over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELP WITH CYCLE

TRAPMANJOE

Registered
hey guys im currently running trt. im planning on getting shredded this summer for the first time. ive always been the big, strong mass guy. now i want to see how cut i can actually get. i know diet and training is # 1. i got a great carb cycling diet that im gonna be doing,that helped me strip off 100 lbs last year. im gonna be starting off with 30-45 minutes of cardio in the am on an empty stomach on non lifting days. on training days im gonna jog after training for 10 minutes and try to get extra distance as time goes on. as far as training im doing dc training. mon/wed/fri.

heres what i was thinking.

test- 150 mgs(stay at trt dose)

equipoise-wk 1-16 400mgs or primo not sure yet

heres where im having trouble, should i use tbol, winny or anavar?

also i would like to use clen w/ benedryl, and t3(never used t3 ) if you could give me some pointers i would appreciate it.

anybody? i really just want to know if t3 is even worth trying, or is clen alone sufficient? im fine with the diet,training. just want to know a good, safe low dose cycle for cutting. the only compounds ive used is test, dbol,drol, tren. any advice would be appreciated. thanks

hey guys im currently running trt. im planning on getting shredded this summer for the first time. ive always been the big, strong mass guy. now i want to see how cut i can actually get. i know diet and training is # 1. i got a great carb cycling diet that im gonna be doing,that helped me strip off 100 lbs last year. im gonna be starting off with 30-45 minutes of cardio in the am on an empty stomach on non lifting days. on training days im gonna jog after training for 10 minutes and try to get extra distance as time goes on. as far as training im doing dc training. mon/wed/fri.

heres what i was thinking.

test- 150 mgs(stay at trt dose)

equipoise-wk 1-16 400mgs or primo not sure yet

heres where im having trouble, should i use tbol, winny or anavar?

also i would like to use clen w/ benedryl, and t3(never used t3 ) if you could give me some pointers i would appreciate it.

I have never used T3 either, but if you were able to get results last year without, I think this year could work too...if it aint broke... The thing I dont like about T3 is that it will shut down your endogenous T3, better off not messing with it, unless you have another 100# to lose.

I like anavar for hardness and dryness...never used t-bol though and winni I wont touch for fear of joint damage/injury

Question? How much do you weigh and what BF? How much weight are you trying to lose?

I have never used T3 either, but if you were able to get results last year without, I think this year could work too...if it aint broke... The thing I dont like about T3 is that it will shut down your endogenous T3, better off not messing with it, unless you have another 100# to lose.

I like anavar for hardness and dryness...never used t-bol though and winni I wont touch for fear of joint damage/injury

thanks i think i will give anavar a try. also just use clen.

Question? How much do you weigh and what BF? How much weight are you trying to lose?

right now im at 222-225lbs bf is 11-12 % i just want to try to get down to 7-8% for the summer. ive never been this low before. lowest ive been is 10%

right now im at 222-225lbs bf is 11-12 % i just want to try to get down to 7-8% for the summer. ive never been this low before. lowest ive been is 10%

So you want a lean summer body? Do not take any T3, adjust your diet. I am not a big fan of clen, personally I rather take ECA stack.

So you want a lean summer body? Do not take any T3, adjust your diet. I am not a big fan of clen, personally I rather take ECA stack.

i think maybe instead of clen and t3. i'll try the eca stack, and really work my diet. if the eca stack doesnt do the trick i'll give clen a try.

Im a big believer in cardio and correct dieting...You really should focus on that first (im not saying your not) and then as you get into week 8-10 of dieting you could maybe add in clen and a touch of T3 to get the last bit of fat off...Only if you need it though...

chris

clen and t3 work great together, although no reason to use either until you're well into your diet and want to kick things up a notch.

Also, having worked with Skip, I am a big believer in refeeds once you start getting depleted from the diet and your metabolism slows down.

thanks for the tips, im gonna be using the 3 day low carb, 1 day high diet. right now im getting around 120-150 grams on low days. on high days about 350-400 grams. heres a sample of my low carb day

1- 3 whole eggs,6 whites, 3 slices light wheat toast, 1 apple.
2- 50 g whey, 1 cup of oats
3- 7 0z chicken breast, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1 tbsp olive oil
4- 50 g whey, 1/4 cup peanuts
5- 50 g whey, 1 tbsp olive oil, heavy cream.

high carb
1-50 g whey, 2 cups oats
2-chicken breast, 1 cup rice, 1 tbsp olive oil
3 3 whole eggs,6 whites, 2 cups oats
4- 50 g whey, 1 cup oats
5- 50 g whey, 1/4 cup olive oil, heavy cream.

hows this look? eventually i will drop carbs from my low days by only eating meal 1 and 2 with carbs. by the end of the diet i will only eat 1 cup of oats in the morning on non training days, and pwo on training days. so this along with cardio 5 x a week should be sufficient. i just dont wanna lose to much muscle.

Im a big believer in cardio and correct dieting...You really should focus on that first (im not saying your not) and then as you get into week 8-10 of dieting you could maybe add in clen and a touch of T3 to get the last bit of fat off...Only if you need it though...

chris

thanks, i'll keep that in mind only use as a last resort, to get the stuburn fat off. im really trying to stay super strict on my diet this time. i hate cardio but i know it has to be done, so im gonna do it 5x a week no matter what. i do know that diet and training is 90%. the supps give that extra 10%

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws