over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How has GH affected your Glucose?

So you think the best idea is to take another drug to fix your drug problem? :banghead:

Going to sound crazy, but drop the peps and fast, cardio, low carb it for 2 weeks and you'll be good.

Lol no shit if you drop the gh or peps then the issue will reverse. Gh causes insulin resistance

Lol no shit if you drop the gh or peps then the issue will reverse. Gh causes insulin resistance

Can you still be insulin resisitent and have an A1c of 5.1?

If so.... then what?

Would you perform an Oral Glucose Tolerance test??

Actually, hyperinsulinemia doesn't cause insulin resistance. Insulin doesn't cause insulin resistance, glucose does, insulin actually cures insulin resistance in a sense, as it drives the excess glucose that is causing the insulin resistance out of the bloodstream.

Anyhow, GH only contributes to insulin resistance, most of it is cardio and diet related, do daily cardio, stop eating like a slob, and you should be good up to 4-5 iu per day.

Last edited:
Actually, hyperinsulinemia doesn't cause insulin resistance. Insulin doesn't cause insulin resistance, glucose does, insulin actually cures insulin resistance in a sense, as it drives the excess glucose that is causing the insulin resistance out of the bloodstream

Anyhow, GH only contributes to insulin resistance, most of it is cardio and diet related, do daily cardio, stop eating like a slob, and you should be good up to 4-5 iu per day.

Correct but I thought you can overproduce insulin due to resistance. So your resistant and you body overproduces insulin to compensate thus slowly burning out the pancreas

Last edited:
On GH for a year now, 3 -5 ius daily, and been recently checking fasted BG, always below 100, usually around 85 -95.

Is an A1c test still "necessary" since fasted BG is in range?

Also planning to check tsh and t3 and t4 levels. Feeling somewhat fatigued lately.

On GH for a year now, 3 -5 ius daily, and been recently checking fasted BG, always below 100, usually around 85 -95.

Also planning to check tsh and t3 and t4 levels. Feeling somewhat fatigued lately.

If I could make a suggestion for when you pull TSH/T3/T4?
Maybe also ask the Dr or lab to look at your TPO antibodies too..

A TPO test might not be necessary but it can rule things out..

The thing with the thyroid and checking markers, it's almost like an orphan child,as you already know about HGH/T3/T4 levels can be off, but even if they aren't off a lot of doctors really don't like to look deeper when people describe your symptoms because technically you're in the gold standard #..
Even when things appear good on the surface, there could be be underlining issue underneath..

The reason I suggested the TPO is because it can rule out anything autoimmune related..

If all comes back well, it could just be adrenal fatigue (speculating in thee event)

The answer is always yes. Fasted BG only offers a clue

If I could make a suggestion for when you pull TSH/T3/T4?
Maybe also ask the Dr or lab to look at your TPO antibodies too..

A TPO test might not be necessary but it can rule things out..

The thing with the thyroid and checking markers, it's almost like an orphan child,as you already know about HGH/T3/T4 levels can be off, but even if they aren't off a lot of doctors really don't like to look deeper when people describe your symptoms because technically you're in the gold standard #..
Even when things appear good on the surface, there could be be underlining issue underneath..

The reason I suggested the TPO is because it can rule out anything autoimmune related..

If all comes back well, it could just be adrenal fatigue (speculating in thee event)

Thank you. I’ll be pulling the tests myself. I do need to set appointment with doc. And will ask about tests. But I am not convinced she will see em as “necessary”.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131