over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hey Johnjuanb1, any pics

great one Jjb1! seen you post in other threads and had been asking you q's. How much have you experienced with peps?

That's hardcore...I'd puke for sure!!! It's obviously working!!! Those legs will win you shows. It's all about the legs...good job!!!
yes ,they are...

I like lots of volume for legs..it's what works for me..here is my routine.

Leg Extension 4 sets 10 to 12 reps – Warm up good. Squeeze your reps
2. DEEP Squats 4 sets 10 to 12 reps –. After 2 failure sets – rep out 225 for 15 reps for 2 sets
3. Deep Wide (wide stance – knees coming way back outside of body) Leg press 4 sets 12 reps

4. Deep Wide Hack Squats 4 sets 12 reps
5. Seated Leg Curls – 4 sets 10 to 12 rep
6. Lying Leg Curls – 4 sets 10 to 12 reps
7. Stiff leg dead lifts – 4 sets 12 reps

amazing, can you give us an idea on your eating habits? protein intake, carbs, types of foods etc? just wondering, how much did you weigh when you were younger like in highschool and 20's

I started lifting weights just before my 19th birthday. I was very skinny with literally no muscle what so ever. I weighed 140Lbs at 6'0". It took me 6 months of lifting just to look average. Hahaha...It was very difficult for me to build muscle and I've never been strong. The most I've ever benched or squated was 315Lbs. My gift is in my tiny joints, which gives my muscles the illusion of being bigger than they are.

My diet is extremely strict and pretty much all liquid yearround. I have 3 meal types and I consume one of these meals every 2-3 hours, 24 hours a day. MEAL 1: 2 scoops myofusion protein by gaspari, with 2 scoops instant oats. MEAL 2: 2 scoops carnivore beef protein, with 2 scoops instant oats. MEAL 3: 1 scoop myofusion, 1 scoop(4 servings) NEXT GENETATION LBAs from trueprotein.com, 1 cup steamed minute rice w/salsa. I take 2 ANIMAL PAKS a day, 2 kre-alkaline creatine caps preworkout, and 3 glucosamine/chondroitin tabs per day. This is my daily diet. I may have one cheat meal a month, but try to avoid cheating until my body tells me I need it.

you only eat 3 meals daily and they're mostly liquid..:confused:,,any reason for this in particular?

you only eat 3 meals daily and they're mostly liquid..:confused:,,any reason for this in particular?

1 of 3 meal types every 2 - 3 hours;) probably fastest digesting easiest to consume if i were guessing.

I like the different approach you're bringing to this john, you've played around with things and found what works for you, so often people are just doing what they've seen recycled on the boards and you've got me thinking of trying some different things. Thanks for sharing!

So obviously you wake yourself up in the night every 3 hours to have one of those meals? An unusual approach but it is definately working. I agree with many who write about good quality whole foods for their diets (common subject on here). But this goes to show any form of eating can be effective. Keep it up. Your becoming one of my fav members... your posts are refreshing and with no bullshit attached

Just noticed... what fat do you have in the day?

I started lifting weights just before my 19th birthday. I was very skinny with literally no muscle what so ever. I weighed 140Lbs at 6'0". It took me 6 months of lifting just to look average. Hahaha...It was very difficult for me to build muscle and I've never been strong. The most I've ever benched or squated was 315Lbs. My gift is in my tiny joints, which gives my muscles the illusion of being bigger than they are.

My diet is extremely strict and pretty much all liquid yearround. I have 3 meal types and I consume one of these meals every 2-3 hours, 24 hours a day. MEAL 1: 2 scoops myofusion protein by gaspari, with 2 scoops instant oats. MEAL 2: 2 scoops carnivore beef protein, with 2 scoops instant oats. MEAL 3: 1 scoop myofusion, 1 scoop(4 servings) NEXT GENETATION LBAs from trueprotein.com, 1 cup steamed minute rice w/salsa. I take 2 ANIMAL PAKS a day, 2 kre-alkaline creatine caps preworkout, and 3 glucosamine/chondroitin tabs per day. This is my daily diet. I may have one cheat meal a month, but try to avoid cheating until my body tells me I need it.

How many days a week do you train?

Hey I was wondering how you keep your acne under control? Or is acne not a problem for you? BTW man you look great

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

great one Jjb1! seen you post in other threads and had been asking you q's. How much have you experienced with peps?

I love peptides! I'm a big believer in using gh releasing peptides 10 minutes prior to taking a gh injection...create a pituitary gh pulse for the synthetic gh to ride...definitely creates a dramatic spike in gh!!!

I used igf-1 Lr3, des, ifg-2 Lr3...all speed up muscle recovery, but I don't prefer them due to fear of intestinal growth...hgh and gh peps are my favorite.

I love melatotanII...keeps me very dark and reduces prolactin release from ghrp2.

Myo blockers are my wet dream...I've been studying ACE-031 for 4 years. I honestly didn't think I would have access to it in my life time...Thanks to BLACK747, we now have myo blockers available to us. I just need enough cash to afford ACE-031.

Would it be beneficial to someone 26 yo to start taking peptides (GH with GH releasing)? With not that big cycle history (5 cycles). Or it's better to stay with AAS till like 30-35 yo?

The goal is just to look good, nothing crazy massive.

I have 8-12 meals per day. All meals are one of the three vatiations previously listed. Each meal is appr. 500 calories.

So obviously you wake yourself up in the night every 3 hours to have one of those meals? An unusual approach but it is definately working. I agree with many who write about good quality whole foods for their diets (common subject on here). But this goes to show any form of eating can be effective. Keep it up. Your becoming one of my fav members... your posts are refreshing and with no bullshit attached
Thank you, Elvia!!! I consume 2Lbs of water with each drink/meal. So, I wake up every 2-3 hours to go to the bathroom anyway...time for a meal. Hahaha...keeps my metabolism fast.

Hey I was wondering how you keep your acne under control? Or is acne not a problem for you? BTW man you look great

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

It's kind of weird. When I started gear at age 26, the only thing I had access to was test...was $8 for 10cc of test enan. I took a full bottle, 10cc injection once a week. I grew fast but had acne everywhere. When I hit 30 years old, I stopped breaking out, even on 6.5 grams a week of everything imaginable. But before 30, I was broken out all over my body...never my face except in high school...horribly in high school. I never used estro blockers or accutane. It just disappeared with age.

Hey jjb1,

Your arms are insane! You say they used to be one of your worst body parts? If you dont mind, do you happen to have any pics of your arms before that you could post up?

My arms are a big problem area for me, so when you say they used to be your worst and now look like they do, that gives me major hope.

Would it be beneficial to someone 26 yo to start taking peptides (GH with GH releasing)? With not that big cycle history (5 cycles). Or it's better to stay with AAS till like 30-35 yo?

The goal is just to look good, nothing crazy massive.

I'd say it depends on your finances and your goals. I didn't begin using hgh until 2 years ago. But when I hit 40 my muscle recovery time in between workouts began to take 9-10 to fully recover. Without hgh now, I feel I would get injured quite frequently. I will say hgh takes your body to a different level. I feel it's safercto do less gear and more hgh, as opposed to alot of gear and no hgh. If you decide to try hgh with gh peps, start with 2 ius and as long as it works stay there. Move up slowly in regards to everything you take. Did I do this? No! But do as I say, not as I do, and be safe.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
muslesarchive11
NapsGear