over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How did Amanda do in Jrs Nats

Status
Not open for further replies.
prosomeday,

what agreement are you speaking of??? and what money are you talking about??? I dont see wylde posting about money on here and me owing him any money??? i'm pretty confused to what you're talking about, if he's so worried about me giving him anything, i'd think he'd be asking me personally for it, dont u??

amanda

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And I suppose all the weeks leading up to the carb load he helped you for free right.

Last edited:
proSOMEday...

not quite sure *who* you are exactly, but unless you were in any of our meetings about my contest prep you have no business in defending wylde. what he charges i can tell you now is different for every single person around. what he charges me would be different for the next person, and so on.... i have seen it just from people i know and have talked to.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I am not defending anything he set you up on as far as contest prep what I am asking is did or did you not agree to pay him. He may have charged you different then someone else but I cant imagine him just helping you out for free. So my question stands either one, what caused him to help you out for free. Or two what will you do about compensation for the time he did help you out. Oh but I can say I was there when he repeatedly tried to call your cell, which youd didnt bring a battery for lmao, as well as when he tried to call your room a number of times and you werent there and then had the audasity to ask where the hell he had been all day.

Last edited:
all i can say was i wasnt the one that was fucked up with recreational drugs that morning when he was in my room trying to put a carb up together. you be in my shoes for 1 minute here and give me an honest opinion of putting your life in someones hands that couldnt remember what he said 2 minutes prior.

sorry its not right... think about it.

and it wasnt about bringing a battery. i didnt bring my charger. my phone was dead, if you listened to what i said you would have understood, obviously.... and we had 4 people staying in my room. he was not calling. if he called, he called somewhere else. there is no caller ID for us to not answer the phone.

Amanda

you were unfortunate is all....I hope you learned something here about people.

Last edited:
good job at jrs amanda.
your waist is very small. looked fantastic. i hope to be at jrs in the next 2 years or so and place as close as you did. oh and please dont give into this kind of dramatic talk as it has absolutely nothing to do with the show. be above it .good job on the show and good luck in the future.

Josh

Re: Amanda

Ivan said:
you were unfortunate is all....I hope you learned something here about people.

PRO -- ya bro FRAUD, if you cannot see how full of BS he is, then you are seriously being fooled. Sure get his advice, PAY for it LOL, but do not be surprised when you start hearing comments from very reputable people about his lies etc....shit just read what Amanda said about Jason Arntz....he never quits with his lying! :mad:

lol it was funny bc we just so happened to see jason at the show. it couldnt have been better. Jason was such a great guy and really very knowledgeable. He took a lot of time out to go over things with me and then later to look me over and have me pose for him so he could critique me to tell me how I could fix things from there on out.

How does wylde give me a carb up at first w/o even looking at me to see if I was watery, flat, full or anything? He says, just have your bf look at you and eat, this, this and this...

Ooooook. I cannot look at myself, thats why I hired him in the first place, bc I need an objective opinion. A boyfriend cannot always give an objective opinion, unless he's someone like Chad Nicholls to where he can judge it like that. Its hard to judge when you love someone to be as objective if you dont know them as well.

Back on the point of the matter... I feel bad for Jason Arntz bc people use his name to make themselves look better, as he did with Tonia Williams. Amazing. Hopefully this will be a reality check for wylde and not use other peoples names anymore. I'm shocked bc I really had a lot of faith going into this show about him. Its really just too bad.

Amanda

balplayer said:
good job at jrs amanda.
your waist is very small. looked fantastic. i hope to be at jrs in the next 2 years or so and place as close as you did. oh and please dont give into this kind of dramatic talk as it has absolutely nothing to do with the show. be above it .good job on the show and good luck in the future.

Josh

Thanks Josh. Trust me, its taught me a lot about having people help me and trusting them with things. I dont know if I'll ever be able to do that again. I put so much faith in wylde and this is where it got me. Thank God I'm not the average fbb that just does what their bf says to do... ugh. I appreciate your comments. I dont think I'll be back at the Jrs next year, but Nationals 2004 will probably be my stop. ;) but as a heavyweight.

Amanda

Amanda,
you looked great and should be happy I would think. Congrats on the hard work and placing.

This wylde shit is getting old man, I would love to pic his brain on dieting and for that matter Fathead and Phil too. All this personal stuff is taking away from some of these posts. Just my opinion.
LEX

YOU SURE YOU DON'T HAVE A DICK CAUSE YOU GOT SOME BALLS MAKING THOSE KIND OF ACCUSATIONS. EVERYONE KNOWS YOU CAME TO WYLDE WAY THE FUCK OUT OF SHAPE AND HE MANAGED TO BRING YOU DOWN WITHIN THE TIME HE WORKED WITH YOU. YOU SAY YOU DIDN'T AGREE WITH WHAT HE WAS WANTING TO DO WITH YOU, FINE, BUT PAY THE MAN FOR WHAT YOU DO AND DID AGREE WITH AND WHAT HE DID ACCOMPLISH WITH YOU. YOU MAY HAVE DISAGREED WITH THE WHOLE CARB UP ISSUE BUT YOU COULDN'T HAVE DONE MUCH BETTER BECAUSE YOU WERE THE FLATTEST ON STAGE SO THAT GOES TO SHOW HOW MUCH YOU AND YOUR MED BOY KNOW. OH YEA BY THE WAY I AM IN THE MEDICAL FIELD AS WELL AND KNOW MANY WHO ARE BUT THAT DON'T MEAN THEY KNOW SHIT ABOUT CONTEST PREP. MY POINT WAS NEVER TO MAKE THIS SHIT PERSONAL, ALL I ASKED WAS DID YOU PAY THE GUY FOR WHAT HE DID DO WITH YOU BECAUSE I KNOW HE DIDN'T DO IT FOR FREE. BUT INSTEAD OF ANSWERING YES OR NO YOU START IN WITH ALL THIS BLAMING AND ACCUSATIONS WHILE AVOIDING ANSWERING MY QUESTION. THAT TO ME SAYS YOU NEVER PAID HIM AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL. AS FAR AS EVERYTHING ELSE GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR COMPETITIONS AND FUTURE EVENTS. I AM SURE YOUR MEDICAL STAFF YOU HAVE ON HAND WILL DO WONDERS WITH YOU.

OK.... I will answer your question FLAT OUT.... OUR DEAL was that he would help me out for free to show me he could dial me in the last week, IS ALL.... I didn't ask for the rest of help. I didn't come in OUT OF SHAPE. I have pictures up on my site to prove it. I was full of water. I lost maybe 4 lbs tops the last 4 weeks. Big deal. With or w/o him. We discussed prices and said if this all went well I'd work with him from day 1 for nationals and pay him his $600..... This is the same as for Joanna Thomas and him working with her. Not everyone pays. Just bc you are, dont get on my ass about it. He and I made the deal. I wanted to pay him a few hundred at the show bc i was so happy with how he helped the last couple weeks, but after the carb up incident. No way.... I'll keep my life instead. Never again will I make that mistake.

Prosomeday, listen to what is said before you start opening your mouth on here. You have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm done with this conversation.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume