, followed by a maintenance period of 6-8 weeks. Plenty of anabolism to solidify my gains as I am offseason, eating 5700 clean cals on non workout days and 6500 on workout days. Test and tren cycle with igf and insulin on workout days.

Thanks in advance.

-BM11

Big Bapper just did this for a past show he said. He could probably offer some pretty solid advice.

Oh shit, looking at my anatomy chart, I see that the medial head does not follow along the bottom of the arm the way I though, it is not up in the shallow portion of horshoe, it instead seems to follow the inside of the arm and drop onto the bottom of the arm only by the elbow joint.

This anatomy chart will give you an idea of what I am talking about, and also my confusion: https://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n39/iskender73/muscle_diagram.jpg

And if I could also ask… would a 27G .5" pin work? or would 25G 1" be better? What are you using? I have been think about using some syntherol in my tri's. My tri's have always lagged my bi's. Especially viewed from behind. Long ass arms :(

never mind.... i guess I could should the guide first!

Last edited:
Bro,

Make sure you 100% certain you know what your doing, more specifically WHERE your shooting that oil before you start. You don't want funky looking arms, that's for sure. This stuff can work wonders or it can wreck you. Just my .02 not trying to sound like a smart ass towards you either!

Sorry I can't tell you exactly where, but like I said Big Bap just did it.

Yes bro, I have been there, more than once, to study the chart and pics. The problem is, the pic does not show any separation between the heads. From my interpretation of the chart, it looks like you end up with two injections into the long head, one close to the shoulder joint and one further down the bottom of the arm. Where the medial head actually is, as far as I can tell, I would have to be shooting pretty close to the elbow. I guess I was looking for a little more clarification than the chart can provide. I am frustrated enough and definitely don't want to screw up that I might just do my biceps instead, they need it too, not as bad as my triceps, but I am confident I can get that right.

And if I could also ask… would a 27G .5" pin work? or would 25G 1" be better? What are you using? I have been think about using some syntherol in my tri's. My tri's have always lagged my bi's. Especially viewed from behind. Long ass arms :(

I am going to use 25 guage 1". I am not comfortable with the depth of the shot with 3ml of oil only 1/2 inch in.

Make sure you 100% certain you know what your doing, more specifically WHERE your shooting that oil before you start. You don't want funky looking arms, that's for sure. This stuff can work wonders or it can wreck you. Just my .02 not trying to sound like a smart ass towards you either!

Sorry I can't tell you exactly where, but like I said Big Bap just did it.

Exactly the reason I posted this, don't want to screw it up. Have talked to bapper at length, he has been a great help, but still has not clarified my triceps situation yet.

Exactly the reason I posted this, don't want to screw it up. Have talked to bapper at length, he has been a great help, but still has not clarified my triceps situation yet.

No problem man!! Just want to make sure you get happy with your results as Synthetek is a GREAT company with GREAT products!!! Good luck and here's another free bump for you:eek:

You and me both, I like to use in the triceps too, just nervous about it.

Ok, to clarify my question further: do I actually shoot in the long head and the medial head, or do I shoot in the long head twice, at the apex of the horseshoe and then further down the tricep?

Last edited:
bm11

I will help you out bro the best I can no problem. Sorry I missed this you should of sent a pm but it looks like a awesome thread.

See, from this anatomy chart: https://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n39/iskender73/muscle_diagram.jpg it breaks down where the long and medial head are. The medial head is pretty small, and it looks as though it would be an add muscle to add size to via syntherol. Furthermore, from the chart on www.howtodoinjections.com it looks as though the two injections are in two different spots on the long head.
Go by "your" chart and shoot each head...why is that so hard to understand?
There are 3 separate heads in the Triceps..tri means three...NOT 2 heads... three.

Last edited:
No prob bro, wanted to use the product so I figured I would go to the source! To summarize, I am having a little difficulty figuring out where to do my two injections. I think I figured out what the protocol calls for, and I think the problem I was having is that the guide on www.howtodoinjections.com incorrectly breaks down the tricep heads. Now if you look at this anatomy chart here: https://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n39/iskender73/muscle_diagram.jpg you can see that the long head runs most of the way down the arm, but before your elbow there is a separation where the medial head takes over. Looking at this guide here: http://www.howtodoinjections.com/SEOGUIDE/tris.html you can see that the separation between the medial and long head are incorrect. Based on this, the guide calls for a shot in the "long and medial heads" but actually the split between the two is incorrectly located, and if you shoot where both arrows are in reality, you will be shooting into two spots in the long head itself. I don't believe in reality there is enough volume in the medial head to support 3ml a day, nor do I believe you would want to add volume to it. Based on the shape of your tricep, you want to add some peak and some thickness for your double bicep shots. It appears as though you should do one shot close to the shoulder joint where the tricep is its thickest, and then another one about 2 inches down further where the long head runs down the arm. I am fine with doing this, I just want to make sure I am doing things correctly, obviously.

Please read through and verify I am on the right track.

-BM

Go by "your" chart and shoot each head...why is that so hard to understand?
There are 3 separate heads in the Triceps..tri means three...NOT 2 heads... three.

Yes bro I was not arguing there are three heads. However, biga and most agree that the "horshoe" (lateral head,) should not be injected with syntherol, as it is not generally lagging and a muscle that is easy to screw up due to the odd shape.

Hey man, let us know how it works out for you. Ive been curious about this product. Kinda scared after seeing those Valentino vids, but I know he's a big douchebag, but still.
Thanks

Hey man, let us know how it works out for you. Ive been curious about this product. Kinda scared after seeing those Valentino vids, but I know he's a big douchebag, but still.
Thanks

Valentino's look was from implants, not SEO. Physically impossible to look like that with SEO.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131