over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Holy shit Flex Lewis

Ironman2010

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Pretty sure no one has posted this up, this is just straight up retarded. 6 weeks out from arnold

Attachments

• 1601011_726528104038766_442954984_n.jpg
    1601011_726528104038766_442954984_n.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 2,453
looking sick.

cant wait to see him onstage hopefully he will come in on point.

He looks ready. Apply tan and win any show out there.

Ready? At least 20lbs to go.

Question is, will he be as good as at the O. Too little time to have made any gains.

Question is, will he be as good as at the O. Too little time to have made any gains.

Maybe for 212. But with striated glutes, do you think he needs to lose 20 pounds? To me, it looks like he could drop the water and step onstage tomorrow.

Maybe for 212. But with striated glutes, do you think he needs to lose 20 pounds? To me, it looks like he could drop the water and step onstage tomorrow.

The locker room or gym is very different from stage, those lights are very unforgiving.

How much is he weighing here?

Hey KS when one is already that lean how does he pull another 20 pounds off? For instance does he restrict calories even more? Up the dose on the fat burners(clen/t3/ephedrine)? Or is it mostly water that has to be slowly shed (start dropping aromatizing gear)?

Thanks just curious because he already looks crazy lean but you are right the pics of guys in the locker room or bathroom always look awesome but the stage pics dont always look as good.

If previous pics are real- he is very small from the back
He is ready to early
dont see anything impressive here tbh

He is ready to early

really?

The locker room or gym is very different from stage, those lights are very unforgiving.

How much is he weighing here?

Well, he was 220 a few weeks ago and looks A LOT leaner now. I believe he's made the 212 mark already, or is even lighter than that. He's probably on very low carbs right now. Let's see how he will look after adding some carbs and dropping water just before the competition.

20 lbs?! Where are you seeing this 20 lbs at? He just needs to dry out and he will be ready and in better condition than any athlete on stage.

How is he ready too early? He has one of the best reputations for coming to the stage dialed in consistently..... wouldn't a better comment be "Maybe I'm getting ready too late"

??

He is ready to early

You see nothing impressive?? Damn I'd love to be a fly on the wall at your gym. Must be something straight out of Marvel.

He doesnt look as crazy in this pic as the prior ones posted, which makes me think those other were altered in some way. Don't get me wrong he looks fantastic but not Dorian Yates jaw dropping like the other comparisons.
He doesn't look like he has 20 lbs to go either. Maybe 8-12 at most, everything is in but his hams look like they could be a bit tighter.

You see nothing impressive?? Damn I'd love to be a fly on the wall at your gym. Must be something straight out of Marvel.

sorry but nothing at all...with his previous pics (enhanced ones) he was compared to Dorian, but sorry he is not even close, I said it in previous thread and I am saying this now - he wont look as freaky onstage as he looked in those enhanced pics month or so before
That mirror in that gym makes him look wider A LOT wider than he really is, thats the same gym and mirror which is in another video made in 2007 before british nationals, he looked he looked enormous there too...I really do not understand why a pro makes pics and vidoes from the mirror to look more impressive and then not so good later onstage...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlne-FL5FuQ&list=PL8004C39F0AF8F14C]Flex Lewis 1 week out British Nationals 2007 - YouTube[/ame]

He doesnt look as crazy in this pic as the prior ones posted, which makes me think those other were altered in some way. Don't get me wrong he looks fantastic but not Dorian Yates jaw dropping like the other comparisons.
He doesn't look like he has 20 lbs to go either. Maybe 8-12 at most, everything is in but his hams look like they could be a bit tighter.

x2

I agree with you on most of your opinions, but you are way off here. I think he's around 218 in this pic and basically he'll just pull of water and suck down to 212 and then fill back out. His hams will get nasty with the water depletion and carb fill out process.

Flex is a fucking animal

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner