over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hey guys im taking rips my first time having bad sides with my hands

kongking

Newbies
Im taking rips for the first time im currently taking 4ius a day but my hands are killing me at nite and keep tingling for like 3hrs after im up i was taking 2ius a day for a month prevouly before i up to 4ius a day i go 6 on 1 off 1st thing in morn any suggestions about wat i shuld do or what you do im 3 weeks in my cycle trying to get big and lean i have to funds to run all year round
i know u guys have alot of knowlodge and new to the board
Heres a look wat what im taking rite now please let me know what u think i need some advice

4ius 6 on 1 off
Sust325mg m w f
Tren ace 100mg eod
Eq 200 m w f
Masteron eod
50mcg cytomel ed
20 mg nolvadex ed

Welcome to promuscle bro!

I have been on the rips for over 3 months and still have the same sides. The thing about the rip's is that they are overdosed I believe ( not a bad thing just when it comes to dosing). I have seen 2 different tests showing them to be around 14 to 15 IU per bottle not 10IU. So if you are taking 4IU out of each bottle you are actually taking closer to 6-7 IU. If I were you I would drop the dose.

My hands still hurt on less than that but its bearable. But other than that bro enjoy, rips are the shit and the benefits well outweigh the sides. :headbang:

Thanx bro ya ive been reading about people having sides with them im thinking about going back to 2 or 3 ius and see how it is its not unbearable but im looking foward to all the rewards ... How many days a week are u taking them and when also what have you noticed since youve been taking them for 3 monthe?

Getting shredded for sure. Im running 275mgs andropen and 200mgs masteron eod and running now 4iu a day of the genotropen ( just cuz I came across a killer deal on them) but I was running 5iu a day of the rips on the notion that they were approximately 15 iu per bottle. Running them 3 days on one day off. Hate to even take a day off really. I went from 14% bf to 7.5% and feel fucking phenominal every day except for the swollen fingers and the fact that my grip sucks. The rips are magical for sure. this is my first stint on any type of growth and I am amazed. :D

Last edited:
Thanx bro ya ive been reading about people having sides with them im thinking about going back to 2 or 3 ius and see how it is its not unbearable but im looking foward to all the rewards ... How many days a week are u taking them and when also what have you noticed since youve been taking them for 3 monthe?

lol.this is what happens when you get QUALITY!!!rips are the shit!!!lower your dose and rock on baby.:p

Rather than doing ED dosing, try doing 3x week dosing at 10 IU's on each of those days. Add in ghrp-2 or 6 on the off days from gh so you're still getting some pulses. Helps me tremendously with sides.

Rather than doing ED dosing, try doing 3x week dosing at 10 IU's on each of those days. Add in ghrp-2 or 6 on the off days from gh so you're still getting some pulses. Helps me tremendously with sides.

Ill give that a shot if lowering ther dose dont help and how much ghrp 2 or 6 shuld i do and when do u take ur gh

whats the proper name for rips, i cant seem to get hold of it in the UK, sounds good

Ill give that a shot if lowering ther dose dont help and how much ghrp 2 or 6 shuld i do and when do u take ur gh

I use ghrp-6, usually 150 mcg upon waking (don't eat for 20 minutes after injecting so you get the best gh release), and then sometime later in the day about 2 hours after a meal.

I pin the 10 IU's of gh preworkout.

Even when I was using generic blue tops from China I would get the same pains on just 4IU on the same schedule youre using. You have to give it more time. I would have gone up to 3IU, try that.

Welcome to the club. I've been off for a week due to travel and I'm still having numbness.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

rips are #1

In all the years i've been doing this, I've never used gh before. After much research, I decided to use rips for upcoming contest. 6iu (3+3) along with tren acet, mast, a little test prop and some anadrol the last few weeks. I just dropped the prop 2weeks out. I experienced a little tightness in my fingers and the increased vascularity is stunning. It has made an unbelievable difference.

Welcome to promuscle bro!

I have been on the rips for over 3 months and still have the same sides. The thing about the rip's is that they are overdosed I believe ( not a bad thing just when it comes to dosing). I have seen 2 different tests showing them to be around 14 to 15 IU per bottle not 10IU. So if you are taking 4IU out of each bottle you are actually taking closer to 6-7 IU. If I were you I would drop the dose.

My hands still hurt on less than that but its bearable. But other than that bro enjoy, rips are the shit and the benefits well outweigh the sides. :headbang:

im assuming your refering to the tests done on here but where did you come across the other one?

Took a little while to find it but 3iu is my sweet spot for rips.
Thanks, T

Im taking rips for the first time im currently taking 4ius a day but my hands are killing me at nite and keep tingling for like 3hrs after im up i was taking 2ius a day for a month prevouly before i up to 4ius a day i go 6 on 1 off 1st thing in morn any suggestions about wat i shuld do or what you do im 3 weeks in my cycle trying to get big and lean i have to funds to run all year round
i know u guys have alot of knowlodge and new to the board
Heres a look wat what im taking rite now please let me know what u think i need some advice

4ius 6 on 1 off
Sust325mg m w f
Tren ace 100mg eod
Eq 200 m w f
Masteron eod
50mcg cytomel ed
20 mg nolvadex ed

The same feeling I have on ellitropins...minus the bloat that rips gave me

Lol. Try 15iu and you'll feel as though you were boxing with a brick wall. After several weeks I was glad to be back at 10iu

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub