advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you dose fibre (psyllium husk) & how much a day ?

chinaboy I see u lurking here. Your thoughts please ??

Jason dont fear the carbs in this mate..

This is NOT digested by the body it comes out from your backside..

No net carbs simple or complex

do not count even if you take like 20 gm of psyllium husk fibre a day. it contributes nothing towards your daily carb intake. all the best

That's what I thought but I've heard others say it's still a calorie and needs to be burned.

260 lbs 3 heaping teaspoons every morning

every morning ok so do u take empty stomach and then have your breakfast little later ? or do u have fibre with your first meal and no pills or supps with it so as not to hinder absorption of tabs etc and just get the fibre going. appreciate your input. thanks mate

Does anyone mixes psyllium husk with their morning oatmeal and protein (1 st meal) and have it that way i wonder ?

1 tablespoon sugar free Metamucil and 1 cap full miralax. I drop a 2 ft perfect poop on the daily. Used to have major constipation issues

1 tablespoon sugar free Metamucil and 1 cap full miralax. I drop a 2 ft perfect poop on the daily. Used to have major constipation issues

This Metamucil is just psyllium husk but so expensive !! may be cheap in america but in UK very expensive i checked. also its not available in a lot of shops.

Miralax i checked says is used to treat 'occasional' constipation so i take it it should not be made a habit of using it daily like psyllium husk. It said it works by holding water in the stool to soften the stool and increases the number of bowel movements. it is known as an osmotic-type laxative. this medication is also available without a prescription.

I probably wont go down Miralqx route and stick to a cheaper version of psyllium husk.

Many thanks for your input mate. cheers.

On days I don't Get alot of fiber I throw a teaspoon or 2 in vanilla flavored team skip blend (TH protein powder). Tastes like an orange juilius.

I have been taking psyllium husk religiously now without skipping day for 2 weeks or so every night before bad. yerba prime brand caps 8 as I am waiting for my powders to arrive BUT its not making me regular. I put my training partner on 4-8 caps a day and dude is regular like hell everyday. He can not stop raving about it.

That's what I do too,,,one big serving before bed.

Mate do you have a meal right before bed ? so like u have the meal and then one big serving of psyllium and then go to sleep. Is that what u do ? thanks

ok I got the whole husk psyllium today :) so going to dose one big tablespoon tonight with water and see how it goes. I am going to stop the caps and switch to this.

Attachments

• 1466815919430.jpg
    1466815919430.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 81
U guys really believe that a 12-15gram dose of Psyllium Husk powder can/will bind to supplements such as vitamins, fish oil, etc and pass them through the body unabsorbed??

Does anyone have issues with the fiber and gas? I have been eating a high fiber oatmeal and I like it because it helps to stabilize my blood sugar. (I am hypoglycemic). The lower abdominal cramping from gas is killing me. Does it take a while for the body to adjust?

Does anyone have issues with the fiber and gas? I have been eating a high fiber oatmeal and I like it because it helps to stabilize my blood sugar. (I am hypoglycemic). The lower abdominal cramping from gas is killing me. Does it take a while for the body to adjust?

it can yes. If your body is not use to having fibre then it can take sometime to adjust. Dave P says it's due to having a 'weak Colon'. start slow and increase fibre dosage. let your body get accustomed to it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws