over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with Post Workout/Bed time Shake

Have a recipe for this?
I i
Have a recipe for this?
Just two serving of true nutrition micellar Caseine mixed with just almond milk to get the consistency of pudding , add two serving of fat free Coolwhip , you could add peanut butter or dark chocolate to add the fat you want.
It's super easy and makes a great desert when dieting. The casein gets thick and not runny like isolate

I i
Just two serving of true nutrition micellar Caseine mixed with just almond milk to get the consistency of pudding , add two serving of fat free Coolwhip , you could add peanut butter or dark chocolate to add the fat you want.
It's super easy and makes a great desert when dieting. The casein gets thick and not runny like isolate
How much milk, like 6 oz or so?

Great thread. I have been using casein mixed with fiber before bed.
Try to use undenatured Micellar Casein, only Micellar Casein contain all ( Alpha, Betta, Delta and Gama) bioactive fractions.

How much milk, like 6 oz or so?
Man I'd be living if I said and actual measure , probably like 3oz-4oz. I'd start low and sneak up on it , it way less that the 8oz serving size on the bottle.
But if you over shoot and it's runny just feeze it for a bit and you have ice cream

Man I'd be living if I said and actual measure , probably like 3oz-4oz. I'd start low and sneak up on it , it way less that the 8oz serving size on the bottle.
But if you over shoot and it's runny just feeze it for a bit and you have ice cream
This is what I do. 2 scoops in 12 oz, freeze for hours, makes more of a popsicle/ice cream consistency. Yours looks better so I'll be going with less almond milk and mixed the cream. I usually add Walden farms syrup, no way I actually believe it is zero calories so I should stay away. Shit is probably loaded with calories lol.

The problem is that most people don`t know that real food is the most important to gain, recover or get lean, I would never replace real food with powders, I may would add some to the real food, but not replace it.
I have to disagree bro. Calories are calories. Many have said the same thing here. And especially when trying to consume 5K plus calories, it’s all about finding a way to consume them the easiest way.

And especially PWO since this thread is about that, a shake of whey is digested much faster and absorbed than chicken or steak.

Post wo cereals for me are a staple....
I just eat 100-150g of rice cereals (low low fats) with 2 scoops of wheys.

Without even looking at Hunter's diet, with years i started eating in a similar way.
Lots of wheys and 400-500g meat a day. Never felt so good.
The rest of calories are basically from carbs, a bit of bread, mostly rice derivatives (COR, basmati, some rice threats,). I am not big on fats since i don't digest them so good, but want to try to include some more, can't shower 4700 clean cals.

I have no idea how Roman Fritz can eat 1000-1200g Carbs (all from rice), 400-500g prots and no added fats, it's a boatload of rice....
What kind of cereals?
What kind of breads? And rice treats? I like rice cakes but so low in cals.

I’m at about the same cals 5K right now, 400-500 protein, 500 carbs, 100-150 fats.

What kind of cereals?

I’m at about the same cals 5K right now, 400-500 protein, 500 carbs, 100-150 fats.
I think he meant rice crispy treats

It's so easy to put together a high carb postWO shake. I don't add protein powder unless I'm in a rush though but rather have a couple cans of chicken, salmon or tuna or a chicken breast from the fridge with it. I have a 7lb bucket of isopure that will probably go bad before I get through it all along with a smaller tub of vegan protein, and of course my wife's environmentally conscious cricket protein which I come to find out has a better amino acid profile than whey or beef.

Point is, eat food if you can. But if you're going to have a smoothie type deal than blend up DRY oats, cheerios, or rice into a powder or cream of wheat or rice. I've even thrown in instant mashed potatoes. Then just throw any of that into your protein smoothie no cooking necessary. And then a decent meal 45min or 1 hr later.

I don't eat before bed but I always leave a couple chicken or tuna tortilla wraps with lettuce and tomato or PB and honey sandwiches in the fridge in case I wake up with hunger pains in the middle of the night which is about half the time.

Go get one of those little soft six-pack coolers. Mine even has a velcro divider for hot side/cool side. I love that thing (cheap too). Someone here suggested a thermos style drink container a while back and I swear by that thing now too.

I have to disagree bro. Calories are calories. Many have said the same thing here. And especially when trying to consume 5K plus calories, it’s all about finding a way to consume them the easiest way.

And especially PWO since this thread is about that, a shake of whey is digested much faster and absorbed than chicken or steak.
You need to use natural foods to increase your calories, by drinking why will not make you gain more muscle than eating stake , chickens, eggs, raw milk, natural food sources supply many other essential minerals, vitamins ,enzymes, essential fatty acids and growth factors, why protein will not give you the other benefits that real food doze. Also use natural sources of crabs. In short: whole food proteins are superior and will produce better results when it comes to muscle gain, fat loss and overall health.

Use honey instead sugar, even is better if you want more calorie, 1 teaspoon sugar is 16 calories, 1 teaspoon honey 22 calories.

I have no idea how Roman Fritz can eat 1000-1200g Carbs (all from rice), 400-500g prots and no added fats, it's a boatload of rice....
This. I see so many people saying they eat low low fat. How do they get in the kcal? At the end of my bulk I was at over 6k kcal, no way in hell I have time in a day to reach this without quite some fats..

yeah, keeping it simple, Stupid! is the way to go, I do it with the Naked Mass power shake 9000!

4 scoops mixed with raw milk, raw cream and a couple scoops whole egg powder or milk protein isolate, taken about 2-3 hours before bedtime

don't care that it's powder and not 'real food', I get plenty of that during the day

it's an easy 2500 calories and this stuff tastes incredible

the only gainer shake that actually makes me feel good and healthy after downing a pitcher of it

not a sponsor, just a fanboy who buys this stuff by the pallet load

What kind of cereals?

My macros are split different:
50-60g fats
300g prots
Boatload of carbs.

As cereal i use a sort of Rice crispies but from Lidl (i live in Europe), it's rice with some dark chocolate flavor very low in fats.

As threats i have found some "rice bars", low fats with just puffed rice, sugars.

As bread i use normal white bread, the one soft, low in fats, i eat max 6 slices a day.

Didn't add that.... Orange juice, it's great for it's antinflammatory proprieties and adds liquid calories. If i remember well Bradd Wilkins drinks it, since it helps him eating more food.

Unfortunately i don't work that fine on highish fats (1g/kg) and since i use Lantus i don't add any fats.

Another thing i noticed is that Honey makes me crave food insanely.... But it is made by half dextrose half fructose, i don't think it's a great food for bodybuilding. Hope that @emeric delczeg will chime in and correct me if wrong.

You need to use natural foods to increase your calories, by drinking why will not make you gain more muscle than eating stake , chickens, eggs, raw milk, natural food sources supply many other essential minerals, vitamins ,enzymes, essential fatty acids and growth factors, why protein will not give you the other benefits that real food doze. Also use natural sources of crabs. In short: whole food proteins are superior and will produce better results when it comes to muscle gain, fat loss and overall health.
Dammit @emeric delczeg, don't give away pro secrets, not everyone in the gym is jacked for a good reason, keep the knowledge between us please.

They will never listen to you anyways!
I appreciate you though!

Post workout shake is 50g whey isolate with 50g carbs from Coco Krispy added.

If I have a early dinner or late night I have Caseine protein pudding with a little fat free Cool whip and a little dark chocolate.
50g protein , 10h carbs , 10g fat
Looks awesome

You’re living in the past brother. Sorry….

Science, supplementation has evolved. Plenty of enzymes, minerals in supplements now, arguably just as much as food, if not more.

For guys taking in 5,6,7K cals it’s much easier to get in a quick 1-2K with a shake.

Plenty of guys on here making shakes who have gained size. I believe @danieltx ? has 7K cals a day and some are from large
shakes
@heavyhitter has been 260 on shakes.
There’s a guy on IG, someone help me out here, I forget his name. He does chicken shakes. Chicken breast in a blender.

Ronnie has a video from back in the day where he’s doing like 6 scoops of protein in a blender with milk and chocolate milk powder.
Cbum does a breakfast shake of oatmeal, banana, yogurt, protein powder and berries I believe. He won 3 Olympias.

I don’t see anything wrong with having a PWO shake, and a real meal 1 hour later. Plenty of pros do this.
Or a combination of shakes and real food.
Unless you have science to say otherwise….

You’re living in the past brother. Sorry….

Science, supplementation has evolved. Plenty of enzymes, minerals in supplements now, arguably just as much as food, if not more.

For guys taking in 5,6,7K cals it’s much easier to get in a quick 1-2K with a shake.

Plenty of guys on here making shakes who have gained size. I believe @danieltx ? has 7K cals a day and some are from large
shakes
@heavyhitter has been 260 on shakes.
There’s a guy on IG, someone help me out here, I forget his name. He does chicken shakes. Chicken breast in a blender.

Ronnie has a video from back in the day where he’s doing like 6 scoops of protein in a blender with milk and chocolate milk powder.
Cbum does a breakfast shake of oatmeal, banana, yogurt, protein powder and berries I believe. He won 3 Olympias.

I don’t see anything wrong with having a PWO shake, and a real meal 1 hour later. Plenty of pros do this.
Or a combination of shakes and real food.
Unless you have science to say otherwise….
of course the less processed and more natural the food is the better it is for your health

but if you want to get crazy about it, one could say you should only eat raw foods, opt for organ meats over muscle meats and have your own organic garden and fruit trees to pick from

a shake is a supplement, and only a supplement (nobody's living off of these things), to an otherwise on-point diet, chosen to be necessary because not everybody wants to actually sit down and chew all those damned meals and the trade off in 'supposed inferior nutrition' is worth it and the difference in health outcome is negligible

of course the less processed and more natural the food is the better it is for your health

but if you want to get crazy about it, one could say you should only eat raw foods, opt for organ meats over muscle meats and have your own organic garden and fruit trees to pick from

a shake is a supplement, and only a supplement (nobody's living off of these things), to an otherwise on-point diet, chosen to be necessary because not everybody wants to actually sit down and chew all those damned meals and the trade off in 'supposed inferior nutrition' is worth it and the difference in health outcome is negligible
I’m talking about shakes consisting of other things such as mine with oats, banana, whey, peanut butter, etc.

Not shakes of milk and whey.

I thought I was pretty clear on that. To say that you need to only eat steak, chicken eggs, and those gains will be superior to a diet supplemented with shakes is false. Unless there’s science to prove otherwise.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
105octane
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws