advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with Levaquin-fluoroquinolones side effects (emeric?)

kpumpin

Registered
Hey bros, I was put on levaquin for prostatitis about a month ago. I was given 30 tabs at 500mg/day. On the third day I began feeling an aching in my knees that was very noticeable. On the fourth day my achillies tendons became very sore. That is when I knew the medicine was affecting me since achillies ruptures are listed as a possible side effect. I quit taking the meds that day and figured my problem would be solved once it got out of my system, but I was definately wrong. Now all my joints hurt pretty bad and are even getting slightly worse over time.

I started to search on the net about possible side effects and found a ton of people that experienced similar problems and most say there isnt any treatment or cure and have worsened symptoms over the period of years. Just do a search on fluoroquinolones (the drug family) and you will find thousands of people with joint and other problems that led to debilitation with some and chronic pain with several.

Is there anything I can do to assist recovery or combat the progression? I have seen emeric help several people out with different things and thought he might have some insight, but I would appreciate anyones help. Im trying to stay active, but this is starting to shut me down. Im hurting even at rest now.

Thanks in advance.

wow damn.
i was just bout to post this. i am oxflaxacin 400 mg. they made it seem like its only achilles tendon. how are your other tendons? GTG?

hey alfresco, did u see ne difference in ur muscle quality after start the quinolone?

My achillies are very stiff. My knees are becoming unbearable to put weight on for any length of time, my ankles are very sore and I have to be very careful how I place them when I step. However, my shoulders and elbows are aching while even at rest and starting to get the best of me. The funny thing is that after that third dose I now have crepitus (popping and cracking) that is noticeable in all of my affected joints that wasnt there before. This isnt getting better and is getting worse.
Ive seen stories after researching that 30 year old people heavily involved in athletics have had severe reactions to these drugs that have left them unable to function normally for years without relief. I dont want that to be me after three measley pills. I would give anything to have the prostatitis back and have never gone to the doc.

Hey bros, I was put on levaquin for prostatitis about a month ago. I was given 30 tabs at 500mg/day. On the third day I began feeling an aching in my knees that was very noticeable. On the fourth day my achillies tendons became very sore. That is when I knew the medicine was affecting me since achillies ruptures are listed as a possible side effect. I quit taking the meds that day and figured my problem would be solved once it got out of my system, but I was definately wrong. Now all my joints hurt pretty bad and are even getting slightly worse over time.

I started to search on the net about possible side effects and found a ton of people that experienced similar problems and most say there isnt any treatment or cure and have worsened symptoms over the period of years. Just do a search on fluoroquinolones (the drug family) and you will find thousands of people with joint and other problems that led to debilitation with some and chronic pain with several.

Is there anything I can do to assist recovery or combat the progression? I have seen emeric help several people out with different things and thought he might have some insight, but I would appreciate anyones help. Im trying to stay active, but this is starting to shut me down. Im hurting even at rest now.

Thanks in advance.

Is your prostate inflamation caused by a bacteria ?

hey kpumpkin it says sometimes the effect can last and be seen up to for 6 months? Me and you are screwed. Have u been working out? is sthat y u are noticing pains? or is this even without working out?
maybe jump on DECA and some srious pain killlers. and i know exactly how you feel bro "wish i had not gone to the doctor thing" FUKING pisses me off FUK FUK

My achillies are very stiff. My knees are becoming unbearable to put weight on for any length of time, my ankles are very sore and I have to be very careful how I place them when I step. However, my shoulders and elbows are aching while even at rest and starting to get the best of me. The funny thing is that after that third dose I now have crepitus (popping and cracking) that is noticeable in all of my affected joints that wasnt there before. This isnt getting better and is getting worse.
Ive seen stories after researching that 30 year old people heavily involved in athletics have had severe reactions to these drugs that have left them unable to function normally for years without relief. I dont want that to be me after three measley pills. I would give anything to have the prostatitis back and have never gone to the doc.[/QUOTE

I need to know if you have a bacteria infection, before I try to healp you.

Ive seen stories after researching that 30 year old people heavily involved in athletics have had severe reactions to these drugs that have left them unable to function normally for years without relief. I dont want that to be me after three measley pills. I would give anything to have the prostatitis back and have never gone to the doc.[/QUOTE

I need to know if you have a Acute prostatitis or Chronic bacterial prostatitis.

they didnt find any bacteria just attempted to treat the symptoms with antibiotics. The prostate problems are gone. But the joint are becoming unbearable. It definatley wasnt acute. No fever, chills or anything. Im just looking for a way to make my joints recuperate from the levaquin side affects.

Thanks

they didnt find any bacteria just attempted to treat the symptoms with antibiotics. The prostate problems are gone. But the joint are becoming unbearable. It definatley wasnt acute. No fever, chills or anything. Im just looking for a way to make my joints recuperate from the levaquin side affects.

Thanks

Good, PM me your address and I will send you a product, you should be OK after 72 hours, (no charg).

Thanks for the help emeric. PM sent.

hey kpumpkin it says sometimes the effect can last and be seen up to for 6 months? Me and you are screwed. Have u been working out? is sthat y u are noticing pains? or is this even without working out?
maybe jump on DECA and some srious pain killlers. and i know exactly how you feel bro "wish i had not gone to the doctor thing" FUKING pisses me off FUK FUK

Hey, Im hurting all the time. Its hard to walk, and go up and down stairs. Shoulders are aching while im sitting here typing. Its bad and getting worse.

Hey, Im hurting all the time. Its hard to walk, and go up and down stairs. Shoulders are aching while im sitting here typing. Its bad and getting worse.

hey man i feel your pain. DRINK lots of water. Take DECA and boldenone if you have it CANT hurt. Lemme know how emerics product works out for you.

i would like to hear anybody elses experience that has taken fluroquinolone. (these are the drugs taht usually end in .....oxacin such as ciprofloxacin)

You should have the product by Wednesday, it was sent to you today.

Thanks Emeric. There arent many people willing to go out of their way to help someone. I greatly appreciate it.

On a side note. I was complaining at work today about the problem I had ( I work in a hospital), and one of the girls said she had been given levaquin and had severe joint problems too. She complained to her doc and he said her symptoms werent from the levequin. At the end of her leviquin treatment she continued to feel worse and developed sever shoulder pain. An mri revealed torn rotator cuff without any event that she can recall. It been about two years for her and she said the backs of ankles are still very sore and she didnt have a clue why. Her other joints are still painful too. I guess it doesnt affect some people at all and hits others pretty hard.

Thanks Emeric. There arent many people willing to go out of their way to help someone. I greatly appreciate it.

On a side note. I was complaining at work today about the problem I had ( I work in a hospital), and one of the girls said she had been given levaquin and had severe joint problems too. She complained to her doc and he said her symptoms werent from the levequin. At the end of her leviquin treatment she continued to feel worse and developed sever shoulder pain. An mri revealed torn rotator cuff without any event that she can recall. It been about two years for her and she said the backs of ankles are still very sore and she didnt have a clue why. Her other joints are still painful too. I guess it doesnt affect some people at all and hits others pretty hard.

The product that I did send you, you will start taking 4 caps( 2caps every 12 hours) per day for the first 72 hours.

that sucks. btw emeric you mind putting the product out in the open so it can help others too.

Ok. Emeric said I would be ok in 72 hours, lol. To be honest Im about 95% better after the first three capsules. This has plagued me for about a month. It was also getting worse. Right before I recieved from Emeric my neck had also gotten very stiff and it was hard to bend in any direction.

Now, my shoulders, elbows, knees, hips, and ankles are basically pain free. Only a minimal amount of soreness and stiffness remains in my neck. I only notice it if i really force the range of motion to test it out. This is pretty unbelievable because I was getting very worried about the condition i was getting in physically with my joints.

I cant thank Emeric enough. This is unblievable. I know some people wanted to know what the product is, but Emeric wanted to know if it worked or not first. I havent discussed this with him yet, so Ill let him tell the name of the product if he wants after he reads this. Thanks again for taking time out to help me. If there is something I can do to repay you, ask away.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws