over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hey Johnjuanb1, any pics

^good ?..arms are crazy

I put all my gear shots in my arms...bis one day, tris the next. I don't use synthol because gear swells better and costs around the same price...tren ace, test prop, and inject dbol swell very well.

JJB- what is your height/weight bf% , didnt see it mentiond in this thread .. you are Diced up indeed. Good work bro.

do you use synthol in your arms?

I put all of my gear injections in my arms...bis one day, tris the next. I don't use synthol because tren ace, test prop, and inject dbol are better swelling agents and cost the same or less. Both methods stretch the facias tissue.

hi mate ,what brand inj dbol do you use ?its something i cant obtain

OK, I'll be honest now. I didn't think that was you in the avatar pic because I thought it was a pros. And I don't think your arrogant by any means, I just didn't think that was you, so I thought you were misrepresenting who you were. Well now I stand corrected:D Maybe your legs are not up to par with your upperbody, but how could they be. Seriously, I'd shoot my mom for arms like yours! Jeesh, do you stay that diced up year round?

Thanks hahaha...my arms used to be my worst body part. At my first show my friends made fun of them. So I began training them like a fiend, but it did little to help them grow. So, I began to train differenly. I would do my arms after every upperbody workout...just one exercise for bis and one for tris...3-6 total sets...perfect form, holding the oeak contraction for a second at the top...12-20 reps, moderate weight, never heavy. I also began injecting my bis with all my gear, everyday. That turned to be overkill as my bis got obscene while tris tris stayed the same. Now I inject bis one day, tris the next. I make sure to move the shots all the way around the tri horse shoe, and go back and forth between the inner and outer head of the bi. I inject at different depths...1", 1.25", 1.5", etc. I try to keep everything looking the correct shape and masdage the oil in very well.. I stay lean yearround. Im trying to get that Andreas Muntzer look...without ending up dead like him. ;)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Thank you, Osiris!!! Besides injecting my tris eod, rotating inject points all around the horse shoe, I do most tri exercise pushing the weight with a fist down grip...same grip as hammer curls for bis. This isolates the out head and makes it pop out. Site injects stretch the facias tissue and build them quickly. Hey...are you going to run ACRVB2B....ACE-031? I'd like to know which myo blocker you would run if you could only choose one type? I really want to try ACE!

You look great brother, I want to say that your legs are probably not as bad as you think. God bless. Minister.

Thank you, Osiris!!! Besides injecting my tris eod, rotating inject points all around the horse shoe, I do most tri exercise pushing the weight with a fist down grip...same grip as hammer curls for bis. This isolates the out head and makes it pop out. Site injects stretch the facias tissue and build them quickly. Hey...are you going to run ACRVB2B....ACE-031? I'd like to know which myo blocker you would run if you could only choose one type? I really want to try ACE!

Do you typically only inject short ester gear into your arms? have you ever tried long esters....test e for example?

What up J? You might have posted this already , but what is your typical cycle? and How old are you? Blessings bro. Minister

What up J? You might have posted this already , but what is your typical cycle? and How old are you? Blessings bro. Minister

Hi, Minister! My belief on gear is to take as many different types of injectibles as I can get my hands on, in a moderate dose, in order to hit as many receptors as possible without oversaturating any one receptor. I avoid orals as they make me feel ill in any dose. My current weekly stack consists of 300mg test enan, 300mg test cyp, 300mg deca, 300mg eq, 400mg masteron enan, 400mg primobolan depot, 175mg tren ace, 175mg inject dbol, 175mg inject anadrol, 175mg stanazol, 250mcg ghrp2 2x a day, 100mcg mod grf(1-29) 2x daily, 4ius riptropin(2ius 10min after each peptide shot...one shot upon waking, one before bed, sometimes pwo also.) Alot of stuff...hahaha:D

Hi, Minister! My belief on gear is to take as many different types of injectibles as I can get my hands on, in a moderate dose, in order to hit as many receptors as possible without oversaturating any one receptor. I avoid orals as they make me feel ill in any dose. My current weekly stack consists of 300mg test enan, 300mg test cyp, 300mg deca, 300mg eq, 400mg masteron enan, 400mg primobolan depot, 175mg tren ace, 175mg inject dbol, 175mg inject anadrol, 175mg stanazol, 250mcg ghrp2 2x a day, 100mcg mod grf(1-29) 2x daily, 4ius riptropin(2ius 10min after each peptide shot...one shot upon waking, one before bed, sometimes pwo also.) Alot of stuff...hahaha:D

sweet!!lol...you stay "on" all year around.? do you cruise with test in between cycles?

I'm 43 years old...old bastard hahaha. I'm hoping Phil at ergopep.com comes out with a peptide to reverse aging one of these days. ;)

How does the inj Dbol and anadrol affect your liver? Do you feel it can be ran longer taken IM?

How does the inj Dbol and anadrol affect your liver? Do you feel it can be ran longer taken IM?

I feel great on both. They still are alpha-17 alkalated but only make one pass through the luver. With orals, even anavar makes me ill. I'm sure my liver values are high, but as long as I feel healthy I'll stay on this mix of compounds

sweet!!lol...you stay "on" all year around.? do you cruise with test in between cycles?

I'm on year-round. I go higher on doses before a show. I feel very healthy on this current cycle. The lowest I go is around 1500mg a week. Highest I've gone is 6500mg...very bad idea...was always ill.

I'm on year-round. I go higher on doses before a show. I feel very healthy on this current cycle. The lowest I go is around 1500mg a week. Highest I've gone is 6500mg...very bad idea...was always ill.

I appreciate the honesty man. i like the straight talk.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131