over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Dosage Thread

Overall it's not high/crazy but it's very high deca so I figured I would post about it here as well. When I receive I will be starting...

450mg deca
60mg test e
60mg mast e
EVERY 3 DAYS.

I am not one for increasing dose in a predetermined manner but more on feel but my plan after approx 1 month is to up the deca to 600mg every 3 days. I will see how I am and later on I may even up to 750mg every 3 days. It's time to really push the size this next blast. In case anyone is interested I am using the low test and mast to help control certain (sexual) side effects. The test (and DHT) will also help with the possible neurotoxic effects of deca. Obviously prolactin and estrogen will be monitored as well.

You cruise on 4 compounds :D I like your blast though.

I just threw the NPP in because my elbow has been fucked and im trying make it workable...

This is just a short 4 week cruise until i roll into this blast- my last blast got fucked off 4 weeks ago after i was 4 weeks into it with the injury and getting sick for a week and not really being able to eat and losing a few pounds.

After this 10 week blast im just gonna drop to 250mg of Test/200mg Mast E 200mg and cruise til the summer.

Overall it's not high/crazy but it's very high deca so I figured I would post about it here as well. When I receive I will be starting...

450mg deca
60mg test e
60mg mast e
EVERY 3 DAYS.

I am not one for increasing dose in a predetermined manner but more on feel but my plan after approx 1 month is to up the deca to 600mg every 3 days. I will see how I am and later on I may even up to 750mg every 3 days. It's time to really push the size this next blast. In case anyone is interested I am using the low test and mast to help control certain (sexual) side effects. The test (and DHT) will also help with the possible neurotoxic effects of deca. Obviously prolactin and estrogen will be monitored as well.
Pro Tip I wish I knew, taking masteron and Anti E, will lower your estrogen to ZERO which DOES cause broken dick syndrome lol..
Masteron removes estrogen itself, any ED problems I've ever had was because I allowed my estrogen to tank entirely, everyone needs a little estrogen. That's why I don't recommend LETRO to anyone unless you're trying to suck out the water for stage. Arimidex works perfectly as you can dose easily.. Also used a DHT removing shampoo at 17 which broke my dick.. Zero issues since I learned the don't do masteron with anti E.. Maybe a very small amount but I personally wouldn't risk it..

Pro Tip I wish I knew, taking masteron and Anti E, will lower your estrogen to ZERO which DOES cause broken dick syndrome lol..
Masteron removes estrogen itself, any ED problems I've ever had was because I allowed my estrogen to tank entirely, everyone needs a little estrogen. That's why I don't recommend LETRO to anyone unless you're trying to suck out the water for stage. Arimidex works perfectly as you can dose easily.. Also used a DHT removing shampoo at 17 which broke my dick.. Zero issues since I learned the don't do masteron with anti E.. Maybe a very small amount but I personally wouldn't risk it..

Yes letro is very effective at making you feel awful especially at higher doses so I would only recommend that to people at higher doses when drying out or on a gigantic amount of testosterone. I know a few who like to use it at a low dose during a cycle but I am not one of them. I generally prefer aromasin if I am going to use an AI as it's tends to be more lipid friendly and causes fewer side effects for me. I am not gong to be using an AI with this cycle. I will be monitoring blood work throughout the cycle so if I need a low dose of aromasin (twice weekly) it will be added but I shouldn't at my planned doses. Masteron won't make my estrogen near zero (used it many times) and even AI's won't do that for most men unless they hammer them. AI's are much more effective in women for lowering estrogen then in men. Obviously my test dose is very low but I may increase it very slightly (this will be based on blood work). Deca converts to a small amount of estrogen as well so I picked those doses purposely. I kept test and mast very low for lowering potential side effects (estrogen and prostate etc). So I 100% agree adding in an AI to that cycle would likely result in more side effects. I generally try to use as little AI as possible and never allow my estrogen to go too low as I know I will feel awful for it.

Letro was my only option for AI for years. 1/4 tab (.625mg) per week dropped my E2 to 16 on 600mg Testosterone.

I started my first real high dose cycle this week. 1500mg Test E, 1.5mg Ari, 30mg Nolva for 12-15 weeks. I'm using a very low dose guy but this is my last shot at doing this due to age and injuries. Really want to see what is like mostly.
Two weeks in and not really noticing a lot yet. I little tighter in the muscles and feeling a little bit stronger. I really thought it would hit harder by now but I never feel this brand of testosterone (pharm) except for the peanut butter injections. It's in castor oil and that stuff is thick.

I dropped the Ari and Nolva for a bit as I feel like my E2 is too low. I'm very sensitive due to the joint pain I get.

Two weeks in and not really noticing a lot yet. I little tighter in the muscles and feeling a little bit stronger. I really thought it would hit harder by now but I never feel this brand of testosterone (pharm) except for the peanut butter injections. It's in castor oil and that stuff is thick.

I dropped the Ari and Nolva for a bit as I feel like my E2 is too low. I'm very sensitive due to the joint pain I get.
Strength is up for sure. DB bench went from a hard 8 Monday to 12+ today but I'm a few days off the anti-E stuff too.

There are so many incorrect statements here..... broscience at it's finest...

Letro was my only option for AI for years. 1/4 tab (.625mg) per week dropped my E2 to 16 on 600mg Testosterone.

I've learned the hard way that I just can't take Letrozole at all. Even a 1/4 tab per week crashes my E2 and decreases my libido, even on 600mg test per week. Which is too bad, because I have tons of pharma Letrozole sitting around that I can't use. I had a prescription from my urologist, and I kept refilling it even though I didn't use it, because insurance paid for it, so it was free to me. So I have all this pharm Letrozole sitting here, but every time I use even a 1/4 tab, it crashes my E2 and libido, so I've learned that it just isn't the answer for me.

Masteron, on the other hand, competitively occupies ER-b, and reduces my pre-existing gyno, even while using 400mg test, and I still have libido. So Masteron and Proviron have become my compounds for controlling estrogen and gyno.

Everyone always hates on letro but I love it. Break a tab into 4 and one of those little .6mg chunks does me about the same as .5mg adex.

Most cost effective too. Box of letro costs pennies and lasts forever

Although I should point out that I have the oestrogen levels of a teenage girl. No danger I’m crashing my E anytime soon

There are so many incorrect statements here..... broscience at it's finest...

So if a person has years of lab tests that shows their estrogen is lower while running DHT compounds, is it still broscience or can we assume that it works for that particular person?

So if a person has years of lab tests that shows their estrogen is lower while running DHT compounds, is it still broscience or can we assume that it works for that particular person?

Since Derek from Moreplatesmoredates started saying that, all people now thinks that DHTs are ais. Which is 100% wrong.

So YES i don't trust people anymore, because before, NONE was having these statements.

Everyone thinks to be a snowflake nowadays...

maybe I will add something from myself - I used letro for about 3 years nonstop, but most of the time it was doses of 2.5mg e2d or ed. Testosterone most of the time was at 2g and I never had estradiol zero, even when I went down to the dose of say 350mg test for a week and letro was at 2.5mg per day.

Understand this at last - no IA can completely deprive us of estradiol. It doesn't do this for women who aren't sick of using synthetic testosterone, so how the hell would it do for a guy who takes, say, 500-1000mg of testosterone a week.

Since Derek from Moreplatesmoredates started saying that, all people now thinks that DHTs are ais. Which is 100% wrong.

So YES i don't trust people anymore, because before, NONE was having these statements.

Everyone thinks to be a snowflake nowadays...
Primo and TRT dose test my estradiol was a 7 or 8, no AI. Off primo it rises up to 30-40.

I do not know Derek but I guess I've been using drugs when he was a teenager probably...

Letro absolutely destroys me. Earlier this year I ran Sust at 2g and ran 0.5mg of Letro EOD...assuming my estro would be really pushed high on that high dose of test...woa was I wrong. Joints, skin everything dryyyy. Felt terrible. No libido. My skin was flaky and ashy. Had to get off of all AI usage for weeks on end to let my estrogen rise up again. Last time I ever use Letro.

I do not understand where the belief in letro power came from - even scientific studies show that 1 mg of adex is stronger than 2.5 mg of letro in terms of estradiol suppression

Luki, please link this study because a simple good search shows other wise. I'm reading a study right now that clearly points to Letro as being the strongest in estrogen suppression.

Luki, please link this study because a simple good search shows other wise. I'm reading a study right now that clearly points to Letro as being the strongest in estrogen suppression.
Once I was looking for research on the effect of individual inhibitors on IGF levels and I came across such a study, unfortunately I did not write it down. But I will look for it on the web and provide a link as soon as I can find it

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Skunk101
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws