over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hey guys, ever heard VALOPHARM gear?

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys, ever heard VALOPHARM gear?

A friend of mine recently brought some gear that came through a top Las vegas pro called Valo Pharm. It has been 8 years since I have been in the game , so I am out of the loop when it comes to gear.I have never heard of this company before.And I don't want my friend to end up phuked or hurt using some bogus crap. The products were nicely packaged . The products that I was shown were a 300 mg Deca , 100mg fina product , and 100mg winsterol product. All had nice labeling and holograms. There were crystals floating in the fina product..........Is anyone knows anything about this gear .Please post info or PM me . I know someone on here has got to know something .[ you guys know your shit] I would really appreciate any help on this matter . I don't want to see my friend ripped off or hurt . Thanks fellas .......Stay Safe......

I remember that brand. Its Canadian. I never tried it but to be honest I remember hearing very bad things. The tren supposedly tested very badly and I think they made a test 400 which tested aroung 100mg or so..

Valo Pharm

Wasnt the Valopharm tren I think they had something about it in musclemag, and they were raving at the time how good it was?? That was some time ago though I believe. But as Big Fucker stated above I think it did not prove to be all that great...

A couple years ago i used their test 400 and the Winny 100. I liked the test, but the winny wasnt all that great, it clumped up pretty bad and towards the end it wouldnt even get through an 18g needle.

Yeah I have a good source of info that it may be rebottled and underdosed Ttokkyo gear. But thats just speculation with good reason. Anyways the Tren is shit. The test 400 guys were getting abceses off it. The Deca I wouldnt give to my pigs. And the Winstrol I believe was Suspension because I know a girl who gained 35lbs off it. Had to use a 17guage just ot draw it out and she took it sublinqual, no way can you inject that crude oil.

Stay away from that gear man theres way better stuff than that and for better prices too.

Yeah Musclemag was hyping it up bif time 3-4 years ago. Saying how all the top guys wer e using that and getting huge off it and swear by it. Yeah right!

|--[\\\]>--------- That name rings a bell...Hey Vander, weren't you and i talking about this stuff today at lunch?

I really like the T400 worked very well for me. Friend like the winstrol only new one guy to get it from and it is from canada havent seen him around in a while. JW.............................. MM

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131