over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

holy cow ...talk about growing into a show..294 lbs

There are a few things I don't like about kai, the hair and the animated posing....he is though very focused and driven..sometimes that can back fire a little as it did last year at the O by his own admission and Oscars....hell his eyes were beet blood red from squatting so hard...a week or two out...these photos impressed the hell outta me ...but they are standing alone... and we still got over a mnoth to go...realistically I see Jay winning again...he is a master at coming in "on" for shows ..except for 2007..plus he's got the advantage going in..
Be interesting to see pics of Dexter, Phil, Jay and Victor and Branch 5 weeks out...as well..

I'll come off as a spoilsport, but who provides the 'weight' info for these guys? Just curious. Someone could claim they're at 300, etc when they're not.

Either way, incredible muscle. Just not a fan of the over top, rub it in everyone's face flamboyance.

as much food as Kai eats in a day he probably weighs 285 in the morning and is 300 by the end of the day...LOL

Attachments

• 7296.jpg
    7296.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 694
Damn' he is unbeatable in that twisting back shot. His lats start at his waist:eek:!! The only place Jay might beat him is in chest size/conditioning and leg conditioning, MAYBE.
It depends on how be leans out. He'd almost have to beat himself. IMO

What did he weigh when he turned pro??? 210-20? that's insane..
He was about 212 at he Team U in 2004. Thats what happens when you are natural or close to it, with that kind of genetics start hitting it hard u get huge, ie Ronnie Coleman.

I have been saying for quite some time now that Kai Greene is the future of bodybuilding. He WILL claim at least one Mr. O.

I presonally think the whole waist line thing is beat up pretty bad. You cannot carry that kind of muscle and hold a 30'' waist at 5'8''-5'9''. To me his shoulder to waist ratio is great and his sweeping quads just further the illusion. I will say I would like to see a bit more abdominal control of his side chest (not pictured) but that is a breathing issue more than anything.

My .02 Kai is a bad mutha ***ker!!!

X2

I'll come off as a spoilsport, but who provides the 'weight' info for these guys? Just curious. Someone could claim they're at 300, etc when they're not.

Either way, incredible muscle. Just not a fan of the over top, rub it in everyone's face flamboyance.

I know that some pros/sources lie about weight but, If You've ever seen Kai in person You know he is every bit of 294 if not more

Kai's back and legs are just insane. As far as the mass freaks go he's way up there. I still like the look of Dexter tho.

The guy is a freak for sure but Phil is going to come in strong too, I think Phil can beat him but we shall see.

I know that some pros/sources lie about weight but, If You've ever seen Kai in person You know he is every bit of 294 if not more

Especially his legs....from the side they almost form a circle....

Last edited:
legs look a little flat but that's to be expected with the cardio turned up right now...

I'd love to look that flat at my fullest... even only in my wildest dreams! :p lol ;)

What a freak... the 2nd pic especially was just jaw dropping!! :eek:

He will win an O oneday.

I dont know how he could add any more mass to that frame.

i am with ya dusty.. the whole "gut" and waist thing is way over played.. anytime someone posts a pic on a a bodybuilding board the "gut" brigade comes out with comments by the dozens.. if you want to see freaks hold 290 pounds on a small frame then you will have a "gut".. you can not have it both ways.. i personally hate to see any mention of it as it is over done..

as far as kai goes.. at 290 pounds he does not have much of a gut.. give me 290 pounds and i will put up with a little ab "bulge"...

Kai is just unbelievable -especially from the back...legs look a little flat but that's to be expected with the cardio turned up right now...(see 3rd post)

I don't expect Kai will win this year though...Jay will be peaked and win as it's his last year...but at least we can say goodbye to the wide waist 285 lb physique he built to catch and surpass an ailing coleman.

my jaws dropped when I saw this pictures. Literally.

Man if you consider Kai's legs flat i might as well be legless and sporting a wheel chair.

Man if you consider Kai's legs flat i might as well be legless and sporting a wheel chair.

LMAO!

No shit, my legs are a joke...I put the work in but it is a slow slow process for me!

They look flat for Kai's legs I saw 3 months ago which proabably were 34 inches.
He's doing tons of cardio right now.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear