over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh. run as much as you can afford.

nfernoo

Banned
This seems to be the advice many pros give

Why?

(Hyperplasia, run lower aas dosages, etc)
The above is mentioned a lot.

I'll leave the science of it to someone else smarter than me but I've been in countries where I could afford a lot and never came close to using what I could get just cause it made no sense... even at 10 ius per day pharma I was walking around in a coma, just useless. Workout, sleep, sleep some more, even when I was awake I might as well have been asleep...my body never adjusted so bb'ing would have to be your career where size trumped all and you could lay around when you're not in the gym. I don't know how anyone would do this and still maintain a real career.

I'll leave the science of it to someone else smarter than me but I've been in countries where I could afford a lot and never came close to using what I could get just cause it made no sense... even at 10 ius per day pharma I was walking around in a coma, just useless. Workout, sleep, sleep some more, even when I was awake I might as well have been asleep...my body never adjusted so bb'ing would have to be your career where size trumped all and you could lay around when you're not in the gym. I don't know how anyone would do this and still maintain a real career.

People actually do that and i call them Iron Men :headbang:

It's not the advice I give.

I remember reading sum guy who did this. His mom cooked because he lived in his car. Injecting 2 bottles of cyp a week and gh doses varied depending how much money he made that week selling gear. Only thing that comes to mind dumb ass meat head.

Really depends on your goals imo your good on 5 ius ..but if your looking to grow balls to walls run as much as you can offord .

I remember reading sum guy who did this. His mom cooked because he lived in his car. Injecting 2 bottles of cyp a week and gh doses varied depending how much money he made that week selling gear. Only thing that comes to mind dumb ass meat head.

that's A true meat head lol I laughed reading that.

P.S I was referring to the bodybuilding lifestyle not advocating overdose

This has been said time and time again but I will say it again. Igf increases in linear fashion. That means it's useless mega dosing hgh because igf levels max out eventually no matter how much gh you take. I don't care if a pro says that, science does not back it up and it's a total waste of money to run 30ius of pharm grade gh daily for example.

Last edited:
This has been said time and time again but I will say it again. Igf increases in linear fashion. That means it's useless mega dosing hgh because igf levels max out eventually no matter how much gh you take. I don't care if a pro says that, science does not back it up and it's a total waste of money to run 30ius of pharm grade gh daily for example.

Many say it's not just about igf. But I don't know what that's about lol

SO...whats the dose of diminishing returns

SO...whats the dose of diminishing returns

There is no definite answer as everyone's liver is different so dosing would be different for max igf levels but with every iu there should be an increase of around 100 points on average. I've never seen igf levels exceed the 1000 range but I'm certain it can be done. Your igf could max out at 700 and mine could max out at only 400. Certain meds and conditions that stress the liver also effect igf levels as well. Seems like younger people with healthy livers seem to benefit the most.

This seems to be the advice many pros give

Why?

(Hyperplasia, run lower aas dosages, etc)
The above is mentioned a lot.

This was the advice given from a well known top pro to an up and coming guy who is now an IFBB Pro.

I don't think he would give that same advice to everyone.

Shelby has also stated how much and when he uses HGH in his blood work thread. And He could afford much more than he uses.;)

Last edited:
Igf isn't the only anabolic pathway that growth hormone stimulates

No Sir,
I have not found IGF-1 to raise in a Linear fashion.
HGH Serum tests seem to.

Full Definition of LINEAR

a (1) : of, relating to, resembling, or having a graph that is a line and especially a straight line : straight (2) : involving a single dimension
b (1) : of the first degree with respect to one or more variables (2) : of, relating to, based on, or being linear equations, linear differential equations, linear functions, linear transformations, or linear algebra
c (1) : characterized by an emphasis on line <linear art> (2) : composed of simply drawn lines with little attempt at pictorial representation <linear script>
d : consisting of a straight chain of atoms
: elongated with nearly parallel sides <linear leaf> — see leaf illustration
: having or being a response or output that is directly proportional to the input
: of, relating to, or based or depending on sequential development <linear thinking> <a linear narrative>

Linear | Definition of linear by Merriam-Webster

No Sir,
I have not found IGF-1 to raise in a Linear fashion.
HGH Serum tests seem to.

Full Definition of LINEAR

a (1) : of, relating to, resembling, or having a graph that is a line and especially a straight line : straight (2) : involving a single dimension
b (1) : of the first degree with respect to one or more variables (2) : of, relating to, based on, or being linear equations, linear differential equations, linear functions, linear transformations, or linear algebra
c (1) : characterized by an emphasis on line <linear art> (2) : composed of simply drawn lines with little attempt at pictorial representation <linear script>
d : consisting of a straight chain of atoms
: elongated with nearly parallel sides <linear leaf> — see leaf illustration
: having or being a response or output that is directly proportional to the input
: of, relating to, or based or depending on sequential development <linear thinking> <a linear narrative>

Linear | Definition of linear by Merriam-Webster

I used the the wrong word. My apologies. I meant igf levels do eventually max out and it depends on a lot of factors. I think that's something we can all agree on.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131