over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH/ Ipamorelin together?

Alongside333

Newbies
Does anyone have input or experience with this? I have GH I am planning on running for the 1st time ever. Stats are 40 years old, 200lbs, 5ft9, approx 17 percent bf. Currently cruising around 400 mgs test enanthate, 400 primo ( about 2 weeks now ) and will be planning on running this for hopefully 3 to 6 months before downshifting to normal cruise speed of 300 test enanthate. I got some jintropins and ipamorelin kits from a sponsor here and was planning on throwing in the ipamorelin at 200mcg 3x daily for 3 to 6 months as well.... question is this, is it ok to also do the jintropins around 2 to 3iu daily slit into 2 shots am and pm? Or would that be counterproductive or bad for me? Thanks in advance fellas. love this board...

Does anyone have input or experience with this? I have GH I am planning on running for the 1st time ever. Stats are 40 years old, 200lbs, 5ft9, approx 17 percent bf. Currently cruising around 400 mgs test enanthate, 400 primo ( about 2 weeks now ) and will be planning on running this for hopefully 3 to 6 months before downshifting to normal cruise speed of 300 test enanthate. I got some jintropins and ipamorelin kits from a sponsor here and was planning on throwing in the ipamorelin at 200mcg 3x daily for 3 to 6 months as well.... question is this, is it ok to also do the jintropins around 2 to 3iu daily slit into 2 shots am and pm? Or would that be counterproductive or bad for me? Thanks in advance fellas. love this board...
You can but I wouldn't recommend it I would run the ipamorelin first than switch to the hgh this way you get all your bang for your buck.

Contact me anytime [email protected]

You can but I wouldn't recommend it I would run the ipamorelin first than switch to the hgh this way you get all your bang for your buck.

Contact me anytime [email protected]
Yeah the thought crossed my mind.. So how long would u recommend running the ipamoreling for long before I stop and transition to the growth??

For what it cost and what you get out of it I'd just invest in a bit more HGH.

ive heard people taking the peptides then shortly after taking HGH , the idea is to get the body to produce it's own spike which only last a few minutes then 20-30 min later taking the exog HGH to keep
levels elevated for hrs.

I honestly do see the benefit over just taking more HGH

I could have sworn someone just made this exact thread….

Ive used both with good results, GH in the morning and ipam before bed. I don’t think there is much consequence to either, especially compared to most things.

Idon't know if it's the same for Ipamorelin, but apparently there are out some protocol out there HGH + GHRP where both can be run together.
Shotting GHRP (200-300mcg) post workout, then 5min after shooting some HGH. I wouldn't say it double the potency of HGH, but kind off.

GH is superior and think of Ipamorelin as a secretagogue like MK. You don’t need to take them together. If you have it I like to run something like Ipamorelin once I am done with GH to regulate my own Gh secretion. That’s if I been on GH for a long time but most of the time just GH.

From what I've read there are dozens of types of GH produced by the body, with somewhat differing effects. So the question, to me, is whether it would be advantageous to run a secretagogue along with the synthetic 22-KD GH to keep some endo production going, to perhaps take advantage of whatever effects the different GHs have.

Any thoughts on this?

And the other question is how effective or not the secretagogues are when on GH. I'd guess you'd want to run a GHRH along with the GHRP to make it as effective as possible. I know people here said the secretagogues will work just as well on GH but I don't know if there's research proving it. I remember that British guru Brian Batcheldor saying a couple of IUs if GH isn't enough to shut response to GHRPs but more than that would probably hinder their effects.

From what I've read there are dozens of types of GH produced by the body, with somewhat differing effects. So the question, to me, is whether it would be advantageous to run a secretagogue along with the synthetic 22-KD GH to keep some endo production going, to perhaps take advantage of whatever effects the different GHs have.

Any thoughts on this?

And the other question is how effective or not the secretagogues are when on GH. I'd guess you'd want to run a GHRH along with the GHRP to make it as effective as possible. I know people here said the secretagogues will work just as well on GH but I don't know if there's research proving it. I remember that British guru Brian Batcheldor saying a couple of IUs if GH isn't enough to shut response to GHRPs but more than that would probably hinder their effects.
Hey brother do you have the link to read about the different types of gh you talk about im interested in reading about this because I only know of ghrp peptides, 191aa and 191a ive never heard of any other types im curious about what the article actually says

Thanks brother
BIGMURPH
[email protected]
Hit me up anytime

Eh I went the whole peptide route back in the datbtrue days. Ghrp2 and ghrp 6 and the mod grf blah blah with the mgf post training.

Absolute fucking waste of money unless you want to use ghrp6 for hunger.

Spend money on gh. Peptides aren't even in the same realm.

Hey brother do you have the link to read about the different types of gh you talk about im interested in reading about this because I only know of ghrp peptides, 191aa and 191a ive never heard of any other types im curious about what the article actually says

Thanks brother
BIGMURPH
[email protected]
Hit me up anytime

Synthetic GH is 22 kilo dalton GH. From what I know it's the main naturally produced isoform as well. But there are tons of other isoforms with supposedly differing effects and different target tissues etc. Like I said, the question in my mind is whether you'd want some of these other isoforms as well. But since you are suppressed when taking synthetic GH the addition of a secretagogue might help you produce some of these other forms as well.

Rumors are that doping experts have identified and synthesized other potent isoforms and they are not picked up by current drug tests! Sounds logical but I guess these would only be available to state sponsored athletes such as the Chinese because this is not something you cook up in your kitchen.

I don't have links off hand, read about this here and there. Alex Kikel, who claims to be the foremost expert on GH in our circles has talked about the different isoforms. Looking over his IG profile quickly now I couldn't find the posts I remember but it's there somewhere.

So my ideas on the other isoforms are more like questions, I don't know how important they might be for us.

Synthetic GH is 22 kilo dalton GH. From what I know it's the main naturally produced isoform as well. But there are tons of other isoforms with supposedly differing effects and different target tissues etc. Like I said, the question in my mind is whether you'd want some of these other isoforms as well. But since you are suppressed when taking synthetic GH the addition of a secretagogue might help you produce some of these other forms as well.

Rumors are that doping experts have identified and synthesized other potent isoforms and they are not picked up by current drug tests! Sounds logical but I guess these would only be available to state sponsored athletes such as the Chinese because this is not something you cook up in your kitchen.

I don't have links off hand, read about this here and there. Alex Kikel, who claims to be the foremost expert on GH in our circles has talked about the different isoforms. Looking over his IG profile quickly now I couldn't find the posts I remember but it's there somewhere.

So my ideas on the other isoforms are more like questions, I don't know how important they might be for us.
I appreciate it brother I will try to do some research on different isoforms

Attachments

• QuickScreencapture_20211002-163724.png
    QuickScreencapture_20211002-163724.png
    484.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20211002-163550_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211002-163550_Instagram.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 38
Before I started using gh I experimented with growth hormones releasing peptides. All thanks to Datbtrue. I used mostly mod grd 1-29 or cjc no dac along with a ghrp 2/6 any where from 3 to 6x dosing a day for a least a good year. Supposely 3x dosing of these gh releasing peptides would help you naturally put out 2ui.

Well after trying 2iu of generic hg, I realized that the peptides couldn't hold a candle to real gh. Taking gh id get all the benefits/sides we are all familiar with like accelerated hair and nail growth, better recovery, body recomp, CTS, etc. With peptides even dosed 6x/day for a short stent all I ever got was better recovery and sleep. The other benefits were so miniscule that I couldnt tell if it was the actually peptides or placebo.

With ipam or any hgh releasing peptide, I think that the natural gh released is so small its not even worth messing with in my opinion. The money is better spent on more gh.

I've never ran peptides in the same day as gh but I like to use gh 4 days a week then the peptides on the off gh days. I do this to save money on gh and still get amazing results.

I've never ran peptides in the same day as gh but I like to use gh 4 days a week then the peptides on the off gh days. I do this to save money on gh and still get amazing results.
how long have u been doing this and what is your protocol??

how long have u been doing this and what is your protocol??
Not long maybe a year. I do 4-6 iu am 4 days a week then a ghrh/ghrp 2-4x daily 3x per week. Sometimes I use mk instead of the peptides randomly in there

If Alex Kikel actually said this, he is full of shit. There are exactly 2 endogenous GH isoforms, 22kDa and 20kDa. Recombinant hGH (191AA) is 22kDa (the "evolutionarily optimized" hGH that, by its very nature, cannot be improved upon). We also have some (crappy) 20kDa hGH floating around which lacks 15 amino acid residues, reducing its site 1 affinity and torsional force at the GHR.

22kDa cannot be "improved upon," though you could certainly try to sell people on the idea that your peptides which may activate the GHR are better than rhGH. Wouldn't be true, though.

If Alex Kikel actually said this, he is full of shit. There are exactly 2 endogenous GH isoforms, 22kDa and 20kDa. Recombinant hGH (191AA) is 22kDa (the "evolutionarily optimized" hGH that, by its very nature, cannot be improved upon). We also have some (crappy) 20kDa hGH floating around which lacks 15 amino acid residues, reducing its site 1 affinity and torsional force at the GHR.

22kDa cannot be "improved upon," though you could certainly try to sell people on the idea that your peptides which may activate the GHR are better than rhGH. Wouldn't be true, though.
He listed a bunch of them in the screenshot I posted and said GH use could be improved upon if there was access to those other isoforms. "a 2iu bolus of 22-kd could be as potent as 20-30iu"

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws