over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh muscle growth studies

Wow ive been saying this for awhile

This is a fantastic read

I'm getting on growth hormone more so for the bone density and thickening effects it produces over time

The fat loss will also be welcome

Muscle building will be a great bonus, if it doesn't happen then no biggie

If I remember correctly The IGF will cause growth in this Order, Muscle, Organs, Bones. That's why taking too much will cause GH gut and acromegaly.

I have yet to see the 'naysayers' post a study on a specific GH dosage in WEIGHT TRAINING ATHLETES, using Insulin, Test, T3.
I can tell you this much, AGAIN, that i know what my scale says and what the mirror tells me.
If it were in fact only responsible for water retention, or intracellular water retention, how yhe FUCK can i see my abs and obliques, have thin skin, and be Vascular?? There are NO AMOUNTS of ASS that can make dudes like Big Ramy wothout high daily doses of GH. please someone tell me or show me where he is retaining water, or intracellular water? Stewie i like you, but you KEEP POSTING studies NOT RELATED to the weight training athlete. Its like reading a new and improved PDR.
SORRY, this thread is getting fucking ridiculous. I went from 190 to 223 from adding GH, to my blast, i can tell you.....whatever water retention i had in the beginning is GONE thanks to ghe T3 and 50 mg Hydrochlotlrothiazide/day.
Onixx, why dont you just use prohormones and call it a day.

I agree. HGH changed everything for me. Just gotta commit to it for at least a year to really see the changes in your body. Most people dont give it time do to the side effects the first few months and get impatient or get crap hgh.

I agree. HGH changed everything for me. Just gotta commit to it for at least a year to really see the changes in your body. Most people dont give it time do to the side effects the first few months and get impatient or get crap hgh.

I see changes at the beginning

If I remember correctly The IGF will cause growth in this Order, Muscle, Organs, Bones. That's why taking too much will cause GH gut and acromegaly.

According to this there is very little evidence that systemic IGF causes muscle growth.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2439518/

Remmember there is a difference in systemic IGF made by the liver and local igf made in the muscle.

So increasing intramuscular water alone makes you stronger, interesting. I know off cycle reguardless of training, strenght goes away, didnt think it was due to the water.

Thanks

Absolutely, remember many steroids also increase intracellular water levels.

There was a study done recently where the researchers found bodybuilding-type resistance training leads to a chronic increase in intracellular fluid statues. Why is this important? There is are previous studies (Haussinger, 1996; Haussinger et al., 1993; Millar et al., 1997). showing that cell swelling via increased intracellular hydration results in marked increases in protein synthesis and reductions in protein degradation. These findings have been shown in a wide variety of cell types, implying that keeping muscle fibers hydrated may actually increase contractile hypertrophy and thus enhance strength. This is partially why GH, insulin and testosterone are combined and why many of us use protein and carbs before training. You are actually utilizing the higher reps to supersaturate the muscle cell with water, glycogen and amino acids while you train.

Further, we know that fast-twitch fibres (Type II) are particularly sensitive to osmotic changes, presumably related to a high concentration of water transport channels called aquaporin-4. (Frigeri et al., 1998).

Ribeiro AS, Avelar A, Schoenfeld BJ, Ritti Dias RM, Altimari LR, Cyrino ES. Resistance training promotes increase in intracellular hydration in men and women. Eur J Sport Sci. 2014 Jan 28.

Abstract
The main purpose of the present study was to investigate the effect of 16 weeks of resistance training (RT) on body water in men and women. Thirty men (22.7 ± 4.4 years, 68.4 ± 9.0 kg and 174.5 ± 6.6 cm) and 34 women (22.7 ± 4.1 years, 58.8 ± 11.9 kg and 162.6 ± 6.2 cm) underwent progressive RT for 16 weeks (2 phases, 8 weeks each), 3 times per week, that consisted of 10–12 whole body exercises with 3 sets of 8–12 repetitions maximum. Total body water, TBW (intracellular water, ICW and extracellular water, ECW compartments) and skeletal muscle mass (SMM) were assessed using a spectral bioelectrical impedance device (Xitron 4200 Bioimpedance Spectrum Analyzer). TBW, ICW compartment and SMM increased significantly (P < 0.05) over time in men (+7.5%, +8.2% and +4.2%, respectively) and women (+7.6%, +11.0% +3.9%, respectively), with no sex by time interaction (P > 0.05). We conclude that progressive RT promotes an increase in body water, principally by intracellular content; however, the hydration status is not influenced by sex.

References

Frigeri, A., Nicchia, G. P., Verbavatz, J. M., Valenti, G., & Svelto, M. (1998). Expression of aquaporin-4 in fast-twitch fibers of mammalian skeletal muscle. The Journal of Clinical Investigation, 102, 695–703. doi:10.1172/JCI2545

Haussinger, D. (1996). The role of cellular hydration in the regulation of cell function. The Biochemical Journal, 313(Pt 3), 697–710.

Haussinger, D., Roth, E., Lang, F., & Gerok, W. (1993). Cellular hydration state: An important determinant of protein catabolism in health and disease. The Lancet, 341, 1330–1332. doi:10.1016/0140-6736(93)90828-5

Millar, I. D., Barber, M. C., Lomax, M. A., Travers, M. T., & Shennan, D. B. (1997). Mammary protein synthesis is acutely regulated by the cellular hydration state. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 230, 351–355. doi:10.1006/bbrc.1996.5959

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner