over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you handle these types of people

that wasnt nice you did as gym owner, i think thats roid rage which came out
I wasn't on at the time! I do not suffer roid rage. That is a psychological condition that exsists only if you let it. He was a guy that wanted everything for free, always asking me how to do this and how to do that, day in and day out. I offered him PT but he kept declining. I get this all the time. This is how I make my living, I do give plenty to my clients but unfortunately he caught me in the middle of a big set and broke my concentration. I was wrong in my response and did apologise to him very nicely. He kept coming to the gym but did not ask me for advice after that!!

This is why I go to the gym when the least amount of people are there.. I swear it is ridiculous every two damn seconds someone asking a question telling you about the new muscletech supplement how it is going to put 20 pounds on them in 4 weeks.

I basically work my lifting routine around the people who are in the gym. Normally the annoying crowd is in there between 3-7 p.m. So I either venture to the gym at 6-9 a.m. or 10-12 p.m. depending on work.

DW

Ya...i agree. If at all possible maybe try to train at a different time of day. I understand completely that u dont want to come off as mean or cause a scene. I think thats the easiest way to take care of it, assuming your schedule allows.

M21SL

M21SL i was going to propose the same, thats how every gym owner here goes. They either train very late in night or very early in morning. For special professional guys in gym who've asked for PT as well they've a different timing so they train lonely without any interference.
oldfella he aint asking anymore but he must've said bad things about you to many people and in his mind as well those small rages affect business. I know you earn your living that way so be more professional, not personal ;)

I was on a barber shop and the main barber was sleeping in backroom a guy came and asked them to bring main barber only he'll cut hair of him. They said he just slept he insisted to bring him. They got him up and man when i saw his eyes they were blooody red of sleeplessness and tiredness. bamm i was thinking to beat that guy out who called him because he was in pretty bad condition but he just started cutting off hairs without even washing his face.

I aint being offensive to you but i am suggesting you to be more professional :)

M21SL i was going to propose the same, thats how every gym owner here goes. They either train very late in night or very early in morning. For special professional guys in gym who've asked for PT as well they've a different timing so they train lonely without any interference.
oldfella he aint asking anymore but he must've said bad things about you to many people and in his mind as well those small rages affect business. I know you earn your living that way so be more professional, not personal ;)

I was on a barber shop and the main barber was sleeping in backroom a guy came and asked them to bring main barber only he'll cut hair of him. They said he just slept he insisted to bring him. They got him up and man when i saw his eyes they were blooody red of sleeplessness and tiredness. bamm i was thinking to beat that guy out who called him because he was in pretty bad condition but he just started cutting off hairs without even washing his face.

I aint being offensive to you but i am suggesting you to be more professional :)
This incident was many years ago. I didn't say I was proud of my response. I regretted what I said. I am one of the most professional gym owners I have seen in the biz. been at it for more than 12 yrs. Started two gyms from nothing and been going since. Like I said, it was a gross error in judgement on my part. I have diplomaticaly thrown meatheads out of my gyms for their arrogance towards my staff and me, not a fowl word was spoken on my part. not even a raised eyebrow as these guys were actually shouting threats at me. It was a bad day, which we all have from time to time. I still regret to this day dealing with that guy in the manner that I did. Just relaying a story about how people annoy you at the gym. I appreciate your comments and respect them as well. It did not, however affect my business. I'm sure he did not have nice things to say about me and he did continue to come to the gym. He was a real pain in the ass. Did not want to pay for training programs, pumping me for info all the time, needed to be reminded constantly about his gym fees being due. I'm a very reasonable guy, really I am. It was a bad day and a bad call on my part. he got a genuine apology from me almost immeadiately. Thank you for your input.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131