advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How is this for MASSIVE joint lubrication?

Anabolic_Beast

Registered
Been hitting the heavy punch bag 3 times a week brutally hard and running 5 days a week 3 miles a day, plus 2 days a week of heavy weights with high reps. I am starting to feel the joints take the strain but no pain yet. To ASSAULT the shit out of my own adversity and limitations, I plan to incorporate
1. Adequan 1ml intramuscular injection once a week for 5 weeks.
2. Cissus 2000mg a day
3. Hydrolized Gelatin from Collagen 5 grams a day
4. Methylsulfonylmethane 2000mg a day
5. Glucosamine sulfate 1500mg a day
6. Chondroitin sulfate 1200 mg a day

How is this for the solution? Lubricate the joints nice and easy without resorting to Deca (Which SUCKS because metabolites be detected for up to 1 and a half years!) I want to stay steroid free because I am very happy with the gains I am making naturally and outlift most other juiceheads at my gym.

Well what do you guys do to say FUCK YOU to the joint strain, and help lubricate the joints?

Last edited:
The question is how is it working for you joints??
do you notice any difference?

Not familiar with #1, but fish oil and Humanofort (which both help with inflammation and recovery)are much more effective than your 2-5 IMO!!

I've got chronic joint pain due to the antibiotics I take for a stomach condition and these are the only non-prescription supps I've taken which I've noticed any Dramatic type of benefit.

Cissus mildly helped, but it's time to retire chondrotin and glucosamine as I've pissed away $1000's on that BS

Not familiar with #1, but fish oil and Humanofort (which both help with inflammation and recovery)are much more effective than your 2-5 IMO!!

I've got chronic joint pain due to the antibiotics I take for a stomach condition and these are the only non-prescription supps I've taken which I've noticed any Dramatic type of benefit.

Cissus mildly helped, but it's time to retire chondrotin and glucosamine as I've pissed away $1000's on that BS

I thought this was already proven a long time ago the Chondroitin was a joke and Glocosamine only worked as an injectable?

Fish oil has been proven to help. High omega 3s are needed.
Humanoforte, I guess I should order a case from Phil then.

Thanks for bringing my heads up to this. What brand was the Humanofort? I Have my eyes on Labrada nutrition brand which looks promising.
Any just any brand of fish oil will do?
I think im going to stack these with the Adequan and see what happens.

SAM-e and Hyaluronic Acid are two others that are making news for joint support.

Thanks for bringing my heads up to this. What brand was the Humanofort? I Have my eyes on Labrada nutrition brand which looks promising.
Any just any brand of fish oil will do?
I think im going to stack these with the Adequan and see what happens.

any brand of fish oil should do. nutra planets bulk omega 3 caps are a great price. i dose 10 grams a day and a bottle last me 100 days.

Been hitting the heavy punch bag 3 times a week brutally hard and running 5 days a week 3 miles a day, plus 2 days a week of heavy weights with high reps. I am starting to feel the joints take the strain but no pain yet. To ASSAULT the shit out of my own adversity and limitations, I plan to incorporate
2. Cissus 2000mg a day

How is this for the solution? Lubricate the joints nice and easy without resorting to Deca (Which SUCKS because metabolites be detected for up to 1 and a half years!) I want to stay steroid free because I am very happy with the gains I am making naturally and outlift most other juiceheads at my gym.

Well what do you guys do to say FUCK YOU to the joint strain, and help lubricate the joints?

You tell us how it works. Sounds like you have it all covered.

SAM-e and Hyaluronic Acid are two others that are making news for joint support.

Very interesting the fact that you mention SAM-e, since Adequan is basically the injectable version of this, containing Glycosaminoglycans in the polysulfated bond. I am going to have to try fish oil, Hyaluronic acid, and Humanoforte...and ditch all of the other shit.
I've been eating Almonds by the shitload and drinking GInger tea at night. This has been helping significently in the joints since it feels more "elastic" so to speak...

come on you pussy!!!! man up and throw them fucking around,,, no fucking pain no fucking gain right, fucking power on thru that fucking shit

KEEP THE FUCKIN PAIN BRUTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROARRRRRRRR

phats

LOL!

Very interesting the fact that you mention SAM-e, since Adequan is basically the injectable version of this, containing Glycosaminoglycans in the polysulfated bond. I am going to have to try fish oil, Hyaluronic acid, and Humanoforte...and ditch all of the other shit.
I've been eating Almonds by the shitload and drinking GInger tea at night. This has been helping significently in the joints since it feels more "elastic" so to speak...

I just ordered some Humanofort from Phil....then I found it on another site, same stuff, for about $3 cheaper per bottle and shipping was the same....so I bought 2 from there.
so, I will run this during my cycle I am on now and during my PCT. We will see how it goes. Now I just need to do a search to find out the daily dosage and how often.

2. Cissus 2000mg a day

i would honestly lose 3-6, up the dose of cissus which im in love with

not much faith in msm and chondroiton without glucosamine which i believe long term can impact insulin sensitivity

fish oil is a must, i like carlsons cod liver oil caps, as well as there liquid fish oil (not the liquid cod liver) solaray's Ultra Pure EPA/DHA is good

combine this with an anti-inflamatory diet and u should be great and up the cissus

i would honestly lose 3-6, up the dose of cissus which im in love with

not much faith in msm and chondroiton without glucosamine which i believe long term can impact insulin sensitivity

fish oil is a must, i like carlsons cod liver oil caps, as well as there liquid fish oil (not the liquid cod liver) solaray's Ultra Pure EPA/DHA is good

combine this with an anti-inflamatory diet and u should be great and up the cissus

Japanese herbalists suggest only taking cod liver oil in the winter months. It heps the body to stay with the season. They believe a trick to stay healthy is to avoid foods not in season in your local area. This is Just FYI, for shits and grins and another post to get into the Kilo club:D

fish oil for me, but as you say : drink the milky till you PUKE

love your posts :)

I just inject milk straight in the joint. More milf the better.

From what i remember.

I just ordered some Humanofort from Phil....then I found it on another site, same stuff, for about $3 cheaper per bottle and shipping was the same....so I bought 2 from there.
so, I will run this during my cycle I am on now and during my PCT. We will see how it goes. Now I just need to do a search to find out the daily dosage and how often.

It's between 2 and 4 pills a day depending on bodyweight. I think for someone 250+ like myself it was recomended 1 in the morning 1 post work out, and 2 before bed. Its a very expensive supplement to eat 4 pills a day.

Japanese herbalists suggest only taking cod liver oil in the winter months. It heps the body to stay with the season. They believe a trick to stay healthy is to avoid foods not in season in your local area. This is Just FYI, for shits and grins and another post to get into the Kilo club:D

that has more to do with cod liver being high in vitamin d3 which people do not get enough of during the winter months because there is less sun so the body doesnt synthesize it naturally

You need to drink a gallon+ of whole melk a day for joint lubrication.....
AAAHHHAAAAAHHHA, Just playin :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity