YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How fast do esterless(suspensions) steroids kick in?

dece870717

Banned
I've heard everything from seeing results ie. strength, pumps, energy within just 2-3 days to feeling energy, aggression, and strength within a couple hours after injecting.

Can anybody that has used suspensions give some answers based on there own experience?

Why? Suspension is awesome for that last boost the week before a PL meet but the problem is with a lot of suspenions you have to use a larger gauge needle otherwise it will clog. I've heard horror stories from guys at my gym having to use 18g pins with some stuff they got a few years ago.

I'd stick to prop because you can do ED injects with insulin pins. Painless and easy. Assuming you're lean enough.

To answer your question they kick in fast. I ran some test suspension about a year ago for 3 weeks just to see how I would react. I saw changes in my physique within days and hit tons of PRs in the gym those 3 weeks. It's definitely faster than prop but I felt like a abused pin cushion after that.

Well reason I ask was that I am going to do a test susp, tren susp, winstrol susp cycle in about 3 months and just curious as what to expect from suspensions.

Well reason I ask was that I am going to do a test susp, tren susp, winstrol susp cycle in about 3 months and just curious as what to expect from suspensions.

depending on consecration and whos it is you could be crippled for 3-4 days with those three.

suspension is pointless except for the last week or so of a bbing comp or powerlifting. Test Susp will kick in within a few hours, the real concern though is when do the benefits follow? The sweet spot regardless of ester is about 3 weeks before results really start to come. I am not speaking of "feeling it". Due to half life/detection rate susp is Ideal for comp's and only comps.

Well I'm using suspensions because of the fact that this cycle will be short(4-6 weeks) and I just want maximum results in that short time span.

Well I'm using suspensions because of the fact that this cycle will be short(4-6 weeks) and I just want maximum results in that short time span.

As someone who ran 3 weeks of test suspension DONT DO IT! You will hurt all over. I can't imagine injecting any more than I already was. It sucked.

Test prop, tren ace and winny tabs would provide plenty of results in 6 weeks. Why only 4-6 weeks though?

As someone who ran 3 weeks of test suspension DONT DO IT! You will hurt all over. I can't imagine injecting any more than I already was. It sucked.

Test prop, tren ace and winny tabs would provide plenty of results in 6 weeks. Why only 4-6 weeks though?

Pain is all dependent on who makes it, from feedback a certain sponsors susps are fairly painless so not worried about that. 4-6 weeks short burst cycle.

Esters like Propionate would still be greatly more Ideal over susp. If thats all you can get so be it, but you should be prepared to poke your self overly frequently. So rotate site inj spots frequently. If you get stock on a big gauge 23g+ I would try to heat the oil up for site inj on limbs and aim for a 25g.

Also its just my two cents but I feel a 4-6 week cycle is very pointless if your goal is to gain muscle and lose fat, other than for a temporary kick. I am more inclined towards 4-6 months, even for the serious beginner. Their is just no point to stop after 4 weeks unless you run out of $, and if at that point you cannot afford to continue you should not have even started IMO. Your natural hormonal sys should still be some what optimal within that 6 month grace period and easy to spark up again with a fairly strategic PCT.

Pain is all dependent on who makes it, from feedback a certain sponsors susps are fairly painless so not worried about that. 4-6 weeks short burst cycle.

Suspensions require a bigger needle than oil and ED injects are mandatory.

Have fun bro but don't say we didn't warn ya.

I've done a 6 week blast with test prop and tren ace. I loved the results and if I actually came off between cycles now that would be a favorite of mine for a summer cutter.

Esters like Propionate would still be greatly more Ideal over susp. If thats all you can get so be it, but you should be prepared to poke your self overly frequently. So rotate site inj spots frequently. If you get stock on a big gauge 23g+ I would try to heat the oil up for site inj on limbs and aim for a 25g.

Also its just my two cents but I feel a 4-6 week cycle is very pointless if your goal is to gain muscle and lose fat, other than for a temporary kick. I am more inclined towards 4-6 months, even for the serious beginner. Their is just no point to stop after 4 weeks unless you run out of $, and if at that point you cannot afford to continue you should not have even started IMO. Your natural hormonal sys should still be some what optimal within that 6 month grace period and easy to spark up again with a fairly strategic PCT.

Dude I've been doing roids for almost 4 years I know what works for me and I really prefer shorter cycles. I just never used suspensions and found them interesting so I just wanted to know what experiences people have with them, not why i shouldn't do or not do this or that.

Dude I've been doing roids for almost 4 years I know what works for me and I really prefer shorter cycles. I just never used suspensions and found them interesting so I just wanted to know what experiences people have with them, not why i shouldn't do or not do this or that.

he was only offering his opinion....i enjoyed reading it.

Why? Suspension is awesome for that last boost the week before a PL meet but the problem is with a lot of suspenions you have to use a larger gauge needle otherwise it will clog. I've heard horror stories from guys at my gym having to use 18g pins with some stuff they got a few years ago.

I'd stick to prop because you can do ED injects with insulin pins. Painless and easy. Assuming you're lean enough.

To answer your question they kick in fast. I ran some test suspension about a year ago for 3 weeks just to see how I would react. I saw changes in my physique within days and hit tons of PRs in the gym those 3 weeks. It's definitely faster than prop but I felt like a abused pin cushion after that.

you can inject prop with insulin pins? wouldnt that take forever? even if the oil was pre heated?

you can inject prop with insulin pins? wouldnt that take forever? even if the oil was pre heated?

You can't draw with the slin pin but if you backfill them shooting 1/2-3/4 cc isn't much trouble at all I've done 1cc but that's a bit tricky to do by yourself. If you have a wife/gf/roommate who isn't afraid of needles they could do it for you.

It is slow but you reduce scar tissue and it's painless assuming the gear is clean. Since I plan on sticking needles full of gear in me for awhile I'll spare a few extra minutes in the morning to reduce the build up of scar tissue.

I've heard everything from seeing results ie. strength, pumps, energy within just 2-3 days to feeling energy, aggression, and strength within a couple hours after injecting.

Can anybody that has used suspensions give some answers based on there own experience?

P.M. me..

I use test suspension alot because I am tested before and after each fight depending on the athletic commission. It is a great compound if you use it right and can handle the injections which get old. I usually will start seeing effects 1-2 weeks into the run. I usually will run mine at 50mg a day broke into two injections spaced about 8 hours apart. This seems to work for me but then again it just might be a mental thing.
I think that tren suspension and test suspension would be an awesome cycle (I dont use Winstrol because of my elbow joints/profession.)
You are really going to love suspension I get super strong off of it I like t.s. with anavar that is my favorite combo ever.

This is an excellent post man. I could not agree more. Shorter cycles as in 4-6 weeks? Wow -- what a waste and what a way to throw the body's endrocrine system into confusion. Right as the best part, the meat, of the cycle is activating weeks 3-6, he stops? I see many ppl do this and usually they are just as clueless about hormone use as this guy Dave.

This is an excellent post man. I could not agree more. Shorter cycles as in 4-6 weeks? Wow -- what a waste and what a way to throw the body's endrocrine system into confusion. Right as the best part, the meat, of the cycle is activating weeks 3-6, he stops? I see many ppl do this and usually they are just as clueless about hormone use as this guy Dave.

Couldn't of said it better.

nice cycle

is it oil based from gauls ?

could someone give me the 411 on tren suspension?

how soon does that kick in? how long would i need to run it

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc